The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

That's what I just said td, no lies.

Oh shite... we're talking about you. haha boy I screwed that one up.
Okay to answer my own question, that I just called you out on, I've reposted one of your posts. The insults are easy to pick out of course. As for the lie, I remember you saying you wouldn't vote for Trump back in the Presidental Primary... and now it's you won't vote for him again. Liar.

You ignorant bitch.. the happy idiot is something you'll be known as the rest of your miserable life...you ignorant parroting, projecting dick wad.
I support some of what Trump has done, I didn't vote for him and won't vote for him if he runs again.
If the Democrats run another candidate like their last nominee, they will lose again...
You're not a moron, you're a delusional ignorant moron...
Have you have a meme for that bit of wisdom too?

I don't want to get anyone too excited, but I think tonight's the night...

k... i... l... l... a... r... y...

I've already poured a dram of Highland Park Valkerie. A small pitcher of spring water. Just watching the news. When I hear, it'll be a slow, satisfying sip...

then, two more fingers for o... b... u... m... m... e... r...

how sweet it will be.

kekekekekeke...

Okay to answer my own question, that I just called you out on, I've reposted one of your posts. The insults are easy to pick out of course. As for the lie, I remember you saying you wouldn't vote for Trump back in the Presidental Primary... and now it's you won't vote for him again. Liar.
Are you drunk or just stupid? Have ereader splain it to you.

Fuck you.
Where is the lie td?
You call someone a liar you better be able to back it up...
I'm a lot of things td and I make plenty of mistakes, but two things I'm not, I'm not a liar or a thief.
I didn't vote for Trump the first time & I won't vote for him next time.

Back