Ponderable

White and used to get pulled over a lot for being a fuckup. Never victimized because I’m white...I think joe and ricky say that happens to them but not to black people.

" Messy " Financial ......The poster with Democratic/Liberal induced " White Guilt "....
By the way " Messy "....You're still a F&%k up......review your posting history.

Maybe this is why the democrats want open borders, first abortion and now this.
Why do they hate black people so?

Fentanyl overdose deaths rising most sharply among African Americans

The death rate among African Americans from fentanyl-involved drug overdoses rose 141 percent each year, on average, from 2011 to 2016, the study showed, with a particularly dramatic spike starting in 2014. The death rate for Hispanics rose 118 percent in that period every year on average, and 61 percent for non-Hispanic whites. The CDC did not have reliable data on Asian Americans and Native Americans.

Overdoses related to fentanyl — which is often mixed with heroin, cocaine and other drugs — remain more common among non-Hispanic whites, about 7.7 deaths per 100,000 annually, compared to a death rate of 5.6 for blacks and 2.5 for Hispanics. But the report’s lead author, Merianne Rose Spencer, a health statistician for the CDC’s Center for Health Statistics, pointed to the change in death rates as the most significant revelation.

Listen, I know you said you have a Mexican family (your exact words).
If you have any extras, can I borrow one?

Hey " Messy White Trash " Financial......not only are you a F&%k up, but you just exposed your
deep seated Racist tendencies......

You can post your " cherished " photos of the swastika tattooed on your left forearm now....

Your exact statement above laid your soul bare for all to see.....!

McCain's youngest daughter to Trump: 'You are a child'

"@realDonaldTrump Everyone doesn't have to agree with my dad or like him, but I do ask you to be decent and respectful," she tweeted. "If you can't do those two things, be mindful. We only said goodbye to him almost 7 months ago."

"@realDonaldTrump Even if you were invited to my dad's funeral, you would have only wanted to be there for the credit and not for any condolences," she added. "Unfortunately, you could not be counted on to be courteous, as you are a child in the most important role the world knows."

Don the Con Trump is a classless asshole.

McCain's youngest daughter to Trump: 'You are a child'

"@realDonaldTrump Everyone doesn't have to agree with my dad or like him, but I do ask you to be decent and respectful," she tweeted. "If you can't do those two things, be mindful. We only said goodbye to him almost 7 months ago."

"@realDonaldTrump Even if you were invited to my dad's funeral, you would have only wanted to be there for the credit and not for any condolences," she added. "Unfortunately, you could not be counted on to be courteous, as you are a child in the most important role the world knows."

Don the Con Trump is a classless asshole.
John McCain was a liar and a traitor, no wonder you like him so.

Yeah, she just doesn't know what a POS her Dad was.
I'm still amazed that many who were the 'more patriotic, holier than thou' t-party types morphed into t-swallowed sychophants so quickly and so wholly. A man who was (and still is to the overwhelming majority of Americans no less the world) a complete joke. A self promoter that called reporters acting like someone else to promote himself, showed up a big NYC charity events he never gave a dime to, lied about his material wealth to get his name in magazine top 500 lists (and to defraud banks out of loan money), then lied the other way to not pay taxes, bankrupt multiple companies, defraud people through a scam university, not paying his debts, etc, etc.
A scammer, a con man and a mental buffoon has hypnotized a slice of Americans, some have come to see him for what he is and his lies, then there is the self absorbed trolls of socal soccer and others like them that choose to be and show their ignorance daily.

Do you really think when it comes to you, I'm insecure?
Your posts continually reinforce how blessed my life is...thanks Daffy!
You just keep posting & erasing all doubt ya pathetic special needs poster child.
Babbling on again about your own made up narrative completely separate and oblivious to that which I was referring just to further illustrate your total lack of comprehension and/or connection to reality, hilarious little piggy, hilarious!

Back