Thanksgiving College Showcase Silverlakes

NG what is your expert analysis ?
My guess Legends spearheaded this College Showcase. To much coincidence in overlapping college coaches.

I alsi wanted to post the college coaches who run the Legends College ID Camp. But couldn't find it with their new website. A lot of the same college coaches.

My guess Legends spearheaded this College Showcase. To much coincidence in overlapping college coaches.

I alsi wanted to post the college coaches who run the Legends College ID Camp. But couldn't find it with their new website. A lot of the same college coaches.

No need to guess it has been on the website since the first day the website was visible.

Anybody also notice an overlap of the college coaches between the Legends College Showcase and the Silverlakes College Showcase? Then compare that with Surf College Cup coaches.

SilverLakes:
http://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/collgecoachattending.aspx?eid=323
Legends:
https://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/collgecoachattending.aspx?eid=179
Surf College Cup:
https://events.gotsport.com/events/collegecoaches.aspx?EventID=54040

Not a lot of overlap and where this is overlap it is the assistant coach. For example USC assistant coach is going to Surf from what I hear and head coach will be in Silver Lakes.

Not a lot of overlap and where this is overlap it is the assistant coach. For example USC assistant coach is going to Surf from what I hear and head coach will be in Silver Lakes.
Don't be so defensive. I never posted it was bad to have a local Thanksgiving College Showcase. Just because Legends is one of the 9-10 clubs participating in the showcase, doesn't mean they spearheaded it. If they didn't spearhead it they were a huge proponent for it.

There isn't a lot of overlap of univeristies? I would say without counting that Silverlakes has 85% overlap of registered college coaches as the Legends College showcase.

See
Don't be so defensive. I never posted it was bad to have a local Thanksgiving College Showcase. Just because Legends is one of the 9-10 clubs participating in the showcase, doesn't mean they spearheaded it. If they didn't spearhead it they were a huge proponent for it.

There isn't a lot of overlap of univeristies? I would say without counting that Silverlakes has 85% overlap of registered college coaches as the Legends College showcase.

Seems like a win win for everyone to me. More choices for families is a good thing yes ???

Oh sheeeet. Im sorry, I thought you said Surf -vs- SilverLakes lol. I am not defensive - was just stating a fact that was out of context.

See

Seems like a win win for everyone to me. More choices for families is a good thing yes ???
I agree, and Silverlakes doesn't have mandatory overnight stays.

IMO, Silverlakes is better for the top uncommitted 01 and 02's HS Freshmen and Sophomore's. The majority of the Silverlakes registered college coaches are evaluating/recruiting those age groups. They are done with 99(HS Sr) and close with 00(HS Jr).

For the uncommitted 98/99/00, it might be better at Surf College Cup and November Nights...because, there are more mid-majors, D2-D3 and NAIA schools still having money available. D3 of course is more about available roster spots, since no athletic ships are provided.

Back