The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You soundbite people crack me up.

Interesting. Stupid people crack me up.

I though it was so clever of Newton, sitting under the tree, when the apple hit to realize that it was the fruit tree nymphs party last spring that made it fall onto his head in September. That's how he got to be a geniuous.

Trying to forget? Yes bubs it was all so painful I'm trying to forget lol But just cuz it's a slow news day, why not take a few minutes to try and put my head around what your really trying to convey in your post...
You feel Trump is doing a great job, and the only reason me or really anyone would speak out against him or his policy is because they're angry and jealous about Hillary. And past that, there isn't some deeper meaning on enigmatic analogy you are trying to draw- you just think all criticism of Trump is jealousy. Hence you keep bringing up HC to remind us of our shame and prevent us from talking about Trump or something?

That's the point you're making talking about how painful the Hillary lose was too Dems? Or can you articulate actually trying to convey? Or was this one of those I'm losing the arguments, so I mumble out some post that doesn't really make sense in hopes you somehow can at least get in the last word...
It makes more sense when you know what your own words mean. Like the obscurity with which you used the word “circle”.

It makes more sense when you know what your own words mean. Like the obscurity with which you used the word “circle”.

So you post, I say I don't understand your post so we can talk about your opinion... and this is your reply. Talk about yawnnn
I keep trying to have a fun intellectual back and forth with you on here Bubs, but somehow it never seems to workout.

So you post, I say I don't understand your post so we can talk about your opinion... and this is your reply. Talk about yawnnn
I keep trying to have a fun intellectual back and forth with you on here Bubs, but somehow it never seems to workout.

There is likely a back missing in your intellectual forth...

oh it works out alright. Just not to your liking.

What country are you really from? Any true American knows Indy didn’t fight Italian fascists. He fought Nazis and one other regime. And that regime are now Trump’s business partners.
View attachment 2662
I thought the Trumps were Swedish? Isn't that what they told people in NYC so they could do business with Jews? WOW! Are you saying the Trump family misrepresented their family heritage for financial gain? Nobel?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/trump-family-heritage/index.html

Wow, that ominbus bill hit hard today! I guess it finally sunk in that there will be no QE7! Or XC90. Or Cayenne... moped day today...

What other regime?
I didn’t realize the nutter “news” bubble was as limited in current event facts, as opposed to its obsession with issues long resolved by opposing party over-kill investigations that failed to find criminality and were long abandoned by everyone but truthers, birthers, deathers, trumpers, monkey buttholers, volcano sliders into the oceaners, and now Roseanners.

th

Back