The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

LMAO.....
stg091318dAPR20180913024506.jpg

I'm starting to feel like the whole Mueller investigation is finally starting to pay off big for Trump.

I expect the deep state to be dug up and the swamp to be drained by midterms.

Maga in the house!

I'm starting to ... !
You’re starting to ... I’m starting to worry Fandangle actually drank that bottle of “water” from the undisclosed airstrip on Puerto Rico, kept in a mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall’s front porch, without any medical assistance standing by, and bought the farm.

Unless he’s off birdtailing broads and banging beaver. Then never mind.

Huh?
Hungary Builds a Wall, Cuts Illegal Immigration by Over 99 Per Cent
166093EmailGoogle+Twitter

Hungary-Fences-640x480.png

CSABA SEGESVARI/AFP/Getty Images
16 Sep 201718,395
Hungary has slashed illegal immigration by over 99 per cent after rolling out a series of powerful border fences in response to the European migrant crisis, possibly providing a lesson as to the potential impact of constructing President Trump’s much-discussed southern wall in the U.S.
Speaking on the second anniversary of the government’s move to seal Hungary’s border with Serbia — which is also an external border for the European Union — Prime Minister Viktor Orbán’s Chief Security Advisor, György Bakondi, announced that the fences have caused illegal immigration to collapse from 391,000 in 2015, to 18,236 in 2016, to just 1,184 in 2017.

“The system of technical barriers is the key to the success of border security, and without it, it would be impossible to stop the mass arrival of immigrants”, the security chief explained.

Man, I was sure today was Killary's day.

Dang. This deep state is deep!

I bet Obummer is hiding out in his birth-shack in Nairobi. He knows that Maga gonna Mag!

It's coming boys! Get out your confederate tube tops, your camo daisy dukes and your John Deere war machines. The lawnmower armies marching on Wurshington!

Today's trivia quiz:

How much coastline does Hungary have?
How long is Hungary's land border?

1) I dunno and I dunno give a fork. Maga! Maga! Maga!
2) Killllary!!!! Lock her upppppp! Lock her upppppppppppppppppp!
3) Huh? I'm just here for the white race genocide prevention. They are trying to KILLLLLL us! Killary! OBummer!
4) Wut?

Today's trivia quiz:

3) Huh? I'm just here for the white race genocide prevention. They are trying to KILLLLLL us! Killary! OBummer!
4) Wut?
They burn books don't they? . . . the creeping nazi-like influence marches on.

AUSTIN — History curriculum in Texas remembers the Alamo, but could soon forget Hillary Clinton and Helen Keller.

As part of an effort to "streamline" the social studies curriculum in Texas, the State Board of Education voted on Friday to change what students in every grade are required to learn in the classroom. They approved the removal of several historical figures, including Hillary Clinton and Helen Keller.

Here are some of the changes the board approved Friday:

Grade 1
  • Replace San Jacinto Day with Constitution Day in a section on "the origins of customs, holidays, and celebrations of the community, state, and nation"

Grade 3
    • Remove Helen Keller from section on "citizenship."

Grade 4

Remove the phrase "such as holding public officials to their word" from a requirement that students learn "how individuals can participate voluntarily in civic affairs at state and local levels"
  • Reinsert references to "Judeo-Christian (especially biblical law)," in section on "major intellectual, philosophical, political, and religious traditions that informed the American founding."

Reinsert the Biblical figure of Moses and remove Thomas Hobbes from section on "individuals whose principles of laws and government institutions informed the American founding."
    • Reinsert "Arab rejection of the State of Israel has led to ongoing conflict" in section on "the rise of independence movements in Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia and reasons for ongoing conflicts."
    • Reinsert reference to "the Judeo-Christian legal tradition," in section on "the development of democratic-republican government from its beginnings."
  • Remove the phrase "describe the optimism of the many immigrants who sought a better life in America," in a section on "social issues affecting women, minorities, children, immigrants, and urbanization."

• Reinsert a reference to "eugenics" in a section on "causes and effects of events and social issues such as immigration, Social Darwinism, the Scopes Trial, race relations, nativism, the Red Scare, Prohibition, and the changing role of women."

history-curriculum-texas-remembers-alamo-forgets-hillary-clinton-helen-keller

Today's trivia quiz:

4) Wut?
That cucumber was 3 feet long, impressive fries.

They burn books don't they? . . . the creeping nazi-like influence marches on.

AUSTIN — History curriculum in Texas remembers the Alamo, but could soon forget Hillary Clinton and Helen Keller.

As part of an effort to "streamline" the social studies curriculum in Texas, the State Board of Education voted on Friday to change what students in every grade are required to learn in the classroom. They approved the removal of several historical figures, including Hillary Clinton and Helen Keller.

Here are some of the changes the board approved Friday:

Grade 1
  • Replace San Jacinto Day with Constitution Day in a section on "the origins of customs, holidays, and celebrations of the community, state, and nation"

Grade 3
    • Remove Helen Keller from section on "citizenship."

Grade 4

Remove the phrase "such as holding public officials to their word" from a requirement that students learn "how individuals can participate voluntarily in civic affairs at state and local levels"
  • Reinsert references to "Judeo-Christian (especially biblical law)," in section on "major intellectual, philosophical, political, and religious traditions that informed the American founding."

Reinsert the Biblical figure of Moses and remove Thomas Hobbes from section on "individuals whose principles of laws and government institutions informed the American founding."
    • Reinsert "Arab rejection of the State of Israel has led to ongoing conflict" in section on "the rise of independence movements in Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia and reasons for ongoing conflicts."
    • Reinsert reference to "the Judeo-Christian legal tradition," in section on "the development of democratic-republican government from its beginnings."
  • Remove the phrase "describe the optimism of the many immigrants who sought a better life in America," in a section on "social issues affecting women, minorities, children, immigrants, and urbanization."

• Reinsert a reference to "eugenics" in a section on "causes and effects of events and social issues such as immigration, Social Darwinism, the Scopes Trial, race relations, nativism, the Red Scare, Prohibition, and the changing role of women."
history-curriculum-texas-remembers-alamo-forgets-hillary-clinton-helen-keller
MAGA
I bet she was hot when she was young.
BTW, that's an American Flag behind her.
170911_JURIS_BetsyDevos.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

I just finished doing a 1600 in my lap-pool, hung in the hot tub a minute, now I'm having a finger of Springbank 18 on my patio with my dogs.

What do you think Paulie CooperatingMorecounts is doing?

Back