OMG

I am sure the tenacious one will be along to defend this pedophile,
"What about all the people around him that will lose their jobs?"

th

Bryan Singer faces new allegations of sex with underage boys...

I am sure the tenacious one will be along to defend this pedophile,
"What about all the people around him that will lose their jobs?"

th

Bryan Singer faces new allegations of sex with underage boys...

Defend this pedophile? hah... You guys act like there is some Hollywood cabal, in some smoky room dictating how tv gets made. But the reality is millions of consumers love his movies and will pay to see them. And the band plays on.

Maybe instead of lecturing me about how me or the entertainment industry is propping up some Hollywood director who likes sex parties, you should not buy a ticket to his next movie.

The indictment of Roger Stone makes clear that there was a deliberate, coordinated attempt by top Trump campaign officials to influence the 2016 election and subvert the will of the American people,” the congresswoman said in a statement Friday evening. “It is staggering that the President has chosen to surround himself with people who violated the integrity of our democracy and lied to the FBI and Congress about it.”

Pelosi owning Trump.

“I have never seen such outrageous, distorted reporting in my 27 years of public life.” — Richard M. Nixon

Washington Post vs. Nixon. Who won again? And why?

In her condemnation of the president, Pelosi accused Trump of continuing to attempt to subvert special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the election, arguing it raised serious questions, including “what does Putin have on the President, politically, personally or financially,” and Trump’s motivations behind weighing a NATO pullout. Pelosi said a NATO withdrawal would be a win for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The indictment of Roger Stone makes clear that there was a deliberate, coordinated attempt by top Trump campaign officials to influence the 2016 election and subvert the will of the American people,” the congresswoman said in a statement Friday evening. “It is staggering that the President has chosen to surround himself with people who violated the integrity of our democracy and lied to the FBI and Congress about it.”

Pelosi owning Trump.
So he gave the number of votes stolen?

Defend this pedophile? hah... You guys act like there is some Hollywood cabal, in some smoky room dictating how tv gets made. But the reality is millions of consumers love his movies and will pay to see them. And the band plays on.

Maybe instead of lecturing me about how me or the entertainment industry is propping up some Hollywood director who likes sex parties, you should not buy a ticket to his next movie.
I figured it would be too much for you to blow the whistle on pedophiles, go along to get along.

In her condemnation of the president, Pelosi accused Trump of continuing to attempt to subvert special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the election, arguing it raised serious questions, including “what does Putin have on the President, politically, personally or financially,” and Trump’s motivations behind weighing a NATO pullout. Pelosi said a NATO withdrawal would be a win for Russian President Vladimir Putin.
You are a pelosi fan?

Back