Ponderable

I don't know what you are talking about - but the Dems don't have to approve anything. It was plain to see that the Dems had the upper hand on this issue on the simple morality of it all. And today we see Trump did the right thing which is also the right thing politically for the Trump and the Republicans. But don't worry I'm sure this won't be the last act of cruelty by Trumpy.
So what you are trying to say is that this is a new thing... separating families? That this has only happened under the Trump administration?

Please feel free to expand on that thought.

Also, you might want to keep up on current events.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...tive-fix-to-stop-family-separations?_amp=true

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/393069-schumer-rejects-gop-proposal-to-address-border-crisis

Trump administration officials haven’t had a clear plan on how to reunite thousands of children with their parents since the advent of the zero-tolerance policy in April. Since then, more than 2,000 children have been separated from their parents.

“This policy is relatively new,” said Steven Wagner, acting assistant secretary at the federal Department of Health and Human Services. “We’re still working through the experience of reunifying kids with their parents after adjudication."

"We’ve heard from the previous ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] director that some of these parents will likely never see their children again. I don’t doubt that,” Perez said. “I don’t doubt that when this crisis is over, there will be many parents who won’t ever see their children again. And that is something perpetrated purposely by this administration."

But these parents don’t always have access to phones, much less email. And Garcia, the attorney, said parents he spoke to weren’t told their children’s registration numbers — they weren’t even given a flyer.

“They don’t know where their children are. They don’t know how to get in touch with them,” he said. “The people I’d talked to yesterday hadn’t received any communication from the government.”

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/imm...likely-never-see-children-again-advocates-say

“I don’t doubt that when this crisis is over, there will be many parents who won’t ever see their children again. And that is something perpetrated purposely by this administration."
They have admitted they have lost track of where many of the children are and many parents have been flown back to Central America without any idea where their children are or how to get them back. This is a self-inflicted and perpetrated catastrophe of almost Biblical proportions, a world war aftermath type dilemma. There was no planning for what comes next. I know like the jacket says you don't care or as was said the other day you, "just don't give a shit" and that is disgusting.

They have admitted they have lost track of where many of the children are and many parents have been flown back to Central America without any idea where their children are or how to get them back. This is a self-inflicted and perpetrated catastrophe of almost Biblical proportions, a world war aftermath type dilemma. There was no planning for what comes next. I know like the jacket says you don't care or as was said the other day you, "just don't give a shit" and that is disgusting.
If their parents don't care then why should we?
We can't afford it, isn't 20 million illegals enough?
Where does it say we are the worlds keeper?
Too funny, a pro abortion, lying lefty talking about the bible.
You can not stoop any lower.
I guess a vote is a vote.
What are a few thousand Americans killed or a bunch of illegals dying trying to get here.
If you people weren't such lying fucks we might take you seriously.
Send them all back.

U.S. Border Patrol Apprehensions FY2018 YTD (October 1 - May 31)

USBP Demographic OCT NOV DEC JAN FEB MAR APR May Total
Southwest Border UAC 3,153 3,975 4,063 3,207 3,122 4,145 4,302 6,405 32,372
Family Units 4,837 7,016 8,120 5,654 5,475 8,873 9,653 9,485 59,113
Southwest Border Total Apprehensions 25,483 29,086 28,998 25,978 26,665 37,385 38,278 40,344 252,187

Just in case you don't know what UAC stands for, it is illegal alien children, the illegal alien parents sent alone to invade my country and these numbers are the ones caught, so don't guilt trip me, that will never work. Dummy.

U.S. Border Patrol Apprehensions FY2018 YTD (October 1 - May 31)

USBP Demographic OCT NOV DEC JAN FEB MAR APR May Total
Southwest Border UAC 3,153 3,975 4,063 3,207 3,122 4,145 4,302 6,405 32,372
Family Units 4,837 7,016 8,120 5,654 5,475 8,873 9,653 9,485 59,113
Southwest Border Total Apprehensions 25,483 29,086 28,998 25,978 26,665 37,385 38,278 40,344 252,187

Just in case you don't know what UAC stands for, it is illegal alien children, the illegal alien parents sent alone to invade my country and these numbers are the ones caught, so don't guilt trip me, that will never work. Dummy.
What does that have to do with the US abducting their children, some never to see them again? They don't have a system to put them back together again.

If their parents don't care then why should we? Their parents worked their ass off for their families, are you blind?
We can't afford it, isn't 20 million illegals enough? We can't afford to warehouse them that's for sure
Where does it say we are the worlds keeper? No one, why are we taking their children for a misdemeanor?
Too funny, a pro abortion, lying lefty talking about the bible. Seems you don't read my stuff you just try to put me in a category you can understand
You can not stoop any lower.
I guess a vote is a vote.
What are a few thousand Americans killed or a bunch of illegals dying trying to get here. "a few thousand" where, when, how?
If you people weren't such lying fucks we might take you seriously.
Send them all back.
You are a victim of the propaganda you choose to believe, you are a fool and pitiful frightened little man at that, I feel sorry for you.

I clicked "agree", but I don't feel sorry for any blatant trolls.
I'm ashamed for him actually. I'm ashamed the US has such gullible rubes that can be led to believe the lies they are told. As Tucker Carlson said don't believe anything the MSM tells you, only come here for the truth, (meaning Fox State TV) and they do.

I'm ashamed for him actually. I'm ashamed the US has such gullible rubes that can be led to believe the lies they are told. As Tucker Carlson said don't believe anything the MSM tells you, only come here for the truth, (meaning Fox State TV) and they do.
Did you believe Obama when he said you can keep your plan and dr? How about when Clinton said he didn't have sex with that woman? How about when Hillary said she didn't have any classified info on het computer? How about the one about the 30.000 e-mails about her moms funeral and her daughters wedding, did you believe that?
Did you believe all those? Dummy.

You appear to be attempting to have an honest conversation with loser joe. Good luck with that.
That Daffy!!! Ain't he sumthin'?

422940f1c9beea380810391222fa3c80.jpg

Did you believe Obama when he said you can keep your plan and dr? How about when Clinton said he didn't have sex with that woman? How about when Hillary said she didn't have any classified info on het computer? How about the one about the 30.000 e-mails about her moms funeral and her daughters wedding, did you believe that?
Did you believe all those? Dummy.
Obama's tinfoil blankets for captured kids.
Some in cages without any tinfoil.

Back