The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

View attachment 3159
Lying bitch.
Vox: This anonymous accusation against Kavanaugh is just like Anita Hill testifying against Clarence Thomas
4 hours ago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...MwA3oECAcQEQ&usg=AOvVaw07KNAOPl26TAdJOW-Ebymp

Anita Hill didn't want to testify, but after the committee staff read the contents of her FBI interview, she was subpoenaed, so she had no choice. She told the truth, Clarence Thomas lied about it, but he was confirmed anyway.

When you lose a disgraced, partisan hack like Starr...

"Former Whitewater independent counsel Ken Starr says President Trump’s attacks on Russiagate special counsel Robert Mueller are “in the territory of abuse of power” and could justify a congressional censure of the president.

“I’ve seen reports that the president’s legal team were just taking a play out of the Clinton White House playbook: Attack the prosecutor, demonize the prosecutor, so yes, and I do, heartily and roundly, disapprove of it,” Starr added.

While insisting that he hadn’t yet seen evidence that would merit Trump’s impeachment, Starr did say the president’s conduct could be grounds for a formal censure by Congress. “I think we’re moving to that level,” he said."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ken-starr-trump-abuse-power-territory-090020896.html

When you lose a disgraced, partisan hack like Starr...

"Former Whitewater independent counsel Ken Starr says President Trump’s attacks on Russiagate special counsel Robert Mueller are “in the territory of abuse of power” and could justify a congressional censure of the president.

“I’ve seen reports that the president’s legal team were just taking a play out of the Clinton White House playbook: Attack the prosecutor, demonize the prosecutor, so yes, and I do, heartily and roundly, disapprove of it,” Starr added.

While insisting that he hadn’t yet seen evidence that would merit Trump’s impeachment, Starr did say the president’s conduct could be grounds for a formal censure by Congress. “I think we’re moving to that level,” he said."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ken-starr-trump-abuse-power-territory-090020896.html
t and his supporters have been victims of the system for so long they have to act out . . . years of being held back by educational, judicial and commonsense norms have injured them deeply, that fact is obvious.

Physiological profiling by Dr Daffy Strangelove...

"t and his supporters have been victims of the system for so long they have to act out . . . years of being held back by educational, judicial and commonsense norms have injured them deeply, that fact is obvious."

Scary that we have gotten to the point where the right reich doesn't even deny their march towards fascism . . . when outed they simply roll with it, smiling (see: fascist joe and Co.)

You're a fucking liar....
How's that for a denial asswipe?
You crack me up! You play the sniveling, crybaby, ignorant, intolerant buffoon to a t . . . just like t! Bravo!

fa2a57feb1a87dbcf9c70a851d3a2851.jpg

You crack me up! You play the sniveling, crybaby, ignorant, intolerant buffoon to a t . . . just like t! Bravo!

fa2a57feb1a87dbcf9c70a851d3a2851.jpg
You ignorant bitch.. the happy idiot is something you'll be known as the rest of your miserable life...you ignorant parroting, projecting dick wad.
I support some of what Trump has done, I didn't vote for him and won't vote for him if he runs again.
If the Democrats run another candidate like their last nominee, they will lose again...
You're not a moron, you're a delusional ignorant moron...
Have you have a meme for that bit of wisdom too?

Last edited:
You ignorant bitch.. the happy idiot is something you'll be known as the rest of your miserable life...
I support some of what Trump has done, I didn't vote for him and won't vote for him if he runs again.
If the Democrats run another candidate like their last nominee, they will lose again...
You're not a moron you're a delusional ignorant moron...
Have you have a meme for that bit of wisdom too?

No lies or insults, right?

Scary that we have gotten to the point where the right reich doesn't even deny their march towards fascism . . . when outed they simply roll with it, smiling (see: fascist joe and Co.)
Scary that fuck heads like you believe that's true.
Fucking moron.

Last edited:
Back