Ted Cruz has No Dignity

Your opinions of HRC are based on lies. As much as you want to believe them they are still lies. HRC is not under investigation Trump is. Special counsel Robert Mueller has assembled a team of at least 17 lawyers to investigate Donald Trump "and they can't believe what they're finding."
You people don't hear too good do yah?

So did anyone read the article in my OP? I find it fascinating. Trump's administration is not afraid to burn even the closest of allies when politically expedient. Some Republican's have done well in this environment and you see their stock rising. Others... not so much.
You act like this has never happened before. Obama and HRC practically killed each other politically when they during their campaigns then suddenly they are BFFs...

Your opinions of HRC are based on lies. As much as you want to believe them they are still lies. HRC is not under investigation Trump is. Special counsel Robert Mueller has assembled a team of at least 17 lawyers to investigate Donald Trump "and they can't believe what they're finding."
Trump is under investigation?

I was just watching a show called" Adam Ruins Everything". He was going over conspiracy theories and how they can consume you. One of the things they used as an example is when people try to find things that are not there. They show the letters G.O.P. and then this crazy looking lady stands there looking at the letters and says dramatically, Grand Old Putin, then starts babbling about how this must go way deeper.

It made me think about all you Looney Lefties in here...

Hillary Rodham Clinton is a Lying Criminal Sicko ......
And the last statement in quotes is a Mutha Fuckin Lie....
And you FULL WELL KNOW IT !

Post documents to support it, not pussy ass leaks......
Ya Fuckin LIAR !

Emails? What a load of crap? The FBI found no reason to prosecute.

July 2016 – Investigation concludes
On July 5, 2016, FBI Director Comey announced in a statement he read to press and television reporters at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, that the FBI had completed its investigation and was referring it to the State Department with the recommendation "that no charges are appropriate in this case." He added, "Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."
COMEY LAWYERS UP...

You act like this has never happened before. Obama and HRC practically killed each other politically when they during their campaigns then suddenly they are BFFs...

No I don't think I can honestly say the Trump admin is anything like I've seen before. Just take Jeff Sessions for example. He was Trump very first main stream supporter... and look at how Trump talks about him and postures and threatened once Sessions requesed himself and left it up to Trump to prove his innocence to the special prosecutor.

Normally I'd say leave the President alone, he's busy running the country. But in this case the charge is treason. Anyway, no no no it's not normal it's fucking bizarre. And if even creepy Jeff Sessions knows it- the rest of you nutters ought to see which way this is going too.

Last edited:

I'd imagine Comey has been lawyered up for quite some time now. You keep posting it... but I don't understand why you think it's important. He just squared up to a sitting American President. Unless the plan is they go outside and dual, he likely is going to need lawyers.

So what do you think of Republican's releasing "Comey's Memos?" Have to say, kinda seems like a tactile error now that the public has had a chance to digest.

No I don't think I can honestly say the Trump admin is anything like I've seen before. Just take Jeff Sessions for example. He was Trump very first main stream supporter... and look at how Trump talks about him and postures and threatened once Sessions requesed himself and left it up to Trump to prove his innocence to the special prosecutor.

Normally I'd say leave the President alone, he's busy running the country. But in this case the charge is treason. Anyway, no no no it's not normal it's fucking bizarre. And if even creepy Jeff Sessions knows it- the rest of you nutters ought to see which way this is going too.
Innocent of what?

I'd imagine Comey has been lawyered up for quite some time now. You keep posting it... but I don't understand why you think it's important. He just squared up to a sitting American President. Unless the plan is they go outside and dual, he likely is going to need lawyers.

So what do you think of Republican's releasing "Comey's Memos?" Have to say, kinda seems like a tactile error now that the public has had a chance to digest.
Good or bad, I want to see what is going on. Too bad the justice dept and FBI aren't cooperating.

Back