Ponderable

I'm ashamed for him actually. I'm ashamed the US has such gullible rubes that can be led to believe the lies they are told. As Tucker Carlson said don't believe anything the MSM tells you, only come here for the truth, (meaning Fox State TV) and they do.
Dare to dream,
2012-06-20T042953Z_01_TBR26_RTRIDSP_0_EL-SALVADOR-GANGS.jpg

Slew of MS-13 Members From El Salvador Charged With Murder of Teenagers in Virginia
Katie Pavlich

And? . . . and Trump has now encouraged many more potential gang members to do their worst. Trump is the father of MS-13 and worst. How long until we are dealing with the hispanic version of ISIS? You want respect? Earn it, separating women and children certainly is no brave move. You are a scared little pussy trying to equate gang members and those trying to flee from them. You are confused a scared. Good luck with all that.

And? . . . and Trump has now encouraged many more potential gang members to do their worst. Trump is the father of MS-13 and worst. How long until we are dealing with the hispanic version of ISIS? You want respect? Earn it, separating women and children certainly is no brave move. You are a scared little pussy trying to equate gang members and those trying to flee from them. You are confused a scared. Good luck with all that.
If their country doesn't care why should ours? We aren't the worlds nanny. Since when do you care about kids? Is it only little brown illegal future democrat voters? Little US citizens in the womb have 1/2 a chance to vote republican and we wouldn't want that, kill em.

Duck logic...

They have admitted they have lost track of where many of the children are and many parents have been flown back to Central America without any idea where their children are or how to get them back. This is a self-inflicted and perpetrated catastrophe of almost Biblical proportions, a world war aftermath type dilemma. There was no planning for what comes next. I know like the jacket says you don't care or as was said the other day you, "just don't give a shit" and that is disgusting.
An Angel mom just called me and she wants to be reunited with her kid, how do we get that done Mr Hucker?

Back