Thank You Mr. Trump!

He has one. He says you pay on time every month. He’s in charge of lending your double digit interest payments out as soon as they come in. But I told him to stop. I have a buyer for your entire loan. No action required in your part. I was able to capitalize on your equity and so is the loan purchaser.
Dream on.

. . . of course the aftermath shows once again the ineptitude of the t admin. This is what you get when you gut the state dept.

I now believe I have been looking at the Trump presidency all wrong. Trump is actually doing a great service for America and the effects of which will, eventually, make America a better nation. He has shown us a multitude of examples of poor behavior. He has shown us that the POTUS position may need some reworking on the parameters of what the person holding that office should be able to do in a unilateral capacity without some guidelines and restraints. He and his administration have exposed a multitude of legal loopholes that need to be addressed. He has shown that maybe the incoming POTUS shouldn't have to fill so many vital government positions, or choose not to.
Trump has exposed many flaws in out traditional system that can be taken advantage of, if by chance a person of less than desirable honesty is elected and put into office. We need to thank President Trump for everyday, every tweet, every rude comment, every divisive statement he puts forth.

So we can use this thread to thank Trump for the things he's done and does that will help make America great!

Go suck on a Lemon, it might
change your " Real " outlook....

Can you say Obama and Clinton?
How do you sleep at night knowing the American people hated Obama and his policies so much they voted for a crooked business man who cheats at golf and on his wives, grabs pussy and fucks every hot girl he meets and still gets the votes to beat a life long politician who spent a billion dollars to beat him.

AND....he's actually doing things to improve America.....
That's the biggest rub of ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only did the Democrats LIE, CHEAT and STEAL in
am attempt to retain the office of Presidency....They
LOST it to the Apprentice Reality TV Star.....who's actually
doing something.....

They unloaded the WHOLE Government three letter offices on
him and HE STILL WON !!!!!

When I see all these posts from Liberals defending what they did
in an attempt to subvert what they CREATED it's absolutely
Hilarious....they picked an even worse candidate in Hillary than
the " Chosen One " who tried to TANK America, now they've got
23 Lunatics all circling in the porcelain punch bowl with no real
plan but bash the POTUS and anyone who supports him....

I'd swear it's like watching a bunch of opposing parents watch there
team lose for the nth time due to THEIR inability to get the players
to practice, get THEIR payments to the coach, get THEIR happy asses
to the field on time, and above all watch them berate the opposing
team players because of their skill even though they were TOLD the
team ( TRUMP ) wasn't that good....!

Back