OMG

Minnesota Vikings sponsoring ‘LGBTQ inclusion in sports’ initiative
MAY 17, 2018
Does the NFL have a death wish?
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ing_lgbtq_inclusion_in_sports_initiative.html
You are the only one I know that obsesses about these things. Nobody cares joe, move on. Most people aren't afraid of these things like you, why are you so frightened? is there some crime wave involving these people no one but you knows about? . . . and before you post some one-off incidents you need to realize that for every group of 100 people there will be a bad apple or two (even amongst a group of parishioners).

You are the only one I know that obsesses about these things. Nobody cares joe, move on. Most people aren't afraid of these things like you, why are you so frightened? is there some crime wave involving these people no one but you knows about? . . . and before you post some one-off incidents you need to realize that for every group of 100 people there will be a bad apple or two (even amongst a group of parishioners).
That’s a long post for being the anti-obsession type. Lol!

Just posting info, you can decide for yourself.

I have my obsessions as well, they just don't involve other people's personal business or others acknowledging their existence. As I was taught, "Worry about yourself".
Bull Shit, no self abusing lib believes that for one minute.
Your party platform is 'We know what is good for you.'
You must have been laughing when you posted that one.

If you don't care ...why do you respond ...Hmmmm.
You still wearing Pink thongs under your Union Overalls.

Here’s What Happened When A GOP Candidate Challenged Transgender Man Who Used The Ladies’ Room [VIDEO]

fullsizeoutput_27-1-e1526486724212.jpeg

Grace Carr

A GOP candidate running for Congress in California confronted a biological male who identifies as a female when he tried to use the restroom at a Los Angeles restaurant, and things got spicy.

Jazmina Saavedra entered the women’s restroom at a Denny’s restaurant and found a man using the bathroom, first reported by news outlets Thursday. She decided to confront the man and filmed the encounter. She streamed their exchange on Facebook live Tuesday. The video has since gone viral.

WATCH:

Saavedra involved the restaurant’s manager and waited outside the bathroom for the man to emerge before asking him why he was using the women’s restroom.

“You’re invading my privacy,” he said as he exited the establishment.

“You’re invading my privacy because I’m a woman and I deserve to use the woman — the ladies’ room,” Saavedra responded.

The Denny’s restaurant did not have gender-neutral restrooms, but only a men’s bathroom and women’s bathroom. (RELATED: California Can Now Jail People For Misusing Gender Pronouns)

“How can I be with a man inside of the ladies’ room just because he thinks he’s a lady? This is unbelievable,” Saavedra said. “Only in California this happens.”

California’s Equal Restroom Access Act, which has been in effect since March 1, requires some establishments with single-occupancy restrooms to indicate that the restroom is gender-neutral.

Follow Grace on Twitter.

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Transgender Woman Sues After Muslim Refuses Body Waxing Service

transgender_flag.jpg

Photo credit should read OZAN KOSE/AFP/Getty Images
amanda-restigiacomo_0.jpg

ByAmanda Prestigiacomo
@amandapresto
May 18, 2018
49.5k views
An unnamed male-to-female transgender is suing a spa in Canada after a female Muslim employee refused to wax him, citing religious grounds.

According to the filed complaint, the trans woman tried to get a body waxing at Mad Wax beauty spa in March but was turned away when no one was available to perform the waxing. The employee who typically waxes male customers was out on sick leave, and the other employee working, a Muslim woman, refused, as she will not make physical contact with any male she is not related to.

The complaint was brought before the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario. The application to the tribunal, filled out by the trans woman, says the spa's "refusal to provide me with leg-waxing services because I am a Transgender woman, and their disclosing my name, gender identity and personal information to various media outlets has left me feeling threatened, exposed, with my rights violated in terms of seeking services as a woman in the Windsor-Essex community."

The complainant is seeking $50,000 for "immense harm to my dignity."

Mad Max, though, is standing by their employee. Jason Carruthers, president and CEO of Mad Wax Windsor Camp Inc., said he welcomes and respects his employee's religious beliefs.

"All clients regardless of sex, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation are welcome," said Carruthers in a statement to CTV News. "However, we also welcome staff members and respect their religious beliefs and feelings of safety and dignity in regards to the right not to perform waxing services on males or male genitals."

Carruthers' attorney, Ray Colautti, added that the spa "respects its own staff and religious beliefs and feelings of safety and dignity in regards to the right in not performing waxing services that they don't feel comfortable providing."

If the Minnesota Vikings are not obsessing over it, why are they sponsoring the initiative?
Nobody cares.
Joe is just pointing out the "obsession", as you put it.

Back