OMG

Biological Male Wins World Championship In Women’s Cycling
6 hours ago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...MwCXoECAgQKQ&usg=AOvVaw1CJ-ayczWC4pr1JzW0ZunL

THAT IS CHEATING TO THE N'th Degree !!!

What a Fucking Loser.....
Most likely gets shuffled to the BACK of the peloton and DROPPED in MALE competition so the CHEATIN BASTARD claims " female " status and wins.....

HE is the Poster boy for a Pussyman !

The Democrats and their screwed up policies are Completely ruining
Female Sports Competition....

This CRAP should be banned !

Transgender women’s cycling champion upset over people pointing out he’s a male
Jazz Shaw Oct 18, 2018 9:21 AM
Top Pick
cycling.jpg

Missing the point

This guy just doesn't get it. He wants his Crown, or maybe a Tierra, to show off to all his friends that he won a championship. I personally know some female Mountain Bike racers who would absolutely crush me in a race... but I'm not racing anymore so I'm not in race shape. When I was my times would typically beat all but the winning female racer and that was me racing as an amateur. I did manage to race as a pro and back then my time was minutes faster then the top female while I was minutes behind the top male.

This guy just doesn't get it. He wants his Crown, or maybe a Tierra, to show off to all his friends that he won a championship. I personally know some female Mountain Bike racers who would absolutely crush me in a race... but I'm not racing anymore so I'm not in race shape. When I was my times would typically beat all but the winning female racer and that was me racing as an amateur. I did manage to race as a pro and back then my time was minutes faster then the top female while I was minutes behind the top male.
We_Believe_Women20181018030054.jpg

Feds Draft Plan to Discard Obama's Transgender Ideology

Bruce-Jenner-to-Caitlyn-AP-Vanity-Fair.jpg

NEIL MUNRO 22 Oct 2018

President Donald Trump’s Justice Department will soon decide if agencies must follow biology when they document the legal sex of American women and girls, men and boys, according to a document leaked to the New York Times.

The policy would protect Americans’ civil rights from the transgender ideology which insists that everyone has an FBI-enforced federal right to switch their legal sex — regardless of their biology — when entering sports competitions, K-12 bathrooms, hospitals, gym showers, the military, or single-sex civic society groups.

This transgender ideology was promoted in 2016 by former President Barack Obama and is being imposed by many federal and state judges, despite visceral public opposition and scientists’ criticism.

Drag queen invited to speak to middle schoolers at career day. ‘Appalled’ parents weren’t notified.
2 hours
drag-queen-co-1280x720.jpg

A drag queen was invited to speak at career day in front students at Rock Top Middle School in Thornton, Colorado. Some parents were "appalled" — particularly because they weren't notified ahead of time. (Image source: KDVR-TV video screenshot)

Which one of these professions jumps out at you?

Police officer, architect, drag queen.

Yep, you likely shared the reaction of a number of parents whose children attend Rocky Top Middle School in Thornton, Colorado.

It wasn’t just that a drag queen was invited to speak at the school’s career day alongside a cop and an architect — a major sticking point also is that parents weren’t notified in advance that a drag queen would be giving employment tips.

At least we can all agree these people don't have both paddles in the water.
Transgender Woman Files Human Rights Complaints Against 16 Women For Refusing To Wax His Male Genitalia
The male-to-female transgender individual claims he was discriminated against.
by Amanda PrestigiacomoNovember 7, 2018

Sixteen Canadian women have had human rights complaints filed against them by a male-to-female transgender individual for alleged "gender identity" discrimination after they refused to wax his male genitalia.

John Carpay, a lawyer and the president of the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, is representing two of the women who are being targeted by the complainant, who is referred to only as "JY." In accordance with an order from the BC Human Rights Tribunal, the transgender individual must be kept anonymous.

At least we can all agree these people don't have both paddles in the water.
Transgender Woman Files Human Rights Complaints Against 16 Women For Refusing To Wax His Male Genitalia
The male-to-female transgender individual claims he was discriminated against.
by Amanda PrestigiacomoNovember 7, 2018

Sixteen Canadian women have had human rights complaints filed against them by a male-to-female transgender individual for alleged "gender identity" discrimination after they refused to wax his male genitalia.

John Carpay, a lawyer and the president of the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, is representing two of the women who are being targeted by the complainant, who is referred to only as "JY." In accordance with an order from the BC Human Rights Tribunal, the transgender individual must be kept anonymous.

There has to be a better way to remove genital hair. Gasoline and a match maybe? Weed Eater? Sickle?

Drag queen invited to speak to middle schoolers at career day. ‘Appalled’ parents weren’t notified.
2 hours
drag-queen-co-1280x720.jpg

A drag queen was invited to speak at career day in front students at Rock Top Middle School in Thornton, Colorado. Some parents were "appalled" — particularly because they weren't notified ahead of time. (Image source: KDVR-TV video screenshot)

Which one of these professions jumps out at you?

Police officer, architect, drag queen.

Yep, you likely shared the reaction of a number of parents whose children attend Rocky Top Middle School in Thornton, Colorado.

It wasn’t just that a drag queen was invited to speak at the school’s career day alongside a cop and an architect — a major sticking point also is that parents weren’t notified in advance that a drag queen would be giving employment tips.
How much do they make? That's the only $ticking point that matter$.

Is this the dumbest fucking thing ever?

Victoria's Secret exec Apologizes for Comments About Not Casting Transgender Models

Victorianword.jpg

AP Photo/Andy Wong
BEN KEW 10 Nov 2018

Victoria’s Secret chief marketing officer Ed Razek apologized on Saturday for comments he made about not casting transgender contestants in the company’s famed fashion shows.

In an interview with Vogue, Razek said that such a move would spoil the “fantasy” of the performance.

“It’s like, why doesn’t your show do this? Shouldn’t you have transsexuals in the show? No. No, I don’t think we should,” Razek said. “Well, why not? Because the show is a fantasy. It’s a 42-minute entertainment special. That’s what it is.

“It is the only one of its kind in the world, and any other fashion brand in the world would take it in a minute, including the competitors that are carping at us,” he continued. “And they carp at us because we’re the leader. They don’t talk about each other. I accept that. I actually respect it.”

Razek’s comments were criticized by social media users, including Australian trans model Andreja Pejic, many of whom accused him of transphobia.

“It’s really sad when you see powerful people in our industry holding such backward views and being so comfortable in expressing them on a public platform,” Pejic wrote on Instagram.

In response to the backlash, Razek apologized for his remarks, admitting that they were “insensitive.”

“My remark regarding the inclusion of transgender models in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show came across as insensitive. I apologize,” Razek said in a statement. “To be clear, we absolutely would cast a transgender model for the show. We’ve had transgender models come to castings… And like many others, they didn’t make it… But it was never about gender. I admire and respect their journey to embrace who they really are.”

6321810-6401593-image-a-43_1542492336768.jpg

The Mail on Sunday can reveal that 17 pupils at a single British school are in the process of changing gender. Pictured: Anna Friel and Callum Booth-Ford in the drama Butterfly

Back