Ted Cruz has No Dignity

Good or bad, I want to see what is going on. Too bad the justice dept and FBI aren't cooperating.

The Justice Dept and FBI aren't cooperating? Uhh... yea how dare they do their jobs. Don't they know who Trump it?

Trump should have released his tax returns and killed this story ages ago. But of course he knew better and now that it's spiraled on him. If he's innocent then he brought this on himself, if he's guilt then all I can say is he should follow his friend Howard Stern's advise and "run!"

The Justice Dept and FBI aren't cooperating? Uhh... yea how dare they do their jobs. Don't they know who Trump it?

Trump should have released his tax returns and killed this story ages ago. But of course he knew better and now that it's spiraled on him. If he's innocent then he brought this on himself, if he's guilt then all I can say is he should follow his friend Howard Stern's advise and "run!"
Not releasing the documents as to why they started this investigation.

Not releasing the documents as to why they started this investigation.

It's why they started looking...
And in this case, looking seems to have lead to finding.

Perhaps if there was not a reason to look, they would wouldn't have found. That's all I'm saying.

No I don't think I can honestly say the Trump admin is anything like I've seen before. Just take Jeff Sessions for example. He was Trump very first main stream supporter... and look at how Trump talks about him and postures and threatened once Sessions requesed himself and left it up to Trump to prove his innocence to the special prosecutor.

Normally I'd say leave the President alone, he's busy running the country. But in this case the charge is treason. Anyway, no no no it's not normal it's fucking bizarre. And if even creepy Jeff Sessions knows it- the rest of you nutters ought to see which way this is going too.
Treason. That’s a new one for you nutters. Now that’s tenacious

T....this is what I think of thee...

giphy.gif

I don't know if Ted Cruz can currently win a Senate race in Texas.... let alone become the nations President.

Time will tell, but I don't think anyone who watched him try and shut down the government because of Planned Parenthood sees him as a trustworthy commander and chief. Like that really was the moment that he lost his mojo. It's just gone down hill from there...
I don't think that hurt him with anyone that follows politics, I think this whole Trump thing hurt him bad, he should have stuck to his guns and not caved.

I don't think that hurt him with anyone that follows politics, I think this whole Trump thing hurt him bad, he should have stuck to his guns and not caved.

Yea... his instincts failed him with regard to Trump. Honestly he'd probably be happier to retire, get a show on one of those Christian TV stations like Mike Huckabee. If Hannity can make hundreds of millions peddling his opinion, imagine what Ted Cruz can do...

Yea... his instincts failed him with regard to Trump. Honestly he'd probably be happier to retire, get a show on one of those Christian TV stations like Mike Huckabee. If Hannity can make hundreds of millions peddling his opinion, imagine what Ted Cruz can do...

Ohhh....Mr Turd ...stop trying to peddle the runs...

So are there any good betting sites, where you can gamble on the outcome of the elections and primaries? I really would like to put a few bucks down that TC loses his senate seat. Just call it a premonition, but I really sense that he's going to lose.

So are there any good betting sites, where you can gamble on the outcome of the elections and primaries? I really would like to put a few bucks down that TC loses his senate seat. Just call it a premonition, but I really sense that he's going to lose.

Wanna Bet !

Beto who's real name is Robert Francis O'Rourke is a phony
that is pandering to the Hispanic Voters and using Bernie Sanders
money generating machine Revolution Messaging.......
Talk about a Lying hypocrite ....he says he didn't use any outside
funding sources, yet there it is in black and white....
A fuckin LIAR...
Texas Hates LIARS !!!!

Except all the recent Liberals from California who ran with their
pensions to Texas and want California in Texas....Fat Chance !

Go to Vegas and Bet your ass, you'll come back with just a bloody
culo...

More predictions, SMFH.

Wanna Bet !

Beto who's real name is Robert Francis O'Rourke is a phony
that is pandering to the Hispanic Voters and using Bernie Sanders
money generating machine Revolution Messaging.......
Talk about a Lying hypocrite ....he says he didn't use any outside
funding sources, yet there it is in black and white....
A fuckin LIAR...
Texas Hates LIARS !!!!

Except all the recent Liberals from California who ran with their
pensions to Texas and want California in Texas....Fat Chance !

Go to Vegas and Bet your ass, you'll come back with just a bloody
culo...
T Iz just another wackadoodle.
When will they learn.

Betting sites? hmmmmm? CNN, MsNBC, ABC, etc.

Back