OMG

Not right in the head, every last one.

ian-huntley-SCREENSHOT-363x195.jpg

Murderer of Little Girls Claims He’s Transgender Now and Should Be Locked Up with the Women
Alex Parker

British School District To Teach 8-Year-Olds That People ‘Of All Genders’ Can Have Periods
December 16th, 2018
GettyImages-102843719-e1544991365221.jpg

LONDON, ENGLAND - JULY 13: Schoolchildren from St Hilda's Junior School stand outside the entrance to Number 10 while visiting Downing Street on July 13, 2010 in London, England. (Photo by Dan Kitwood/Getty Images)

A British school district approved new sex education lessons that include teaching students as young as 8 years old that people “of all genders” can have periods.

Brighton & Hove City Council reportedly approved the advice to teachersfollowing a council report that said, “Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods,” and that “menstruation must be inclusive of all genders,” according to Daily Mail.

British School District To Teach 8-Year-Olds That People ‘Of All Genders’ Can Have Periods
December 16th, 2018
GettyImages-102843719-e1544991365221.jpg

LONDON, ENGLAND - JULY 13: Schoolchildren from St Hilda's Junior School stand outside the entrance to Number 10 while visiting Downing Street on July 13, 2010 in London, England. (Photo by Dan Kitwood/Getty Images)

A British school district approved new sex education lessons that include teaching students as young as 8 years old that people “of all genders” can have periods.

Brighton & Hove City Council reportedly approved the advice to teachersfollowing a council report that said, “Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods,” and that “menstruation must be inclusive of all genders,” according to Daily Mail.

I'm going to wear the word out today !

The above school district is STUPID !

Biology

Male
Female

There is nothing else....except their LIES !

This is news?
From January 1992

1101920120_400.jpg

Personally I've never really thought that if humans had a soul, that that soul would be of either a male of female disposition. So this idea of I'm a man caught in woman's body never really made much sense to me. That said, I'm surprise that so many of you have such a hard time letting people make choices for themselves in personal matters, without getting all up in their business. Just seems like "live and let live" is something that should be easy everyone to get behind...

Last edited:
Personally I've never really thought that if humans had a soul, that that soul would be of either a male of female disposition. So this idea of I'm a man caught in woman's body never really made much sense to me. That said, I'm surprise that so many of you have such a hard time letting people make choices for themselves in personal matters, without getting all up in their business. Just seems like "live and let live" is something that should be easy everyone to get behind...
Is "getting all up in their business" what TIME magazine is doing?
Take it up with TIME magazine....men and women are different...period.

Is "getting all up in their business" what TIME magazine is doing?
Take it up with TIME magazine....men and women are different...period.

Hard to tell what Time Magazine was doing, as you only posted the cover and not a link to the article.

Last edited:
Back