OMG

You can't read the posts and tell which ones' sounds like the same author? Or haven't you noticed how bear always shows up when Multi starts arguing with someone and straight jumps right on Multi's side every time? Point to me a single post from either of them not exactly arguing the same point and talking up the other.

Talk about sick and disgusting. What kind of twisted mind has time to spending thinking up that shit?
I must not spend enough time in here.

I'll tell you multi, I'd say I bothered to read this post... but I don't take your posts seriously. And I can't get work up to bother to respond.
Now huff puff, yell at me with all your different screen names.
Keep trying Sunshine..or T'd. I enjoy watching you squirm and make a fool of yourself...

Who else is multi, so I know.
Well I did just see Venom. We really liked it..errr, I really liked it. I mean Bear really like it. Wait wait. I'm posting as Multi now, so yea. I liked the movie. Wait.. I thought I opend Aff account or did I login as Lion Eyes?

Hey T'd... you're an idiot.

You can't read the posts and tell which ones' sounds like the same author? Or haven't you noticed how bear always shows up when Multi starts arguing with someone and straight jumps right on Multi's side every time? Point to me a single post from either of them not exactly arguing the same point and talking up the other.

Talk about sick and disgusting. What kind of twisted mind has time to spending thinking up that shit?
Wow... I thought you didn't read my post? Just another liar on the left.

This is hilarious though. Keep up the great detective work T'd!!

DpEzO3bXUAIngui.jpg

FIRST LOOK: Lesbian BATWOMAN...
I've been waiting for this, but I would have named her Pat-wo-man.

Wow... I thought you didn't read my post? Just another liar on the left.

This is hilarious though. Keep up the great detective work T'd!!

Call me a liar. Tell me how hilarious I am. And yet, how many days are we into this conversation and I notice that neither of you, for all the howling and name calling, has actually bothered to deny they claim.

To me it's just human nature that when someone is falsely accused their immediate response is always to say that's not true. Strikes me even more weird that your first response to me pointing out how poorly you were doing hiding your different handles- is angry attacks on my character. Kinda like a guilty person would do.

Call me a liar. Tell me how hilarious I am. And yet, how many days are we into this conversation and I notice that neither of you, for all the howling and name calling, has actually bothered to deny they claim.

To me it's just human nature that when someone is falsely accused their immediate response is always to say that's not true. Strikes me even more weird that your first response to me pointing out how poorly you were doing hiding your different handles- is angry attacks on my character. Kinda like a guilty person would do.
You're about as delusional as Ratboy after a twelve pack... you've got nothing and I'm/ we are laughing at you. I'm loving your Inspector Clouseau act.. it fits you perfectly T 'derp. But... if you were really any good at this you would already know who I am and who GBG is, but you're not. Just like everything else, you suck.

Now run along T 'derp... Go go gadget computer!

To me it's just human nature that when someone is falsely accused their immediate response is always to say that's not true.
I know Sunshine... next time I'll go all Kavanaugh on you to make you feel better. Then all your sissy libs can scream how I lost my mind.

BTW, how did that go for those lunatic libs? Did Kavanaugh get confirmed?

Hey shit for brains what part of our kids played together doesn't make sense to you? You really hoped your theory was true as it would mean one less person who thinks you're a drunken pussy...bummer for you.

Hey shit for brains what part of our kids played together doesn't make sense to you? You really hoped your theory was true as it would mean one less person who thinks you're a drunken pussy...bummer for you.
Ahhh!!! You ruined it... I wanted T 'derp to keep running with it. His Inspector Gadget act is hilarious, really brings out the crazy in him. Who knows, maybe he will keep it going just to please me....

Back