Thank You Mr. Trump!

I now believe I have been looking at the Trump presidency all wrong. Trump is actually doing a great service for America and the effects of which will, eventually, make America a better nation. He has shown us a multitude of examples of poor behavior. He has shown us that the POTUS position may need some reworking on the parameters of what the person holding that office should be able to do in a unilateral capacity without some guidelines and restraints. He and his administration have exposed a multitude of legal loopholes that need to be addressed. He has shown that maybe the incoming POTUS shouldn't have to fill so many vital government positions, or choose not to.
Trump has exposed many flaws in out traditional system that can be taken advantage of, if by chance a person of less than desirable honesty is elected and put into office. We need to thank President Trump for everyday, every tweet, every rude comment, every divisive statement he puts forth.

So we can use this thread to thank Trump for the things he's done and does that will help make America great!

I now believe I have been looking at the Trump presidency all wrong. Trump is actually doing a great service for America and the effects of which will, eventually, make America a better nation. He has shown us a multitude of examples of poor behavior. He has shown us that the POTUS position may need some reworking on the parameters of what the person holding that office should be able to do in a unilateral capacity without some guidelines and restraints. He and his administration have exposed a multitude of legal loopholes that need to be addressed. He has shown that maybe the incoming POTUS shouldn't have to fill so many vital government positions, or choose not to.
Trump has exposed many flaws in out traditional system that can be taken advantage of, if by chance a person of less than desirable honesty is elected and put into office. We need to thank President Trump for everyday, every tweet, every rude comment, every divisive statement he puts forth.

So we can use this thread to thank Trump for the things he's done and does that will help make America great!
You do know why your President is The Donald, don't you?

I now believe I have been looking at the Trump presidency all wrong.

This thread to thank Trump for the things he's done and does that will help make America great!

Thank you, Donald.
Thanks for having the balls to put America first.
You even turned rat around.
Never thought I'd see it.

(tear rolls down my face)

Because English was not Ivana's first language. You remember the ex-wife Trump claimed was an ex-olympic skier and on of Canada's top models?
Can you say Obama and Clinton?
How do you sleep at night knowing the American people hated Obama and his policies so much they voted for a crooked business man who cheats at golf and on his wives, grabs pussy and fucks every hot girl he meets and still gets the votes to beat a life long politician who spent a billion dollars to beat him.

Can you say Obama and Clinton?
How do you sleep at night knowing the American people hated Obama and his policies so much they voted for a crooked business man who cheats at golf and on his wives, grabs pussy and fucks every hot girl he meets and still gets the votes to beat a life long politician who spent a billion dollars to beat him.
Sorry, this thread is meant as an ode to Donald J Trump in appreciation for all he is doing for us. You can list grievances from your past relationships elsewhere thank you very much!

Where is your praise? How does simply posting links pay proper homage? You need to learn how to show appreciation. This is quite, humble, unassuming place of reverence, there is no room for your loud brash, bold type a large photos. Think more Mike Pence and less wango tango.

Where is your praise? How does simply posting links pay proper homage? You need to learn how to show appreciation. This is quite, humble, unassuming place of reverence, there is no room for your loud brash, bold type a large photos. Think more Mike Pence and less wango tango.
I iz what I iz.

The Donald for all the "divisive" shit he talks, he's doing a lot of great things for this nation. He's taking care of middle (working) class, making congress work in a long term solution on DACA, exposing how useless politicians in Washington are (regardless of party), breaking of the status quo with our so called "allies", promoting peace in the Korean peninsula, having the Department of Defense ran by someone actually reputable and that knows what he's doing. Oh by the way hopefully fixes the whole Obamacare crap which the working class is footing the bill.

I agree and Trump is the perfect sap to perform this stress test. If Trump had any sort of intellect and drive this whole shit would be pretty scary - thankfully Trump is the definition of feckless and is incapable of accomplishing anything as President other than lining his and his family's pockets which after all is the only reason he is in the White House.

I agree and Trump is the perfect sap to perform this stress test. If Trump had any sort of intellect and drive this whole shit would be pretty scary - thankfully Trump is the definition of feckless and is incapable of accomplishing anything as President other than lining his and his family's pockets which after all is the only reason he is in the White House.
It's a gilded cage in which he resides. No one envies him, the unthankful task of going out there and doing things he really doesn't want to do, saying things he doesn't want to say but feels need be said. It is a great service he is performing for this great nation and his influence will only make us stronger as we reinforce and patch up the mess left behind! He will be remembered always for the wrecking ball he is! May his days in our penal system be few for him, his administration reps and his family! Orange just maybe the new gold!

And yet again, THANK YOU MR. TRUMP!

“Before taking office people were assuming that we were going to War with North Korea,” Trump added. “President Obama said that North Korea was our biggest and most dangerous problem. No longer — sleep well tonight!”

Now that that's done we can bring all our troops home and station them along our borders, north and south!

Even the legendary peace keeper and negotiator Vladimir Putin is happy with the results of the historic meeting between the two great leaders! As is, now ruler for life, Xi from China!

"Russia and China have long been pushing a joint de-escalation plan that suggests Pyongyang suspend its ballistic missile program in return for the United States and South Korea ceasing large-scale missile exercises.

Peskov said the summit showed that Putin — who he said would meet Kim Yong Nam, a top official from North Korea's Supreme People's Assembly in Moscow on Thursday — had been right all along."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/13/kre...mit-proves-putin-was-right-about-n-korea.html

With our troops removed and cooperation between the USA and South Korea ceased the peninsula can be happy, safe and free to do as they like!

MAGA baby! Ain't America great now! Another family values reality star is on his way to make Nevada great again! . . . and he credits The Donald!

Pimp Dennis Hof, the owner of half a dozen legal brothels in Nevada and star of the HBO adult reality series "Cathouse," won a Republican primary for the state Legislature on Tuesday, ousting a three-term lawmaker.

Hof celebrated his win at a party in Pahrump with Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss at his side.

"It's all because Donald Trump was the Christopher Columbus for me," Hof told the Associated Press in a phone call. "He found the way and I jumped on it."

Hof, who wrote a book titled "The Art of the Pimp," has dubbed himself "The Trump of Pahrump," and held a rally with longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone. How was in the limelight in 2015, when former NBA player Lamar Odom was found unconscious at Hof's Love Ranch brothel in Crystal, Nevada, after a four-day, $75,000 stay.

http://myconnection.cox.com/article/entertainment/09e993a2-6ed8-11e8-be97-3b5f4b46834b/

Back