OMG

Oh Multi... it's almost like you somehow believe we don't all know this is your undercover screen name.
All I can say is I get of chuckle at anyone who creates a second fake screen name to back up their other anonymous screen name.

Honestly you're like a cartoon of a real person. Only more dumb and boring.
I'm laughing at you right now. If you listen carefully you will probably hear it.

I love it when you think your smart because it just makes you look so utterly pathetic. But please continue with your imaginary conspiracy theory, kinda like these libs who are trying to prevent President Trumps SCOTUS appointment.

But thanks for giving me a big laugh today!

I'm laughing at you right now. If you listen carefully you will probably hear it.

I love it when you think your smart because it just makes you look so utterly pathetic. But please continue with your imaginary conspiracy theory, kinda like these libs who are trying to prevent President Trumps SCOTUS appointment.

And I thought I knew you.

What a tool this fool is...Hey multi since our kids played soccer together does that mean you have joint custody...haha

Oh Multi... it's almost like you somehow believe we don't all know this is your undercover screen name.
All I can say is I get of chuckle at anyone who creates a second fake screen name to back up their other anonymous screen name.

Honestly you're like a cartoon of a real person. Only more dumb and boring.

Who are the "we" that you are referring to? Do you mean Rat Patrol who thought that Lion and I were the same person.

I suppose you get a chuckle out of the Rat then with his multiple personalities on the forum. I know I do.

You cannot appear any dumber then you are. You can try to as much as you want. In fact, I encourage you to do so that way there is always someone to laugh at on the forum.

Roar.

I'll tell you multi, I'd say I bothered to read this post... but I don't take your posts seriously. And I can't get work up to bother to respond.
Now huff puff, yell at me with all your different screen names.

Who are the "we" that you are referring to? Do you mean Rat Patrol who thought that Lion and I were the same person.

I suppose you get a chuckle out of the Rat then with his multiple personalities on the forum. I know I do.

You cannot appear any dumber then you are. You can try to as much as you want. In fact, I encourage you to do so that way there is always someone to laugh at on the forum.

Roar.

As always, I welcome your hate Torros.

Who else is multi, so I know.

You can't read the posts and tell which ones' sounds like the same author? Or haven't you noticed how bear always shows up when Multi starts arguing with someone and straight jumps right on Multi's side every time? Point to me a single post from either of them not exactly arguing the same point and talking up the other.

Talk about sick and disgusting. What kind of twisted mind has time to spending thinking up that shit?

You can't read the posts and tell which ones' sounds like the same author? Or haven't you noticed how bear always shows up when Multi starts arguing with someone and straight jumps right on Multi's side every time? Point to me a single post from either of them not exactly arguing the same point and talking up the other.

Talk about sick and disgusting. What kind of twisted mind has time to spending thinking up that shit?

Did that makes sense to you when you typed it?... good lordy.

Back