OMG

As you t worshippers have given up any right to the term "Christian", why is it you boys are so obsessed with gays and trans?

You don't have to be a Trump worshipper or religious person to see democrats have lost their fucking minds in looking for a way to regain power. The sad part is you're not competent enough to see you're beating yourselves worse than Trump ever could. As for gays, no problem, but if you need a parade and giant rainbow flags to stand out, when all you want is to be seen as equal, I find it all a bit laughable... if not stupid. Now, trans? Put lipstick on that pig, big boy, and you're still a pig. If you follow my daughter into the women's restroom, I'm following you in and 'assisting' you out.

You don't have to be a Trump worshipper or religious person to see democrats have lost their fucking minds in looking for a way to regain power. The sad part is you're not competent enough to see you're beating yourselves worse than Trump ever could. As for gays, no problem, but if you need a parade and giant rainbow flags to stand out, when all you want is to be seen as equal, I find it all a bit laughable... if not stupid. Now, trans? Put lipstick on that pig, big boy, and you're still a pig. If you follow my daughter into the women's restroom, I'm following you in and 'assisting' you out.
Says the oxymoron rapped in paradox.

What of those unable to produce should
we put them in the incinerators as well?

Where was the subject of " Incinerating Humans "
ever brought up except by YOU.....

More of your Filthy Democratic Principals being exposed
inadvertently again thru your overall ignorance....!

You ooooozee Hatred on here daily !

Oh brokeback... I think it's safe to say we all hate you. But then again, given the two day temper tantrum you've been having in here I'd say you don't even really seem to like yourself. Which seems more like oozing hate- don't you agree?

QUOTE="tenacious, post: 280465, member: 757"

Oh brokeback...
More homophobic taunts from the frustrated Tiny " T "....

I think it's safe to say we all hate you.
Ask me if I care.....go on...!

But then again, given the two day temper tantrum you've been having
in here I'd say you don't even really seem to like yourself.
You say tantrum..I say Taunt-em....

Which seems more like oozing hate- don't you agree?
Not " I " said the Fly.....You eat what you imply....

/QUOTE

giphy.gif

You poor Libs....!

QUOTE="tenacious, post: 280465, member: 757"

Oh brokeback...
More homophobic taunts from the frustrated Tiny " T "....

I think it's safe to say we all hate you.
Ask me if I care.....go on...!

But then again, given the two day temper tantrum you've been having
in here I'd say you don't even really seem to like yourself.
You say tantrum..I say Taunt-em....

Which seems more like oozing hate- don't you agree?
Not " I " said the Fly.....You eat what you imply....

/QUOTE

giphy.gif

You poor Libs....!

No butt pic this time? You're letting us down sweetheart.

Hey dummy, you're going to follow a girl into the women's restroom?

Hey dummy, you're going to follow a girl into the women's restroom?
You're an idiot, right? Read his post again. If your a dude following his daughter into the bathroom he's going in after you. But I'm guessing you would just stand there and watch some guy follow your wife or daughter into the bathroom...

You're an idiot, right? Read his post again. If your a dude following his daughter into the bathroom he's going in after you. But I'm guessing you would just stand there and watch some guy follow your wife or daughter into the bathroom...
It's "you're" and he doesn't say that...you can't read?
By the way, you guys are cute. Tough boys following people into the ladies room. LOL.

Back