Thanksgiving College Showcase Silverlakes

Schedules are up. Seeing a lot of EGSL and composite teams, but no ECNL teams in the older age groups. I see some in the younger groups. Maybe these clubs committed to sending some of their tops teams?

Since they keep putting up and taking down the teams, I thought I would post them. I was wrong, there are some ECNL teams here.

West Coast FC - Platini 99/98
Scottsdale Soccer Blackhawks - 98 Girls Richardson
Beach FC (CA) - G98 Rossi
Pateadores IER - G98
Legends FC - Legends FC South 98
West Coast FC - Swanson
Legends FC - G99 Academy
Beach FC (CA) - Academy
Albion SC Orange County - G98 White
Beach FC (CA) - Academy 99
LA Galaxy South Bay -98-99 Elite
Eagles Soccer Club - ECNL Composite U18/19
Sereno Soccer Club ECNL U18
SC Del Sol ECNL U18
Slammers FC ECNL U18
MVLA - MVLA G98 Leicester City ECNL2
San Juan SC ECNL U18/U19 Composite
Legends FC Academy G98
Pateadores-Academy
Slammers FC G'98 Maroon
Slammers FC ECNL COMPOSITE U18/U19
West Coast ECNL U18/U19 Composite

Since they keep putting up and taking down the teams, I thought I would post them. I was wrong, there are some ECNL teams here.

West Coast FC - Platini 99/98
Scottsdale Soccer Blackhawks - 98 Girls Richardson
Beach FC (CA) - G98 Rossi
Pateadores IER - G98
Legends FC - Legends FC South 98
West Coast FC - Swanson
Legends FC - G99 Academy
Beach FC (CA) - Academy
Albion SC Orange County - G98 White
Beach FC (CA) - Academy 99
LA Galaxy South Bay -98-99 Elite
Eagles Soccer Club - ECNL Composite U18/19
Sereno Soccer Club ECNL U18
SC Del Sol ECNL U18
Slammers FC ECNL U18
MVLA - MVLA G98 Leicester City ECNL2
San Juan SC ECNL U18/U19 Composite
Legends FC Academy G98
Pateadores-Academy
Slammers FC G'98 Maroon
Slammers FC ECNL COMPOSITE U18/U19
West Coast ECNL U18/U19 Composite

Looks like CaliKlines and his daughter will be in Oceanside and not Silverlakes after all...

Looks like CaliKlines and his daughter will be in Oceanside and not Silverlakes after all...
Uh, no. That list is for Silverlakes Mappy. We'll be sleeping in our own beds for the Turkey Day Holiday weekend, and saving our hard-earned $ for the Christmas season.

They have 5 teams in this age group
ECNL Swanson
EGSL
98/99 Composite
98/99 Swanson
98/99 Platini

Uh, no. That list is for Silverlakes Mappy. We'll be sleeping in our own beds for the Turkey Day Holiday weekend, and saving our hard-earned $ for the Christmas season.

Nice to hear. It's always preferable to stay local. I hope to be spending my Thanksgiving weekend watching a final 8 game in the stands. We will see how they lay out the brackets but I am feeling pretty good about it at this point. Good luck to your daughter the rest of the way. NC State is in the midst of a tough stretch. Even if they lose all of the rest of their games they still have a good chance to make the dance for the first time in forever.

Uh, no. That list is for Silverlakes Mappy. We'll be sleeping in our own beds for the Turkey Day Holiday weekend, and saving our hard-earned $ for the Christmas
They have 5 teams in this age group
ECNL Swanson
EGSL
98/99 Composite
98/99 Swanson
98/99 Platini
Correct, so I'm assuming the one that says ECNL 18/19 ECNL Composite team is that team. But I'm not entirely sure.
http://tgs.totalglobalsports.com/public/schedules.aspx?tid=5279&eid=323

Quite an impressive list. Kind of ECNL + Scdsl Champions League+a few out of state ECNL teams
You think Surf & NN coaches would make the time for NOMADS ? we got stuck with that one AGAIN!!!
Yes if your girls write and call the coaches often and higlight what the team has accomplished they should get some attention.

Back