OMG

How was the bathroom watch today, sailor? See any cute transgenders?
On the golf course yesterday a fella we were paired with, 60's, decent swing, him and his pal thinking they could play the tips, they couldn't, from Boston originally. He told a story about seeing some ball player on a course. I told him my buddy had just been at Torrey Pines and saw 5 carts coming down the 18th, it was Obama and secret service. This ducking guy came unglued, spitting mad, talking about how he wished Obama had fallen off the cliff and how he would like to stab him in the throat and let him bleed out . . . and on and on. A large amount of hate and anger. A glimpse into the mind of a nutter. Not hard to imagine the small step from that kind of hate to acting on it.

DAILYWIRE.COM
Viral Video Shows Drag Queen Teaching Children To ‘Twerk’ As Parents Look On
gettyimages-813842318.jpg

Photo by Paulo Amorim/GettyImages
amanda-prestigiacomo.jpg

By AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO
@AMANDAPRESTO
August 12, 2019
15.2k views
Another "Drag Queen Story Hour" program is making headlines, this time for a featured drag queen captured on video teaching children how to so-called "twerk," a popular sexually suggestive dance move practiced by the likes of strippers and adult entertainers.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/5054...-queen-teaching-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

On the First Day of School, 7th Grade Calif. Teacher Hands Out Gender Unicorn Flyers, Tells Kids He’s ‘Mx’ Not ‘Mr’

Posted at 7:30 pm on August 12, 2019 by Alex Parker

In Northern California, some 7th graders got an extra bit of instruction on the first day of school.

Denair Middle School teacher Luis Davila Alvarado gave the ready-to-learn boys and girls a gender-identity graphic.

The point? To explain his request to be called “Mx” instead of “Mr.”

How do you even pronounce that?

Here’s what he gave ’em:

The “Gender Unicorn” flyer came from Trans Student Education Resources.

It triggered some parents, which prompted a statement from Denair Unified School District Superintendent Terry Metzger to The Modesto Bee:

“He gave a handout discussing gender in first and second periods. It was not an assignment, and students were not required or asked to fill it out.”

The second-year 7th and 8th grade science teacher hadn’t asked permission from the school to distribute the info, and upon discovering it, Principal Amanda Silva asked him to stop.

According to Terry, Amanda estimated around 50 students received the handout.

However, 7th-12 graders already get taught about gender identity — as required by law. It’s part of California’s Health curriculum.

One mom wrote on social media of the distribution, “I don’t care what you identify as, that’s your decision. But NO ONE has the right to ask my child these questions that have absolutely nothing to do with what you are teaching in a classroom.”

On the golf course yesterday a fella we were paired with, 60's, decent swing, him and his pal thinking they could play the tips, they couldn't, from Boston originally. He told a story about seeing some ball player on a course. I told him my buddy had just been at Torrey Pines and saw 5 carts coming down the 18th, it was Obama and secret service. This ducking guy came unglued, spitting mad, talking about how he wished Obama had fallen off the cliff and how he would like to stab him in the throat and let him bleed out . . . and on and on. A large amount of hate and anger. A glimpse into the mind of a nutter. Not hard to imagine the small step from that kind of hate to acting on it.

I wouldn't DREAM of messing with Bath House Barry. His wife, Michael, might take a break from eating apples through a picket fence and stomp that poor old man.

On the golf course yesterday a fella we were paired with, 60's, decent swing,
him and his pal thinking they could play the tips, they couldn't, from
Boston originally.
He told a story about seeing some ball player on a course.
I told him my buddy had just been at Torrey Pines and saw 5 carts coming
down the 18th, it was Obama and secret service. This ducking guy came
unglued, spitting mad, talking about how he wished Obama had fallen
off the cliff and how he would like to stab him in the throat and let him
bleed out
. . . and on and on. A large amount of hate and anger.
A glimpse into the mind of a nutter.
Not hard to imagine the small step from that kind of hate to acting on it.

Dollar to a Doughnut you are embellishing the TRUTH.....!

And your reaction to his was....

giphy.gif

A real glimpse into the "non-violent" mind of the far left:

"Portland's Rose City Antifa, the nation's oldest active anti-fascist group, says violence against right-wing demonstrators is "exactly what should happen when the far-right attempts to invade our town."

A real glimpse into the "non-violent" mind of the far left:

"Portland's Rose City Antifa, the nation's oldest active anti-fascist
group, says violence against right-wing demonstrators is "exactly
what should happen when the far-right attempts to invade our town."

https://twitter.com/RoseCityAntifa?lang=en

Link to what the ANTIFA ( Democrats ) have planned this
Sat in Portland, Oregon.....

It's either going to be a big nothing burger or they plan on
destroying their " Home " city......

Portland used to be Very Very Nice....Now it rivals if not
surpasses LA in " being " a Shit Hole !!!

The ANTIFA Crowd and the KKK are one and the same.....
Don't let the " Game Plan " rhetoric fool ya...!

This is exactly the same agenda the Governor, Mayor, Vice
Mayor and other Democrats used to instigate the Charlottesville
riots that turned into the death of another protester ....that was
exploited by the MSM and Democrats....

By the way, after the most recent incidents of Gov assisted Suicide......
( Gee how else do you explain Jeffery Epsteins " Death "..)
missing cameras, missing prison guards, rerouting of a prisoner
by the name of " Whitey Bulger " and his " unfortunate " death
in a dark hallway where power conveniently went out, cameras
went dead and " Whitey Bulger " was mutilated beyond recognition
....he was to testify against Robert Mueller within days....
Just as Epstein was to testify against a whole Boat Load of Democrats...!
......There's nothing I wouldn't put past the Filthy Criminal
Democrats.....!

Watch for ALL the MSM to swoop down by Friday if this is pre planned
to incite massive violence ( The Democrats Way )......!

Biologically Male D1 Runner Switches To Women’s Team For Senior Year
August 28th, 2019
june-eastwood-runner-e1567031065239.jpg

University of Montana cross country runner June Eastwood [Screenshot/ABC FOX Montana]

A biologically male runner in the NCAA’s top division is competing in women’s cross country this fall.

June Eastwood, who identifies as a transgender woman, will represent the University of Montana at a cross country meet Saturday.

Eastwood competed on the men’s track and cross country teams through May 2018, the Bozeman Daily Chronicle reported. “I felt like I still had more years in me, and that I would regret it later on if I didn’t at least try to do what I am doing,” Eastwood told the local paper, describing the decision to compete on the women’s team.

“Our goal is to be supportive of all student-athletes. I understand there will be varying opinions,” university athletic director Kent Haslam told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an email. “We have followed the NCAA bylaws and policies in place when it comes to inclusion of transgender student-athletes and participation in intercollegiate athletic competition.”

“I am not in a position to know if June will gain an unfair advantage. It is not my area of expertise and therefore we rely on the policies as set by the NCAA,” Haslam added.

Is Outlaw your sock puppet, or are you his?
But since you’re butting in, I’ll ask you the same question. Betcha can’t answer, sister!

I'll tell you why, tranny moron. NOTHING says 'female equality' like letting men wear a wig and compete on the athletic field. You trannies can develop your own competitions if you feel the need to dominate females rather than come in last against men.

I'll tell you why, tranny moron. NOTHING says 'female equality' like letting men wear a wig and compete on the athletic field. You trannies can develop your own competitions if you feel the need to dominate females rather than come in last against men.
You go, girl! Check you out! You so mad!
You sound scared shitless, you pussy.
Did she come in last when she was a man? Has she dominated the females yet?
Remind me how dominant Renee Richards was in women’s tennis, would you? Or are you too ignorant about this subject to know who that is?

Back