OMG

" Messy "....You can try as hard as you want, but the TRUTH is out for everyone
to see...

There was no Russian Collusion with the Trump Campaign...
There was with Hillary Rodham Clinton's Campaign.....
There was no Executive conspiracy to fire James Comey...
He was fired because the President has the Right and Duty to remove
employees who DO NOT FOLLOW ORDERS and POLICY....
The whole Russian investigation was based upon a concocted story
that was circulated among the three letter agencies and the MSM
to give it the appearance of being credible with funding from the
opposing campaign ( DNC - HRC )....
We now know the whole thing was a ruse to instigate a coup upon
OUR duly elected President.
This latest " attempt " at manufacturing something has resulted in
further exposing the corrupt intent from the Democrat side of the isle.
He ( Donald J. Trump ) KNOWS how the Global system operates and
has pulled back the curtains to expose the massive corruption involved.
You and your ilk come on these platforms to disseminate the narrative
fed to you ( either by blind ignorance or by complicit intentional deception )
To me it doesn't matter what route you've chosen, I know YOU are pushing
a seriously false narrative to disrupt to the righting of the ship....
Once the whole corrupt system is exposed to enough of AMERICA you
will regret the course of action that you have embraced with a filthy
heart and soul.....

Many times I have encouraged you and others to just seek the TRUTH and
change the path you've chosen. You are enabling a Criminal Empire in
their agenda of crushing OUR AMERICA as we know it.

I'll tell you what cost you the most votes. Hint: It wasn't Russians. It was Hillary and you stupid fucking libtards. You want me to see if I can find you another video of Rosenstein actually admitting that? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Stupid.
Rosenstein has a finding that HRC was a greater contributor to Trump than the Russians were. I’d ask you to show me but based upon recent results, you wouldn’t know how.
Trump won because he appeals to uneducated white losers, which are currently an electoral college majority. Very simple.

Hey Stupid.
Rosenstein has a finding that HRC was a greater contributor to Trump than the Russians were. I’d ask you to show me but based upon recent results, you wouldn’t know how.
Trump won because he appeals to uneducated white losers, which are currently an electoral college majority. Very simple.

You just keep calling me "stupid" if it makes you feel better. As for "show me", I show you shit everytime and all you can do is change the subject. Trump won because America is tired of your PC, liberal bullshit. It's the same reason he'll win again in 2020. If you don't believe me, watch the 3 geriatric 'tards on the box tonight.

You just keep calling me "stupid" if it makes you feel better. As for "show me", I show you shit everytime and all you can do is change the subject. Trump won because America is tired of your PC, liberal bullshit. It's the same reason he'll win again in 2020. If you don't believe me, watch the 3 geriatric 'tards on the box tonight.
Will democracy survive?

The name calling is just messy’s public display of affection. PDA for short.

WE ARE NOW IN THE FIRST STAGES OF
CIVIL WAR THAT WILL TEAR THIS
COUNTRY APART !!!!

LAUGH ALL YOU WANT LIBERALS.....BUT IT'S HAPPENING !

THE DEBATE TONIGHT IS THE BIGGEST
EXAMPLE OF HOW DESPERATE THE
GUILTY CORRUPT CRIMINAL DEMOCRATS ARE !!!!!

civilwar.jpg

WE ARE NOW IN THE FIRST STAGES OF
CIVIL WAR THAT WILL TEAR THIS
COUNTRY APART !!!!

LAUGH ALL YOU WANT LIBERALS.....BUT IT'S HAPPENING !

THE DEBATE TONIGHT IS THE BIGGEST
EXAMPLE OF HOW DESPERATE THE
GUILTY CORRUPT CRIMINAL DEMOCRATS ARE !!!!!

civilwar.jpg
I didn’t see the debate. How did the Capitalist Warren Do?

Even non-citizens?

I stomached as much as I could. Didn't see anything about illegal alie... uh, wall climbers, tunnel diggers, dreamers, migrants, immigrants or DACA. They aren't the "bad Americans".

"Bad Americans" are successful people and successful companies... and they should ALL be ashamed!

I stomached as much as I could. Didn't see anything about illegal alie... uh, wall climbers, tunnel diggers, dreamers, migrants, immigrants or DACA. They aren't the "bad Americans".

"Bad Americans" are successful people and successful companies... and they should ALL be ashamed!
Who is John Galt?

Who is John Galt?

Exactly. They also want all Pharma CEO's jailed. It's all THEIR fault people became addicted to pain killers. Don't blame the doctors getting lazy... don't blame the addicts lying to their doctors... just jail the top guys sans any facts. Seriously... the entire night revolved around punishing anyone that worked hard, made sacrifices and did well. And still no American flag to be seen anywhere. I guess we're in mourning and should be ashamed to be American. Being ashamed to be white hasn't been enough.

Just like abortion. They all want the top 1/10th of the 1%'ers to pay $ .02 more in taxes to every child in America has a fair shot... because the children of America are the most important thing. Well, unless a woman has a right to her body. SMFH...

Exactly. They also want all Pharma CEO's jailed.
It's all THEIR fault people became addicted to pain killers.
Don't blame the doctors getting lazy... don't blame the addicts lying to their doctors...
just jail the top guys sans any facts.
Seriously... the entire night revolved around punishing anyone that worked hard,
made sacrifices and did well.
And still no American flag to be seen anywhere.
I guess we're in mourning and should be ashamed to be American.
Being ashamed to be white hasn't been enough.

Just like abortion.
They all want the top 1/10th of the 1%'ers to pay $ .02 more in taxes to every
child in America has a fair shot... because the children of America are the most
important thing.
Well, unless a woman has a right to her body.
SMFH...

I wonder how much money could have been generated through a
" Capitalist " endeavor of providing a row of Paint Ball guns in the
back row just below the MSM media camera's .....have them operated
by various reporters of the MSM like a telethon.....
Donate money to the Reporters chosen Charity who hits the Lying candidates
the most....Oh....no podiums present and the Candidates cannot leave the
two foot " Red " circle they're standing in....if they step outside the circle
no fifth debate for you.

1764067.png

The fool taxpayers.

To be fair , they left is in a permanent state of outrage these days. It doesn’t take much, something like an

1f44c-1f3fc.svg
sign and they start to explode. Maybe a little hot yoga will make guys like Messy feel better...

You people.

Texas jury: Father can’t stop chemical castration, gender change of seven-year-old son

ED MORRISSEY Posted at 12:01 pm on October 22, 2019

Most seven-year-olds have difficulty deciding on Christmas lists, let alone anything as permanent as gender choice. However, a jury in Texas has ruled against a father’s petition for sole custody of his twin seven-year-old boys as a means to protect one from undergoing hormonal gender-change therapy at the hands of his mother. A judge has yet to formally enter custody orders, but Jeffrey Younger will likely now be forced to refer to his son James as “Luna,” the identity his mother Ann Georgulas has used for him since enrolling him in kindergarten, and stand by as his son takes potentially dangerous medication despite not being physically ill at all:

ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary telling friends: If I thought there was an opening in the primary, I'd consider jumping in

Jeffrey Younger had petitioned a court in Texas to grant him sole custody of his twin sons, James and Jude, in part to avoid a plan to infuse James with female hormones. James, who would like to be called Luna, has been the center of controversy in the heated debate among his parents and others.

Anne Georgulas, the mother of the two boys, has advocated for James to transition into Luna and has strongly backed the idea of chemically castrating her son and beginning hormone replacement therapy. The ruling on Wednesday will prevent Jeffrey from having sole custody of his children and paves the way for Georgulas to proceed with the procedure.

The court has ruled that Georgulas will maintain sole custody of her two children and go forward with plans to give James life-altering medical procedures. Her original court filing had sought to limit her ex-husband’s visits with their children and require that he now refer to James as Luna. She further asked that Jeffrey not be exposed to any people who would not confirm his female identity.

Good luck with that. Unless Georgulas plans to home-school James/Luna, this child will be surrounded by other kids who will repeatedly refuse to confirm his female identity. That’s because James/Luna is a prepubescent biological male by medical definition and biological fact, at an age where sexual identity shouldn’t actually matter at all — until one draws undue attention to it, as is exactly what Georgulas has been doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

LifeSite’s Madeleine Jacobs offered a video report yesterday after the verdict from the pro-life perspective:

Expert witnesses testified to a child’s inability to full comprehend the potential side effects of such therapy, such as permanent infertility, inability to ever naturally engage in sexual relations, and a decreased lifespan.

On Friday, protesters called on Texas lawmakers to pass legislation making it illegal for anyone under 18 years of age to begin a medical transition. They argued that children cannot fully understand the lifelong consequences of their decisions and parents should not be allowed to make this decision for their children.

Currently, there aren’t any U.S. laws that restrict the use of puberty blockers or cross-sex hormones or outline a minimum age of administration.

Four weeks ago, Jazz wrote about the destructive and dangerous side effects of these “puberty blocker” drugs. He notes that the most common of these, Lupron, has not been approved by the FDA for use as a long-term puberty blocker, but is approved for shorter-term use in delaying early-onset puberty. That makes sense, as precocious puberty has long-term health consequences of its own that are well documented. The risk of short-term use in these cases is calculated against a serious medical risk from non-treatment, and is used with the presumed consent of both parents.

ADVERTISEMENT

The FDA hasn’t actually approved any such therapy for prepubescent children whose parents want to delay or prevent puberty for the desire of gender change. Nor is there any reason to assume the risk of Lupron or other drugs when gender dysphoria does not create a risk of physical damage, especially in seven-year-olds. If adults want to make a choice of gender transition, that’s one thing, but adults (and juries) imposing those kinds of long-term risks on children far below any rational age of consent for no good medical reason is simply insane. In what other contexts do courts allow the use of risky medication on children without any physical ailments, let alone mandate their use against the will of one of the custodial parents?

Where is the FDA on this anyway? Is this the same FDA that drags its heels on allowing experimental therapies for terminally ill adult patients with the full capacity for informed consent? This gap on puberty blockers suggests that political correctness plays more of a role than logic at the FDA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s hope that Younger gets the chance to appeal this decision to a court with more rational thinkers. James/Luna should get a chance to make it completely through his childhood before making these kinds of decisions — and more importantly, he should be making them for himself as an informed adult capable of actual consent.

Back