OMG

t-followers are in a group of their own. Although they claim to be "conservative", they aren't. Although they claim to represent the "right", they don't. They follow a dirtbag, who inherited his money (and hasn't done that well with it considering the advantages he was provided), who cheats, steals, lies and has no moral compass whatsoever, he only does what's good for him. t-followers are suckers, rubes , buffoons and wannabes.
Easy Whiskers, you’ll be okay.

I was out on a trail run today with my dog. We were running up a trail we had done before, through old oak canopies. He was acting funny almost spooked. He would run in front of me about 10 yards then run back to me. I stopped, looked around and noticed a large Lion print, and it was fresh. Ok, gonna trust my my dog and head out.

At the trail head I ran into another guy out with his little dogs. I told him about the tracks and he dismissed them saying they were probably dog tracks. I explained to him the difference between cat and canine prints but he just laughed.

He then turned his attention to my dog. He commented that he doesn't see a lot of Weimaraners. I told him that my dog was actually a Silver Lab, or more specifically a Chocolate Dilute, but he was having none of it. I explained the breed to him but he still insisted that my dog was a Weimaraner or at least a mix. While he was sharing his dog expertise with me one of his dogs, a female, peed on the dirt. My dog, a male, decided it would be a good time to take a wizz as well... right on the little dog. I tried to say something to the guy but he wouldn't even let me get a word in, so I just smiled and when my dog was done I told him to be safe out there.

As I walked away I thought wow... that guy is just like all the libs on the forum. So busy trying prove their point that they don't notice that not only are they wrong most of the time but that they are getting peed on as well.

Always trust your dog.

Nononono i hope I have got the right amount of “no’s” ...not sure what you are trying to say but I love your spirit and commitment. Keep up the good fight.

Four in secession.

And I see what you're doing.....and YOU know what I'm saying.
Call Nancy and tell her to step down, she's a ticking RBG on the House floor.
The stress is ALL OVER HER FACE as it is with cryin Chuck !

chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-02-gty-jc-170913_16x9_992.jpg

Howd ya like having ta sleep next ta that hag......

I was out on a trail run today with my dog. We were running up a trail we had done before, through old oak canopies. He was acting funny almost spooked. He would run in front of me about 10 yards then run back to me. I stopped, looked around and noticed a large Lion print, and it was fresh. Ok, gonna trust my my dog and head out.

At the trail head I ran into another guy out with his little dogs. I told him about the tracks and he dismissed them saying they were probably dog tracks. I explained to him the difference between cat and canine prints but he just laughed.

He then turned his attention to my dog. He commented that he doesn't see a lot of Weimaraners. I told him that my dog was actually a Silver Lab, or more specifically a Chocolate Dilute, but he was having none of it. I explained the breed to him but he still insisted that my dog was a Weimaraner or at least a mix. While he was sharing his dog expertise with me one of his dogs, a female, peed on the dirt. My dog, a male, decided it would be a good time to take a wizz as well... right on the little dog. I tried to say something to the guy but he wouldn't even let me get a word in, so I just smiled and when my dog was done I told him to be safe out there.

As I walked away I thought wow... that guy is just like all the libs on the forum. So busy trying prove their point that they don't notice that not only are they wrong most of the time but that they are getting peed on as well.

Always trust your dog.

That is the best story in quite a while !!!!!

I'll keep mine short.... had a similar style encounter with " Animals " while walking the dogs.
Advised a fellow dog walker to not walk " TWO " dogs on long leashes in the area I encountered
them.....Now the fellow dog walker has " ONE "......

I can't help but chuckle about the " Pissed " on dog.......

Not right in the head, all of em.

Prominent LGBT Activist, Democratic Donor Charged In Teen Sex Abuse Case

"The ones that Terry likes are the young ones."
rainbowwhitehouse.jpg

Bloomberg / Contributor / Getty Images

paul-bois.jpg

By PAUL BOIS
@PAULBOIS39
January 18, 2019
35k views
Prominent LGBT activist, Democratic donor, and strong supporter of Barack Obama, Terry Bean, was indicted earlier this month on two counts of sodomy and one count of sex abuse against a teenage boy.

According to Fox News, the Human Rights Campaign co-founder pleaded not guilty on Thursday after being arraigned for the charges, and was taken into custody at Lane County jail in Oregon. The indictment was made on January 4, but was not made public until Thursday.

Fox News details the long and difficult task that prosecutors faced after Bean was first charged with sexual abuse in 2014:

Bean, a gay rights activist who donated almost $70,000 of his own money to former President Barack Obama’s campaign, was charged with sexual abuse in 2014 but the case was dismissed after the alleged victim did not testify. Prosecutors refiled the charges after this, court records stated, according to The Oregonian. The 'alleged victim is not named in the new indictment' but the dates are similar to the previous charges, KGW8 noted.

rainbowwhitehouse.jpg

paul-bois.jpg

By PAUL BOIS
@PAULBOIS39
January 18, 2019
35k views
Prominent LGBT activist, Democratic donor, and strong supporter of Barack Obama, Terry Bean, was indicted earlier this month on two counts of sodomy and one count of sex abuse against a teenage boy.

According to Fox News, the Human Rights Campaign co-founder pleaded not guilty on Thursday after being arraigned for the charges, and was taken into custody at Lane County jail in Oregon. The indictment was made on January 4, but was not made public until Thursday.

Fox News details the long and difficult task that prosecutors faced after Bean was first charged with sexual abuse in 2014:

Bean, a gay rights activist who donated almost $70,000 of his own money to former President Barack Obama’s campaign, was charged with sexual abuse in 2014 but the case was dismissed after the alleged victim did not testify. Prosecutors refiled the charges after this, court records stated, according to The Oregonian. The 'alleged victim is not named in the new indictment' but the dates are similar to the previous charges, KGW8 noted.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-b...d-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton

rainbowwhitehouse.jpg

paul-bois.jpg

By PAUL BOIS
@PAULBOIS39
January 18, 2019
35k views

Ouch

Back