OMG

I agree if my kid was texting me from a stall saying there was man in there who was peeking over the stall at her, I'm going on in. That said, guys going to into the women bathroom uninvited and picking fights... well it sure is going to be hard to avoid getting sued. And rightfully imho.

It just seems logical if someone shows up in a dress then they would use the women's restroom as opposed to the men's. The stalls are bigger, better lighting at mirrors, etc. Bathrooms always have stall doors and everyone has cell phones. I appreciate the internet tough guy act as much as the next- but obviously it's heavy on the bravado and short on the how can we all live together as peaceful neighbors. If people are behaving themselves then they deserve to be left alone.
Your main concern when there is a man in the women’s room with your daughter is that you might get sued?
That about sums it up.

Your main concern when there is a man in the women’s room with your daughter is that you might get sued?
That about sums it up.

Yes that's exactly it. Whatever solution we come up with as a people, it has to pass the sniff test.
In regard to a dad going uninvited into the women's restroom and beating someone up; seems reasonable to say if he can't convincingly explain why he did it to 12 peers, then the tribe has spoken.

Last edited:
Ah... the 2nd profile... it always throws me off!

Dummy? If you're referring to me, let me clarify to the dummy that didn't savvy the first time: A man dressed like a girl is still a man... not a lady, female, shemale, he/she, Quasimodo, tranny or whatever name you give it... and if he follows my daughter into the girl's restroom, I'm helping him find the anatomically correct door across the hall. His physical well being, while entering the anatomically correct door, is completely within his control.
Actually, you wouldn't do that and you'd get arrested if you tried, but you sound tough, sweetheart.
And what if the transgender person was in there first? Would you tell your daughter to hold it?

Back