OMG

I read a lot of this for entertainment value while on conference calls or catching a plane, for a break.

But really all of you commenting on this thread are messed up.

And for the record I am a Libertarian, financially conservative and don’t care what anyone does as long as I don’t have to pay for it.
You dug in when you saw all the transgender chatter? Meet Joe, he’s into that stuff too. But unlike you, I think he pays.

You dug in when you saw all the transgender chatter? Meet Joe, he’s into that stuff too. But unlike you, I think he pays.
I can think of a lot of great comments but I am not going down that rabbit hole. I am in San Diego County so I will keep it classy.

And you think E has a problem?

I don’t have the desire nor mentality to click on this link... who in normal society does?
And FYI I just edited my post to include those in “normal society.” Have fun with that losers.

And you think E has a problem?

I don’t have the desire nor mentality to click on this link... who in normal society does?

You could have commented without clicking on " Reply "......Who you trying to fool.
Because it sure ain't us.

Spola has a BIG problem....

Now you have his problem too.

Nononono i hope I have got the right amount of “no’s” ...not sure what you are trying to say but I love your spirit and commitment. Keep up the good fight.

Nononono i hope I have got the right amount of “no’s” ...not sure what you are trying to say but I love your spirit and commitment. Keep up the good fight.
He isn't trying to say anything, you do a pretty good job of showing what a dumbass you are, you even have these libs sticking g up for you.

He isn't trying to say anything, you do a pretty good job of showing what a dumbass you are, you even have these libs sticking g up for you.
Well if he loves anything about no-brains, then I take back my comment that he’s “sane.” Unless he’s so sane that he’s being totally facetious about loving anything about NoBrains.

Please stick around. You're sane.
I love it that you think I am sane. I truly thank you for the compliment. But I actually agree with much more of the politics on the right. Most of what E says about politics is garbage to me but he is well thought out and I can respect that he has a somewhat rational thought process even though I feel that he comes to the wrong conclusion.

I just have an open mind, can listen to, digest and form my own opinion on differing opinions. Joe is just a zero because he is following the leader, no original thought and posts things that would probably get him fired, especially since most people know who he is/has made it very easy to find out.

Don’t need anyone to stick up for me, but the way you act with your daily open hostility it sounds like you will eventually need someone to defend you. PM me, I think I can help you out.

I love it that you think I am sane. I truly thank you for the compliment. But I actually agree with much more of the politics on the right. Most of what E says about politics is garbage to me but he is well thought out and I can respect that he has a somewhat rational thought process even though I feel that he comes to the wrong conclusion.

I just have an open mind, can listen to, digest and form my own opinion on differing opinions. Joe is just a zero because he is following the leader, no original thought and posts things that would probably get him fired, especially since most people know who he is/has made it very easy to find out.
I figured from your first post you were on the right. I’m praising your sanity, not your politics. The Trump mob around here has gone nuts.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.
You don't know shit.

I figured from your first post you were on the right. I’m praising your sanity, not your politics. The Trump mob around here has gone nuts.
t-followers are in a group of their own. Although they claim to be "conservative", they aren't. Although they claim to represent the "right", they don't. They follow a dirtbag, who inherited his money (and hasn't done that well with it considering the advantages he was provided), who cheats, steals, lies and has no moral compass whatsoever, he only does what's good for him. t-followers are suckers, rubes , buffoons and wannabes.

Back