OMG

201603_1034_gcecg.jpg

Enjoy Cinco de Mayo everybody...

I don't agree with it at all. However rather then making a personal attack, it might make for a more lively and interesting conversation to say Husker, perhaps you've got the scouts all wrong. Getting kids outdoors in nature is not only good for them, but it can also teach valuable life skills to youngsters.
For shut-ins, latch-key kids, kids with parents too busy to teach their kids anything or kids without parental guidance, yes it is a good thing. That's what my point was and that girl's need that too. What if they don't have a Girl Scout program in their area (God forbid everyone doesn't have access to those cookies!)? Some people just want to fight progress, even if (and sometimes especially if) it helps someone else out.

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 194888, member: 1707"

For shut-ins, latch-key kids, kids with parents too busy to teach their kids anything or kids without parental guidance, yes it is a good thing.
What the hell are you talking about.....The " Boy Scouts - Girl Scouts " were/are for everyone.....

That's what my point was and that girl's need that too.

They had/have it....It's called the " Girl Scouts "....

What if they don't have a Girl Scout program in their area (God forbid everyone doesn't have access to those cookies!)?

Well....let's see ya dumb Rodent, you make a local chapter. FOR GIRLS !

Some people just want to fight progress, even if (and sometimes especially if) it helps someone else out.

It IS NOT progress when you do shit like this and make it some kind of Gender Neutral crap Organization...

/QUOTE

The Boy Scouts and the Girl Scouts were separate for a Reason......
You would have to be a complete Imbecile to not see the need for
separation at those ages.....

FIRST AND FOREMOST Boys and Girls develop at different ages
and you are creating one hell of a problem for the individuals running
the program and mixing them.....

Think about the stupidity in this move.....and your dumb ass is arguing
in favor of it on a Soccer Forum that is Club orientated and has SEPARATE
structures for BOYS and GIRLS......

Man are you one dumb Rodent to even contemplating endorsement of
this shit............

This is the implementation of this Stupid F$#@'n Binary shit to further f#@%
up kids heads as they grow up......

F$#@'n Stupid !

He doesn't think of herself as a democrat, but it identifies as one?
I have an open mind to just about anything that doesn't infringe on others, but I must admit messing with what you are born with is beyond me. Speaking of which, did you hear hard core conservative/Republican Caitlyn Jenner is getting married?

I have an open mind to just about anything that doesn't infringe on others, but I must admit messing with what you are born with is beyond me. Speaking of which, did you hear hard core conservative/Republican Caitlyn Jenner is getting married?
See what I mean? 40 years its' younger? He/she is transitioning in more ways than one.

See what I mean? 40 years its' younger? He/she is transitioning in more ways than one.
I dunno, the better half informs me of the latest gossip about these people. Is the person she is marrying trans as well? (If anyone would know about that kinda thing it would be you, the most trans curious human alive)

I dunno, the better half informs me of the latest gossip about these people. Is the person she is marrying trans as well? (If anyone would know about that kinda thing it would be you, the most trans curious human alive)
It is a bit like the side show at the circus.

Sorry, I don't listen to confused people with pink hair.

Parents should ask babies’ permission to change diapers—for ‘culture of consent’ at home: sex expert

3 hours
deanna-carson-1280x720.jpg

Parents should ask their babies' permission before changing their diapers — in order to advance a "culture of consent" in the home, a sexuality and relationships expert said. (Image source: YouTube screenshot)
187 Follow
Dave Urbanski
Article GoalInform
Parents should ask their babies’ permission before changing their diapers — in order to advance a “culture of consent” in the home, a sexuality and relationships expert said.

Deanne Carson told Australia’s ABC News in an interview that a parent could say something along the lines of, “I’m going to change your nappy [i.e., diaper] now, is that OK?”

She continued, “Of course a baby is not going to respond, ‘Yes, mum, that’s awesome, I’d love to have my nappy changed.’ But if you leave a space and wait for body language and wait to make eye contact, then you’re letting that child know that their response matters.”

They, There, That, The......

Women will ALWAYS be Women.
Men will ALWAYS be Men...

And Pussies are in a Class by " Themselves " !

Joe I can't be bothered to read your right wing nutter junk you keep posting. Anyway I could get you to sum up, in a few sentences why it is you don't think Transgenders deserve the same rights and protections as everyone else?

Joe I can't be bothered to read your right wing nutter junk you keep posting. Anyway I could get you to sum up, in a few sentences why it is you don't think Transgenders deserve the same rights and protections as everyone else?

Before or After the surgery.......

I never said that, just keep the freaks in their own bathrooms and away from children. Give them every right I have.
They want special treatment, that is where the problems come in.
I am just trying to educate and you are trying to indoctrinate.

Back