Sanctuary Cities...

Gov Jerry Brown's NEW housing developments.......

maxresdefault.jpg

Ahhhhh..... the decor is simplistic isn't it....
looks really "eco-friendly".

All Petroleum products. Where would these people be without big oil?
They obviously dont think about the environment.
Petroleum products to keep the rain and sun off will only protect them until they succumb to disease from lack of sanitary plumbing.
I know this because Im an expert in protecting the health of the nation.

They obviously dont think about the environment.
Petroleum products to keep the rain and sun off will only protect them until they succumb to disease from lack of sanitary plumbing.
I know this because Im an expert in protecting the health of the nation.
San Diego could have used you to prevent our hepatitis scare.

All Petroleum products. Where would these people be without big oil?

No way the first automobile could have been built without horses to transport the parts used to build it. No real way to mine for coal without mules (prior to industrial revolution). I suppose if we're going to use your logic, the real question isn't where those people would be without big oil but where where would big oil be without horses?

Last edited:
No way the first automobile could have been built without horses to transport the parts used to build it. No real way to mine for coal without mules (prior to industrial revolution). I suppose if we're going to use your logic, the real question isn't where those people would be without big oil but where where would big oil be without horses?
And there wouldn't have been trump without Obama.

In the ground covered by a lot of horse shit.

And No Way you could survive minus Butt wipe with a
lower Colon for a Brain that works like a Play Doh toy......

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........
California
16 hours ago
7 men arrested for allegedly touching underage girls at water park
By Alexandra Deabler | Fox News

1527725992742.jpg

Seven men were arrested at a California water park for allegedly touching several girls under 14. (Google Maps)

Police arrested seven men Monday for allegedly inappropriately touching underage girls at the Golfland Sunsplash water park in Roseville, Calif.

According to reports, officers were called to the water park on Memorial Day after the girls went to park security and claimed that a group of men had touched them.

Police interviewed witnesses and arrested the seven men, ranging in age from 18 to 38, on suspicion of committing lewd and lascivious acts on children under 14 years of age.

The police reported that it appeared the men had worked together to touch the young girls.

"It appears that the individuals who were arrested knew each other and worked in a coordinated effort to inappropriately touch several female juveniles," the police department wrote in a Facebook post Tuesday afternoon.

Roseville Police spokesman Rob Baquera credits the girls’ quick-thinking and resourcefulness for helping lead investigators to the suspects, FOX40 reported.

"These young ladies who were victimized, they had a great fast-acting thought to report it to security," he said.

An 11-year-old who was not a victim noticed the men and said they were giving her “the creeps,” FOX40 reported.

"She said they were moving in closer to her, they were looking at her weird and smiling," her father, Mark McKee, told FOX40. "She did the right thing. As soon as the waves stopped she got out of the wave pool and came and told us.”

Sunsplash released a statement to KCRA3 in response to the arrests:

"We at Roseville Golfland Sunsplash take allegations of this nature very seriously. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all of our patrons. We contacted the authorities immediately and will fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies investigating this matter. We are unable to discuss any details involving any ongoing investigations."

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE FOX LIFESTYLE NEWS

Each of the men is being help at Placer County Jail on $300,000 bail. The police department has not released photos of the suspects because of the ongoing investigation

Hmmmmmm.............
I would venture to say it was mostly republicans.

More than 118,000 voters accidentally left off rolls in Los Angeles County

By ELENA SCHNEIDER

06/05/2018 09:00 PM EDT

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
.cms-textAlign-left{text-align:left;}.cms-textAlign-center{text-align:center;}.cms-textAlign-right{text-align:right;}.cms-magazineStyles-smallCaps{font-variant:small-caps;}.cms-playbookStyle-rubric{color:#b70000;font-weight:bold;font-family:sans-serif;}
A printing error affecting more than one-third of the precincts in Los Angeles County left 118,522 registered voters off the rolls during the California primary on Tuesday, the county election authority said in a statement.

County Clerk Dean C. Logan said that voters left off the rolls can still cast provisional ballots. But the process of verifying and counting a large number of provisional ballots could delay the vote tally in local races, depending on exactly where the affected precincts are. Two battleground House seats, California's 25th and 39th Districts, take in parts of Los Angeles County.

“We apologize for the inconvenience and concern this has caused," Logan said in a statement Tuesday evening. "Voters should be assured their vote will be counted.”

California Election Results
Logan added that poll workers at those locations have been instructed to make sure that voters whose names did not appear on the roster are issued a provisional ballots.

The 39th District race has been particularly closely watched, with Democratic groups spending millions of dollars to ensure that two Republicans do not advance to the general election and wipe the district off the battleground map.

Mexico is going to put a Tariff on apples and pigs.....

Phuleeeeze.....

How about that Mexican Air Force.....

Maybe if they were " Partners " in the True sense, they could enjoy
some REAL help fighting the Cartels....we'll see...

Back