Ponderable

What flag was he flying? Are you saying the Trump flag? Thanks for letting us know.

Reichstag-fire.jpg

Oswald Mosley was Brenton Tarrants idol.
Reichstag Style False Flag Event !
That's your " Messy " spokesman from the past.

And here is the Flag he was flying.....

180px-Flag_of_the_British_Union_of_Fascists.svg.png

Do your Homework " Messy "...so far YOU have a FAILING GRADE !

"Irish I was a Mexican," with a big bandito moustache and a giant sombrero.
and the one about the fired "journalist" a few weeks ago, which was straight outta 1930's Germany.
Seriously? Get a grip of yourself. I have Mexican family who post those "Mexican word of the day" memes all the time.. at least wait until Summer to melt like the snowflake that you are.

Seriously? Get a grip of yourself. I have Mexican family who post those "Mexican word of the day" memes all the time.. at least wait until Summer to melt like the snowflake that you are.
Irish you weren’t a snowflake daddy’s boy. You “have a Mexican family?” Do they work for daddy? Did he give them to you?

Reichstag-fire.jpg

Oswald Mosley was Brenton Tarrants idol.
Reichstag Style False Flag Event !
That's your " Messy " spokesman from the past.

And here is the Flag he was flying.....

180px-Flag_of_the_British_Union_of_Fascists.svg.png

Do your Homework " Messy "...so far YOU have a FAILING GRADE !
Freak. Tell us about the pizza parlor, nitwit.

Hey Ricky, is this stupid racist non-humor how you spend your time when you’re not “Making American Standard Great Again?” Do the Mexican plumbers beat you because they’re better and cheaper and don’t stink?
Can you please do a graph comparing the history of pvc vs. copper pipes? I know you love graphs.

Yes Lion... but then again you're the guy who to this day will still defend the Iraq War as a good decision rather then criticize Bush.
He's also the guy that use to post bs that I could easily show to be garbage with one simple click. I notice he now just grumbles in the 'more ignorant than thou' manner he is known for.

I guess the highest legal authority is the USA doesn't see it your way.
If you don't like our laws then change them.
SJ is a hero that was trying to protect Americans.
Simple really when you think about it.
No, much like you, he is a racist that ignores the rights of some Americans in favor of those who are his idea of what is an American.

Freak. Tell us about the pizza parlor, nitwit.

You really don't know your history and are therefore doomed
to repeat it.....quite sad.

The fact that you used the word " Freak " says a lot about your
lack there of......

By the way.....why are you fixated on the " Pizza" parlor, when the
Haiti ( Clinton ) incidents are much more revealing.....

No, the question is where do idiots like you that are willing to believe anything if it's presented by the 'right' source come from?

Oh....are you posting ( Mumbling ) about the " Fake Mexican " Beto the Mexican Potato
who's home city was host yesterday to the arrest of 400....yes 400 Illegal Immigrants !

Hey Ricky, is this stupid racist non-humor how you spend your time when you’re not “Making American Standard Great Again?” Do the Mexican plumbers beat you because they’re better and cheaper and don’t stink?
Can you please do a graph comparing the history of pvc vs. copper pipes? I know you love graphs.

Who installs which you stinky racist sub-contractor that leaves his work
station " Messy "....

Psssst....." Messy " the key to the graphs is the function of x/y values ( input - output )....

You really should do your homework.....

Southern poverty law center.

Out of their 100 lawyers on staff only 5 are black.
No long term black employees elevated to upper management.
12 of 13 black employees experiences racism at work.

D199IBPXQAIMFvx.jpg

Southern poverty law center.

Out of their 100 lawyers on staff only 5 are black.
No long term black employees elevated to upper management.
12 of 13 black employees experiences racism at work.

Classic.....Democrats can't even do " The " math.
So the SPLC has 7-8 " Ghost employees.

Irish you weren’t a snowflake daddy’s boy. You “have a Mexican family?” Do they work for daddy? Did he give them to you?
Wow are you an idiot when have nothing to say..

What boxes do you check when asked about your ethnicity?

Have you ever been brought in for questioning because your skin color matched the color of the guy fleeing a crime sceen?

Have you ever been pulled over for no apparent reason?

Back