The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You tell us what your estimate is. They pumped a lot of propaganda into the system, to think they got nothing in return is foolish. They wanted a useful idiot and they got one . . . what's your excuse?
My estimate would be enough to win. How much more propaganda did the Russians pump into the system than Bernie and Comey bot did? You people are in denial about how crappy a candidate YOU nominated and are looking for an excuse to justify your ignorance. That’s why you escaped to the safe zone after the election. I have no excuse. I voted for Johnson who put a decent enough dent in FL. for Trump to win FL.. kek!!

The aggrieved are envious/bitter of just about everyone and everything . . . they even detest women and children trying to find a better, healthier, more stable environment to live.
Not true. Why do you detest U.S. women and children who are trying to find a better, healthier, more stable environment to live by giving those same benefits to illegals?

My estimate would be enough to win. How much more propaganda did the Russians pump into the system than Bernie and Comey bot did? You people are in denial about how crappy a candidate YOU nominated and are looking for an excuse to justify your ignorance. That’s why you escaped to the safe zone after the election. I have no excuse. I voted for Johnson who put a decent enough dent in FL. for Trump to win FL.. kek!!
Again your own narrative alludes you, wow you are dumb.

exactly. "people lynch Trump." a lynching is the opposite of legitimate justice. sorry you don't approve of our justice system. maybe try russia.

Hey ...." Messy " Financial....

How's it feel to be an Asshat.....it's obvious to those who understand " intent " what
you meant.

Back