OMG

Is that Paul Ryan? Good grief.
He's in good shape, one must appreciate the work that goes into that, bravo! Now if he could just grow a pair and tell us how he really feels . . . that would do his party and America a whole lot of good.

He's in good shape, one must appreciate the work that goes into that, bravo! Now if he could just grow a pair and tell us how he really feels . . . that would do his party and America a whole lot of good.

Overuse of steroids, as in the manner practiced by some body builders, can make the testicles shrink.

All I can say is spend 20 minutes and go back and re-read some of your own posts. Amused you are, but amazed you will become.
They are funny and I am amused...amazed not so much.
So, tell me td, you agree with the ducks statement..."Scouting is for kids with absent or shitty parents, girls need that kinda help too," ?

They are funny and I am amused...amazed not so much.
So, tell me td, you agree with the ducks statement..."Scouting is for kids with absent or shitty parents, girls need that kinda help too," ?

I don't agree with it at all. However rather then making a personal attack, it might make for a more lively and interesting conversation to say Husker, perhaps you've got the scouts all wrong. Getting kids outdoors in nature is not only good for them, but it can also teach valuable life skills to youngsters.

I don't agree with it at all. However rather then making a personal attack, it might make for a more lively and interesting conversation to say Husker, perhaps you've got the scouts all wrong. Getting kids outdoors in nature is not only good for them, but it can also teach valuable life skills to youngsters.
You're right.
But the duck has me on ignore so perhaps you could enlighten the jack ass...
By the way, good luck with that.....:cool:

Is it culturally appropriate for "white folks" to celebrate Cinco de Mayo?
There seems to be some confusion regarding the celebration?
We certainly don't want to offend the pc crowd....
Anyone?
:cool:

Is it culturally appropriate for "white folks" to celebrate Cinco de Mayo?
There seems to be some confusion regarding the celebration?
We certainly don't want to offend the pc crowd....
Anyone?
:cool:
Whitey can only wear jeans and eat hot dogs and hamburgers.

I thought this was a thought provoking open letter... to Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

A " Christian " doesn't post SHIT like that.....
A " Christian " acts like Sarah Sanders......

Mr Turd.....once again you've secured your position on this Forum
as.......Mr Turd.

b6ec61f900566a97a8018286f02c3b6e--great-photos-spray.jpg

Pooping a " Duck " ....shit !

Back