Sanctuary Cities...

Pearls of wisdom from Jeff Sessions,

“If you are smuggling a child, then we will prosecute you and that child will be separated from you as required by law,” Sessions said earlier Monday in Scottsdale, Ariz. “If you don’t like that, then don’t smuggle children over our border.”

As the kids like to say these days… Boom!

Actually I'd say this is just more bad policy. The moment some pictures come out of ICE ripping mothers and children apart people are going to freak out and this is going to go boom in Jeff Sessions face.

Why doesn't he stop with the publicity stunts and come up with an actual fix that both works (instead of MORE of the same) and also is humane.

Actually I'd say this is just more bad policy. The moment some pictures come out of ICE ripping mothers and children apart people are going to freak out and this is going to go boom in Jeff Sessions face.

Why doesn't he stop with the publicity stunts and come up with an actual fix that both works (instead of MORE of the same) and also is humane.
If the parents decide it is ok to be separated from their kids why should we care?

No it won't......Just work on your English.....

I agree, but don't make us the bad guy.

I think most American's agree the country has a leaky boarder problem. I think saying we're going to fix it in a humane way, that is transparent and accountable (as we do here in America), would go a long way in getting people to sign on. But of course we can't even get that...

I think most American's agree the country has a leaky boarder problem. I think saying we're going to fix it in a humane way, that is transparent and accountable (as we do here in America), would go a long way in getting people to sign on. But of course we can't even get that...
We have been fucking around with this issue for forty years and it's time for some tough love and some big, tall, deep walls, alligators and rednecks.

We have been fucking around with this issue for forty years and it's time for some tough love and some big, tall, deep walls, alligators and rednecks.

There are a ton of countries around the world who have working borders and immigration voucher programs that seem to be working with great success. Unlike any of those actual working plans, Trumps we're going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it- is quite frankly stupid. So yea I echo your sentiment... it's time for people to get serious.

There are a ton of countries around the world who have working borders and immigration voucher programs that seem to be working with great success. Unlike any of those actual working plans, Trumps we're going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it- is quite frankly stupid. So yea I echo your sentiment... it's time for people to get serious.
What countries?
I think the Israelis have it figured out.
Report: Israel Threatens to Eliminate Hamas Terror Leaders if Gaza Riots Continue
by Breitbart Jerusalem

images

NEXT.

DHS Shuts Big Loophole to Deter Illegal-Immigrant Students, Workers

GettyImages-490003082-640x480.jpg

JASON REDMOND/AFP/Getty Images
by Neil Munro14 May 20181,755

14 May, 2018 14 May, 2018
Federal officials are closing a little-known loophole in immigration law which allows millions of foreigners to dodge penalties for overstaying their student or seasonal-work visas.

NEXT.

DHS Shuts Big Loophole to Deter Illegal-Immigrant Students, Workers

GettyImages-490003082-640x480.jpg

JASON REDMOND/AFP/Getty Images
by Neil Munro14 May 20181,755

14 May, 2018 14 May, 2018
Federal officials are closing a little-known loophole in immigration law which allows millions of foreigners to dodge penalties for overstaying their student or seasonal-work visas.

WINNING ........Again !!

Hey... Republican's gave us tax cuts for the rich as their plan to help middle class America, so I can see why they think they'll be about to sell the public on how living in a military state is actually the best thing that could ever happen.
Once again you don't see so well...

I see well enough to know that I won't willingly want to live in a constant state of military readiness as they are forced to do in Israel...
Something tells you don't really want to either.
Right-wing nutters like the idea of Israel, not the reality of what it is . . . in a nutter's perfect world every group of 'others', like Jews, would have their own country they could go back to (even if it's not really 'their' country or even one they've ever been to).

Right-wing nutters like the idea of Israel, not the reality of what it is . . . in a nutter's perfect world every group of 'others', like Jews, would have their own country they could go back to (even if it's not really 'their' country or even one they've ever been to).
Just tell the rag heads to leave the Jews alone, they have been through enough.

I see well enough to know that I won't willingly want to live in a constant state of military readiness as they are forced to do in Israel...
Something tells you don't really want to either.
You seem to be looking at a mirage...I don't see what you think you see.

Right wing nutters? WTF?
The UN liked the idea of Israel so much they allocated/partitioned Palestine to that end.
That was in 1948 Daffy.....

Back