Ponderable

Wow are you an idiot when have nothing to say..

What boxes do you check when asked about your ethnicity?

Have you ever been brought in for questioning because your skin color matched the color of the guy fleeing a crime sceen?

Have you ever been pulled over for no apparent reason?
White and used to get pulled over a lot for being a fuckup. Never victimized because I’m white...I think joe and ricky say that happens to them but not to black people.

White and used to get pulled over a lot for being a fuckup. Never victimized because I’m white...I think joe and ricky say that happens to them but not to black people.
That's not what I asked. I asked if you got pulled over for no reason. So that answer would be no.

So you like to speak up for people of color and you ask if my Dad gave me Mexicans? You're a f#@king idiot. You have no clue...

That's not what I asked. I asked if you got pulled over for no reason. So that answer would be no.

So you like to speak up for people of color and you ask if my Dad gave me Mexicans? You're a f#@king idiot. You have no clue...
Your dad gave you Mexicans? What did you do with them?

The below was your quote. You said “I have Mexican family.” Who’s racist?

Seriously? Get a grip of yourself. I have Mexican family who post those "Mexican word of the day" memes all the time.. at least wait until Summer to melt like the snowflake that you are.

The below was your quote. You said “I have Mexican family.” Who’s racist?

Seriously? Get a grip of yourself. I have Mexican family who post those "Mexican word of the day" memes all the time.. at least wait until Summer to melt like the snowflake that you are.
How does me saying I have family that is Mexican make me racist?

And you post" did your Dad give you Mexicans" as if Mexicans, or any people, are property to give?!

Dude your true colors came shinning through..

You must have stopped driving because you are still a fuck up.
SJ and Ricky never said anything of the sort.

cassie-barker-mississippi-cop-daughter-manslaughter-SCREENSHOT-363x195.jpg

Cop Indicted for Murder for Leaving Her Baby in Hot Patrol Car While She Had Sex with Her Supervisor
Alex Parker

Back