The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

You know we wouldn't be having this conversation if your girl had won the election like you all said she would. I get that you people are trying to perform damage control to shore up your ship as 2020 closes in much faster than you thought. In other words, y'all are desperate.

And here we are again with another post about Hillary.
lol When was the last time you had a post in here that really had anything to do with current events Bubs? Two years?

Anyway, guess that's why I'm a dem. Their politics don't force me to behave like I've got something to hide.

Presidents who didn’t serve in the military — particularly those who are seen as having dodged the draft — always get blowback from service members and others around Memorial Day, but the rise of social media in the past 10 years has made complaints much more public.

People on Twitter had jokes about the bone spurs, of course.

Frank Conniff@FrankConniff
Today Donald Trump is flying his bone spurs at half mast.

9:41 AM - May 28, 2018

Caissie St.Onge

✔@CaissieGlad his bone spurs weren’t acting up too much. [URL='https://t.co/WAzEE3S5q2']https://twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/1001122120469041152 …
[/URL]

9:19 AM - May 28, 2018

Presidents who didn’t serve in the military — particularly those who are seen as having dodged the draft — always get blowback from service members and others around Memorial Day, but the rise of social media in the past 10 years has made complaints much more public.

Caissie St.Onge

✔@CaissieGlad his bone spurs weren’t acting up too much.
https://twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/1001122120469041152 …

I am glad to see you have the spirit of Memorial Day deep in your Anti American soul.
Trump is a member of the military he is the head mother fucker.
Have you served? Didn't think so, but please continue to show us all who you are.

Media Double Down After NYTIMES Busted Making Up Quote...
There may have been a real White House briefing with real White House officials, but The New York Times couldn't be trusted to accurately summarize what the White House official said. And it wasn't on a minor point.
By Mollie Hemingway

On the path to the June 12 summit with North Korea, journalists claimed President Donald Trump would not be willing to walk away from the negotiating table because he was too desperate for a win.

The Washington Post’s David Nakamura wrote that “critics fear that a president determined to declare victory where his predecessors failed will allow his desire for a legacy-making deal to override the substance of the negotiations.” On the same day, the Washington Post’s Paul Waldman mocked Trump’s desire for a win, which he said was turning Trump into a fool who was getting played.

Then President Trump did what media outlets said he’d never do. He walked away from the negotiating table due to North Korea’s behavior. The media outlets didn’t acknowledge their previous analytical missteps so much as come up with new lines of attack on Trump.

Mark Landler and David Sanger of The New York Times wrote an article arguing there were deep divisions between Trump and his advisors. To support the claim, the Times argued that Trump said a June 12 summit was still possible, while his top aides said it was “impossible”:

As with so many issues involving this president, the views of his aides often have little effect on what he actually says. On Thursday, for example, a senior White House official told reporters that even if the meeting were reinstated, holding it on June 12 would be impossible, given the lack of time and the amount of planning needed.

On Friday, Mr. Trump said, ‘It could even be the 12th.’

President Trump responded by calling it fake news, tweeting:

Screen-Shot-2018-05-27-at-5.34.16-PM.png

Trump was incorrect when he said that The New York Times“quotes” the official. They actually characterized his remarks. But they definitely claimed a senior White House official said June 12 was impossible.

Media types rushed to The New York Times’ defense, claiming they heard a White House official say the “impossible” line in a background briefing they were privy to. Someone leaked audio of a background briefing that they said supported The New York Times’ “impossible” characterization.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/28...ew-york-times-gets-busted-peddling-fake-news/

Caissie St.Onge

✔@CaissieGlad his bone spurs weren’t acting up too much.
https://twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/1001122120469041152 …

I am sure this is the article the drunken rat duck meant to post.
Trump honors 'America's greatest heroes' on Memorial Day...
https://www.apnews.com/5e9e73239bb341dbb1883beb59549b93

I am glad to see you have the spirit of Memorial Day deep in your Anti American soul.
Trump is a member of the military he is the head mother fucker.
Have you served? Didn't think so, but please continue to show us all who you are.
You know Du served as much as Hilz and Obama put together.

And here we are again with another post about Hillary.
lol When was the last time you had a post in here that really had anything to do with current events Bubs? Two years?

Anyway, guess that's why I'm a dem. Their politics don't force me to behave like I've got something to hide.
Who says youʻre trying to hide as much as youʻre trying to forget? Please continue as Muellerʻs recent investigation indictments stemmed from activity that started while he was FBI director.

MAY 29, 2018
The question nobody is asking about those ‘stolen’ Hillary emails that Papadopoulos supposedly told Downer about
By Greg Richards
I was just reflecting on the Papadopoulos/Australian High Commissioner Downer communication which was allegedly one of the starting points of the 2016 spying on the Trump campaign.

The point at issue was Papadopoulos allegedly saying that the Russians had 33,000 Hillary emails. After that was the yada, yada, yada that the Trump campaign knew this because it was colluding with the Russians, etc., etc.

But here's the question… aren't the 33,000 emails that the Russians allegedly had the emails that Hillary had already deleted?

206567_5_.jpg

"with a cloth?"

Aren't these the emails that she claims were yoga appointments and wedding arrangements?

It has not been part of the Hillary story, so far as I can recall, that the Russians stole 33,000 high-value emails from that Hillary server. Even James Comey would have to take note of that.

My point to you is: Isn't there an anomaly here in that these alleged 33,000 emails the Russians allegedly have been treated as high-value intelligence whereas Hillary's whole claim is that these were trivia? If the Russians stole 33,000 high-value emails off Hillary's server, on what basis did Comey claim that she had violated no statutes?

And if they were trivia, why all the concern about whether or not the Trump campaign knew about them?

Comey and Mueller can't have it both ways.

Who says youʻre trying to hide as much as youʻre trying to forget? Please continue as Muellerʻs recent investigation indictments stemmed from activity that started while he was FBI director.

Trying to forget? Yes bubs it was all so painful I'm trying to forget lol But just cuz it's a slow news day, why not take a few minutes to try and put my head around what your really trying to convey in your post...
You feel Trump is doing a great job, and the only reason me or really anyone would speak out against him or his policy is because they're angry and jealous about Hillary. And past that, there isn't some deeper meaning on enigmatic analogy you are trying to draw- you just think all criticism of Trump is jealousy. Hence you keep bringing up HC to remind us of our shame and prevent us from talking about Trump or something?

That's the point you're making talking about how painful the Hillary loss was too Dems? Or can you articulate actually what the mean is you are trying to convey? Or was this one of those I'm losing the arguments, so I mumble out some post that doesn't really make sense in hopes you somehow can at least get in the last word...

Last edited:
Back