Ponderable

Is she too American for you?
No, I think she's just as American as I am.
I just disagree with her.
I appreciate and love her sacrifice.
I just dont agree with putting women in combat until we run out of men.
Its my opinion.
Free country.

No, I think she's just as American as I am.
I just disagree with her.
I appreciate and love her sacrifice.
I just dont agree with putting women in combat until we run out of men.
Its my opinion.
Free country.

She doesn't want to be in combat now. She has done her share.

She wants to be in Congress, but she is too American for you.

IRS Tea Party persecutor Lois Lerner had help all along: John McCain
By Monica Showalter
How's this for sneaky? Sen. John McCain, not too long after seeking conservative and Republican votes in his failed 2008 bid for the presidency, went right after those same conservative voters without telling them, by egging on the IRS to ruin them.

It's the sort of political back-stabbing that defies belief, taking an active role in destroying the Tea Party, which was an authentic grassroots movement of local groups calling for smaller government. Sure enough, Judicial Watch has found McCain's central role right there in the documents:

Judicial Watch today released newly obtained internal IRS documents, including material revealing that Sen. John McCain's former staff director and chief counsel on the Senate Homeland Security Permanent Subcommittee, Henry Kerner, urged top IRS officials, including then-director of exempt organizations Lois Lerner, to "audit so many that it becomes financially ruinous." Kerner was appointed by President Trump as Special Counsel for the United States Office of Special Counsel.

The explosive exchange was contained in notes taken by IRS employees at an April 30, 2013, meeting between Kerner, Lerner, and other high-ranking IRS officials. Just ten days following the meeting, former IRS director of exempt organizations Lois Lerner admitted that the IRS had a policy of improperly and deliberately delaying applications for tax-exempt status from conservative non-profit groups.

Lerner and other IRS officials met with select top staffers from the Senate Governmental Affairs Committee in a "marathon" meeting to discuss concerns raised by both Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI) and Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) that the IRS was not reining in political advocacy groups in response to the Supreme Court's Citizens United decision. Senator McCain had been the chief sponsor of the McCain-Feingold Act and called the Citizens United decision, which overturned portions of the Act, one of the "worst decisions I have ever seen."

In the full notes of an April 30 meeting, McCain's high-ranking staffer Kerner recommends harassing non-profit groups until they are unable to continue operating. Kerner tells Lerner, Steve Miller, then chief of staff to IRS commissioner, Nikole Flax, and other IRS officials, "Maybe the solution is to audit so many that it is financially ruinous." In response, Lerner responded that "it is her job to oversee it all[.]"

Up until now, I had always been under the impression that some conservatives' negative view of McCain was overblown, and he was far more good than bad. I was wrong.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...in_photo_never_separated_from_her_mother.html

The Obama administration's scheme to repress the Tea Party is a big reason why the Obama administration went downhill in the minds of many voters. Not only was Lerner not punished for clearly illegal targeting of political dissidents, surely one of the blackest marks on the Obama record, but she was also allowed to get away with it, from taking the Fifth in Congress to the whitewashed official report finding no wrongdoing to illegally deleting and "losing" emails (some that were found were profoundly hostile to conservatives) to being allowed to retire comfortably at her Beltway suburbs mansion with a six-figure pension. That was the price she paid for persecuting dissidents, in exactly the same way crummy, sleazy, slimy third-world dictatorships do.

She got away with it. But only because she had help – in, of all people, John McCain, that famous champion of dissidents in hellholes across the Third World. What a hypocrite.

Worse still, a lying hypocrite. Judicial Watch had been on to McCain for a long time, coming up with some earlier evidence that McCain served as an accomplice to Lerner to "get" the Tea Party groups, and McCain lied that none of it was true.

Here is his 2014 denial:

A recent press release by Judicial Watch sparked a series of online reports falsely claiming that my office was somehow involved in the IRS's targeting of conservative groups – reports that are demonstrably untrue and totally contradicted by my all of my actions over the past several years on this issue.

These reports ignore the fact that I released a 37-page dissenting report last September refuting the Democrats' Majority Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (PSI) report claiming the IRS showed no bias against conservative groups. Media coverage at the time noted that I was in total disagreement with Senate Democrats on the issue of whether the IRS targeted conservative groups (see The Associated Press article below headlined "Competing views on IRS treatment of tea party").

What's he going to do now, claim he never met his top aide, Henry Kerner? In the records, McCain's man Kerner said he wanted them ruined.

The whole repression of the Tea Party apparatus, by refusing to allow them to operate as tax-exempt organizations the way leftist groups do, has long been considered a Chicago-style political manipulation that swung the 2012 election away from Mitt Romney to President Obama, who, after muscling through the detested Obamacare, was expected to be punished by voters. Repressing the Tea Party was a big reason why President Trump got such a battery charge by 2016, because Trump was perceived as a fighter.

In other words, McCain was the guy who, through his sneaky manipulations and back-stabbings, ultimately got us Trump.

Guess we can thank this creep for that.

You know ....you are really disgusting.
Just pointing out the new reality. Duckworth is everything you'd want in an American and much, much more. Trump is a spoiled silver spooner with bone spurs (allegedly) and an anti-democracy agenda.

. . . you being on the wrong side of this I could see how it would hurt you.

Just pointing out the new reality. Duckworth is everything you'd want in an American and much, much more. Trump is a spoiled silver spooner with bone spurs (allegedly) and an anti-democracy agenda.

. . . you being on the wrong side of this I could see how it would hurt you.

She's a Human Being First and a Democrat Second...
And You Rodent are on Third with your melon lodged
up your lower waste chute.....

When more than one synapse fires it's painful isn't it....
Awwww come on tell the TRUTH....

Melania Trump said Sunday that kindness, compassion and positivity are important traits in life.

The first lady helped SADD — Students Against Destructive Decisions — open its annual national conference at a hotel just outside Washington. The appearance followed her announcement several weeks ago of a campaign called "Be Best" that's about adults helping children to be their best selves.

"I feel very strongly that it is the job of adults to provide you with the tools you need to become the best you can be in all areas of life," she said during brief remarks to about 450 students and adults attending the conference. "That is why I am here today. I believe in SADD's mission of empowering you to confront the risks and pressures you are challenged with every day."

"Kindness, compassion and positivity are very important traits in life," she continued. "It is far easier to say nothing than it is to speak words of kindness. It is easier to judge quickly than to take time to understand. It is often easier to see a glass half empty rather than half full."

"Nevertheless, you have the power to be the positive force in so many people's lives," added the first lady, who is the mother of a 12-year-old boy. "Show respect to each other. Treat your community like your family, and look out for one another."

SADD was founded in 1981 as Students Against Drunk Driving but changed its name and mission in the late 1990s to focus on prevention of all behaviors and attitudes that are harmful to middle, high school and college students, including substance abuse, traffic safety and bullying.

Mrs. Trump said she was inspired when she first heard about the organization and the conference. The audience erupted into loud squeals and cheers when she was introduced by Dylan Mullins, of Marlboro, New Jersey, who is SADD's National Student of the Year.

Mullins said the first lady's campaign aims to highlight programs and organizations, like SADD, that seek to help young people overcome some of the issues they face every day.

Before she addressed the gathering, which concludes Wednesday, Mrs. Trump met with the organization's leadership and helped make blankets the group is donating to shelters, said her spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham. As the audience awaited the appearance, they rocked out in their seats to music by Justin Bieber, Neil Diamond and Journey.

The first lady spoke several days after making an unannounced visit to the U.S.-Mexico border to see the effects on children of her husband's "zero-tolerance" policy against illegal immigration.

Go ahead Rodent.....say it !

That was the FLOTUS's Mic drop....and it's resounding !

Oh it hurts ...doesn't it....
You can't/won't/don't see the extreme irony. The plagiarist is being lead to look foolish. Someone is either sabotaging her and/or she is not as smart as you believe, I say both.

You can't/won't/don't see the extreme irony. The plagiarist is being lead to look foolish. Someone is either sabotaging her and/or she is not as smart as you believe, I say both.

Put down the synthetic Pot Rodent....it's altering your synaptic processes
worse than can be imagined...

Back