OMG

Personally I've never really thought that if humans had a soul, that that soul would be of either a male of female disposition. So this idea of I'm a man caught in woman's body never really made much sense to me. That said, I'm surprise that so many of you have such a hard time letting people make choices for themselves in personal matters, without getting all up in their business. Just seems like "live and let live" is something that should be easy everyone to get behind...

Son....You are quite cornfused !

Man !

ESCATCH-2018-quick-dry-beach-men-s-swimming-trunks-shorts-pockets-design-men-man-swimwear-sunga.jpg_640x640.jpg1_1024x1024.jpg

Woman !

kndyc7-l-610x610-swimwear-yovanna-orange-bikini-bikini-bikini+bottoms-strappy-beautiful-beach-summer-curvy-model-curly+hair.jpg

50px-Mars_symbol.svg.png
+
50px-Venus_symbol.svg.png
= Offspring

Absolutely nothing else will do...........

Now about this problem you're having identifying as a
Gender Neutral ....

Just sit down over here Mr " T " for Troubled Soul....

You're either one or the other.

Surgery is basically mutilating a Gender. Got that.

Good grief... Joe we all know nono is your alter ego. Too funny that you're back to posting weird homo-erotic images. Just saying...

Awww Tiny " T "did you get a little stirring in yur loins......

It's just images of Humans....does that bother ya o " Soul less " one......

Lol... you're a pathetic.
But then again, people is sexless marriages usually are.

Hey Tiny " T " ....( in ) is what you were searching for.....

Example:

Tiny " T " is in a sexless arrangement and he must project his pathetic situation
to satisfy his twisted needs.....

Hey Tiny " T " ....( in ) is what you were searching for.....

Example:

Tiny " T " is in a sexless arrangement and he must project his pathetic situation
to satisfy his twisted needs.....

lol. Suppose if I respected you I'd care. But everyone knows you're Sheriff Joe's made up a retard second name...
So whatever.

Oh Brokeback... you need to go back to posting the homo-erotic posts, coupled with rants about how much you don't like gay people. In a weird Tom Folley sort of way it made you feel strangely human. Just saying.

For someone who espouses the wonders of " Gender Neutral " " LGBQTRZX " you sure get
your sphincter twisted over others views and then come here with terms like " Homo-erotic "
as if to belittle ......you got something you want to share with the forum ?
We won't judge as you do......

lol. Suppose if I respected you I'd care. But everyone knows you're Sheriff Joe's made up a retard second name...
So whatever.

Tiny " T " ......if that makes you tingle, then run with it.

I am another poster who is quite proud to be Sheriff Joe's alter ego in your mind.....

Don't light that fuse at the base of your neck, your head will explode from the " Gas " build up.

For someone who espouses the wonders of " Gender Neutral " " LGBQTRZX " you sure get
your sphincter twisted over others views and then come here with terms like " Homo-erotic "
as if to belittle ......you got something you want to share with the forum ?
We won't judge as you do......

Ahh right... the resident retard going to tell me about twisted sphincters. lol.

Oh Brokeback... you need to go back to posting the homo-erotic posts, coupled with rants about how much you don't like gay people. In a weird Tom Folley sort of way it made you feel strangely human. Just saying.
What makes you think I have anything against gays? I don't care what they do in the privacy of their own closet and don't push it is schools.
I do believe however they are a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.

Tiny " T " ......if that makes you tingle, then run with it.

I am another poster who is quite proud to be Sheriff Joe's alter ego in your mind.....

Don't light that fuse at the base of your neck, your head will explode from the " Gas " build up.
Tiny is just a bit emotional today.

What makes you think I have anything against gays? I don't care what they do in the privacy of their own closet and don't push it is schools.
I do believe however they are a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.

I think you are gay. The only problem I have is that your political party make you feel like that's a bad thing.

You should become a dem. At least you wonldn't have to pretend.

I think you are gay. The only problem I have is that your political party make you feel like that's a bad thing.

You should become a dem. At least you wonldn't have to pretend.

Tiny " T "....we ALL know you work out at Golds in Venice for the happy " experience "....

Back