Sanctuary Cities...

Just tell the rag heads to leave the Jews alone, they have been through enough.
You and yours (all the way up to the nutter-in-chief) have shown such a complete lack of understanding of the situation in that region that your attempts at comment are beyond comical.

You and yours (all the way up to the nutter-in-chief) have shown such a complete lack of understanding of the situation in that region that your attempts at comment are beyond comical.
All I know the rag heads are kidnapping and killing as many Jews as possible and shooting off rockets at Innocents, digging tunnels to kill more Jews, the hat else do I need to know?
You old Jew hater you.

You seem to be looking at a mirage...I don't see what you think you see.

Mirage of not a mirage... the image of you fawning about what a wonderful utopia life in a country surrounded by neighbors who want to kill you makes me laugh.

Let me just say I think I speak for America when I say let's hope Trump isn't so ham-fisted that he turns Canada & Mexico, two of our biggest trading partners, and makes relations so bad we are forced to live like the Israelis with walls and troops at the boarder; instead of semi trucks filled with consumers goods in both directions like we have now.

Mirage of not a mirage... the image of you fawning about what a wonderful utopia life in a country surrounded by neighbors who want to kill you makes me laugh.

Let me just say I think I speak for America when I say let's hope Trump isn't so ham-fisted that he turns Canada & Mexico, two of our biggest trading partners, and makes relations so bad we are forced to live like the Israelis with walls and troops at the boarder; instead of semi trucks filled with consumers goods in both directions like we have now.
Your fawning is q dream, seemingly a delusional wet dream of yours...perhaps of the reality you find with your neighbors.
Don't drag me into your nightmares, fantasies & fears...
Don't fool yourself, you speak for yourself, not America....maybe in 2020....securing the border won't stop semi trucks filled with consumer goods...
It will stop semi trucks full of illegal aliens....t
Tell me, do you leave your windows open and your doors unlocked day and night? What's your address?

Conservatives rebuffed on immigration have sunk a bill that combined stricter work and job training requirements for food stamp recipients with a renewal of farm subsidies popular in Republican-leaning farm country.

The 213-198 vote is an embarrassing blow to House GOP leaders, who had hoped to tout its new work requirements for recipients of food stamps. The work initiative polls well with voters, especially those in the GOP political base.

Key conservatives in the rebellious House Freedom Caucus opposed the measure, seeking leverage to obtain a vote on a hard-line immigration plan. Negotiations with GOP leaders Friday morning failed to bear fruit, however, and the measure was defeated.

House Speaker Paul Ryan took steps to call for a revote in the future but it's not clear when the measure might be revived.

Conservatives rebuffed on immigration have sunk a bill that combined stricter work and job training requirements for food stamp recipients with a renewal of farm subsidies popular in Republican-leaning farm country.

The 213-198 vote is an embarrassing blow to House GOP leaders, who had hoped to tout its new work requirements for recipients of food stamps. The work initiative polls well with voters, especially those in the GOP political base.

Key conservatives in the rebellious House Freedom Caucus opposed the measure, seeking leverage to obtain a vote on a hard-line immigration plan. Negotiations with GOP leaders Friday morning failed to bear fruit, however, and the measure was defeated.

House Speaker Paul Ryan took steps to call for a revote in the future but it's not clear when the measure might be revived.
Sucker

Report the TRUTH and live a happier Life !

"I just think that when you love something — you care about it — you want to work to get it right. I love my children. When they do wrong things, I'm going to let them know they're doing wrong things. I'm not just going to sweep it under the rug because I love them,"

"I just think that when you love something — you care about it — you want to work to get it right. I love my children. When they do wrong things, I'm going to let them know they're doing wrong things. I'm not just going to sweep it under the rug because I love them,"

Insert your coins here and get a previously selected Liberal response
that will fill your emptiness/need to regurgitate blatant Lies....

"When it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence education and teaching the children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16. You know, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."

Gov Jerry Brown's NEW housing developments.......

maxresdefault.jpg

Ahhhhh..... the decor is simplistic isn't it....

Back