The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Oh Bubs... it's like you have two or three lines and you just try and circle the conversation back to them over and over. And over. And over. lol I can't help but wonder, when you post about Hillary in a conversation about Trumps legal troubles... do you think that makes Trump look more or less guilty? It's just funny because it's your continual fall back card on any criticism of Trump... but we're so far from the election, bringing up Hillary doesn't dovetail into the conversation very well anymore.

For example, Muller was appointed by Republican's. Comney was a Republican. For those of us interested in having an adult conversation, dismissing Trumps legal problems as a political witch hunt doesn't make sense when we all know his own party not only controls all branches of the federal government, but are in charge of the investigation.

Last edited:
Oh Bubs... it's like you have two or three lines and you just try and circle the conversation back to them over and over. And over. And over. lol I can't help but wonder, when you post about Hillary in a conversation about Trumps legal troubles... do you think that makes Trump look more or less guilty? It's just funny because it's your continual fall back card on any criticism of Trump... but we're so far from the election, bringing up Hillary doesn't dovetail into the conversation very well anymore.

For example, Muller was appointed by Republican's. Comney was a Republican. For those of us interested in having an adult conversation, dismissing Trumps legal problems as a political witch hunt doesn't make sense when we all know his own party not only controls all branches of the federal government, but are in charge of the investigation.
Just pointing out the obvious, you people aren't the sharpest bulb in the shed. Dummy

I can't help but wonder, when you post about Hillary in a conversation about Trumps legal troubles... do you think that makes Trump look more or less guilty?
Less. That you people think "more", is driven by your hate for Trump as opposed to the desperate "facts" and lack of focus.

What Joe making a personal attack? Imagine that.
I'm just making simple observations about the world. Not sure why that would make you go all aggressive on me.
Comey wuz a republican?
That is the most honest thing you have posted in some time. Looks like all my hard work is paying off for you.
Iz iznt a big fan of the Donald, just in case you didn't know.
He just like pointing out your hypocrisy, as do I.
Dummy is just my pet name for you people, a term of endearment so to speak, if it hurts your feelings I am sorry for the that and will cut it out.

It's just funny because it's your continual fall back card on any criticism of Trump... but we're so far from the election, bringing up Hillary doesn't dovetail into the conversation very well anymore.
That's just naive. People will remember that you people tried to shove Hillary down their throats despite what Comey said about her. I think Democrats have and will continue to feel the Bern in 2020. That you people think that the Russians gave Trump more of an advantage than Comey and Bernie did is hilarious.

That's just naive. People will remember that you people tried to shove Hillary down their throats despite what Comey said about her. I think Democrats have and will continue to feel the Bern in 2020. That you people think that the Russians gave Trump more of an advantage than Comey and Bernie did is hilarious.

Naive... lol.
Bubs, we're close to 2 years in since Trump took office. Comparing Trumps record verse someone who never was president and has little comparable experience isn't a counter argument. It's a straw man, where you can just make things up to explain away any criticism of Trump.

Naive... lol.
Bubs, we're close to 2 years in since Trump took office. Comparing Trumps record verse someone who never was president and has little comparable experience isn't a counter argument. It's a straw man, where you can just make things up to explain away any criticism of Trump.
You know we wouldn't be having this conversation if your girl had won the election like you all said she would. I get that you people are trying to perform damage control to shore up your ship as 2020 closes in much faster than you thought. In other words, y'all are desperate.

Bubs... you seem to not understand what circling a conversation back means. Let me put it another way... what do you think "circle the conversation back" means?
Hope this helps

Back