Thank You Mr. Trump!

Don’t let that stop you.
Trump is campaigning against her, no reason you shouldn’t.
She’s kinda sticky isn’t she? Even after 2 1/2 years, you people still can’t get the residue off. That I prefer her over anyone of the deplorables in your nominee basket just shows how desperate you people have become. Oh don’t worry. My Hillary campaign has already started. In case you haven’t noticed.

She’s kinda sticky isn’t she? Even after 2 1/2 years, you people still can’t get the residue off. That I prefer her over anyone of the deplorables in your nominee basket just shows how desperate you people have become. Oh don’t worry. My Hillary campaign has already started. In case you haven’t noticed.
Good job! You and Trump can beat her this time! Maybe you’ll even win the popular vote against her.

Thank you.....Mr. Trump
Keep us posted on what you find out about Hillary.
Maybe if you chant “lock her up” enough your team can beat her again.
By the way, my collateralized debt (also known as “debt,” most of which is collateralized, you idiot) worked well last week when I got asking for my house, at 4x what I paid for it and I used it rent-free for 22 years. Taxes will kill, though.

Keep us posted on what you find out about Hillary.
Maybe if you chant “lock her up” enough your team can beat her again.
By the way, my collateralized debt (also known as “debt,” most of which is collateralized, you idiot) worked well last week when I got asking for my house, at 4x what I paid for it and I used it rent-free for 22 years. Taxes will kill, though.
Speaking of locking things up. Congrats to you on setting your equity free, just to have it taxed. You’re getting killed on taxes, by your own admission, because you don’t know what ROE is much less CLTV. Rent free while your banker lent out your double digit interest rate monthly payment to another borrower. Fries U, what a deal.

Speaking of locking things up. Congrats to you on setting your equity free, just to have it taxed. You’re getting killed on taxes, by your own admission, because you don’t know what ROE is much less CLTV. Rent free while your banker lent out your double digit interest rate monthly payment to another borrower. Fries U, what a deal.
You're leaking oil again.

When you make profits, they are taxed as either ordinary income or capital gains. Fortunately, this profit is taxed at the latter rate.
It was a great house and I did amazingly well on it and now I have another beautiful home.
How does that work for you?
Do you ever buy houses? I’m selling one in a beach town. 3 stories, panoramic ocean views, solar power. 2 years old. Probably could rent at 12,500 a month or so.
Interested?

When you make profits, they are taxed as either ordinary income or capital gains. Fortunately, this profit is taxed at the latter rate.
It was a great house and I did amazingly well on it and now I have another beautiful home.
How does that work for you?
Do you ever buy houses? I’m selling one in a beach town. 3 stories, panoramic ocean views, solar power. 2 years old. Probably could rent at 12,500 a month or so.
Interested?
Being a Landlord is not for me. Banking is better. I like renting out money to people like you. I get double digit interest from you each month, you pay property taxes and insurance to protect my investment, and I get to collect simple interest in addition to amortized interest when you figure out what CLTV is.

Being a Landlord is not for me. Banking is better. I like renting out money to people like you. I get double digit interest from you each month, you pay property taxes and insurance to protect my investment, and I get to collect simple interest in addition to amortized interest when you figure out what CLTV is.
Loan sharking eh, a $20 here a $20 there, hilarious. Who collects for you? mad-dog nono needs a job.

Loan sharking eh, a $20 here a $20 there, hilarious. Who collects for you? mad-dog nono needs a job.
He has one. He says you pay on time every month. He’s in charge of lending your double digit interest payments out as soon as they come in. But I told him to stop. I have a buyer for your entire loan. No action required in your part. I was able to capitalize on your equity and so is the loan purchaser.

Back