OMG

Have you always been a liar?
Well Magoo...the original statement regarding messy and pedophilia started as a response to messy calling me a racist.
I replied if I'm a racist, then he, messy, is a pedophile.
This was similar to a response to you a few years back when you falsely accused me of lying and I asked you when you stopped beating your wife.
So when did you stop beating your wife?

Well Magoo...the original statement regarding messy and pedophilia started as a response to messy calling me a racist.
I replied if I'm a racist, then he, messy, is a pedophile.
This was similar to a response to you a few years back when you falsely accused me of lying and I asked you when you stopped beating your wife.
So when did you stop beating your wife?

Have you always been a liar?

You could have just said "yes". It was not necessary to provide confirming evidence.

Russians helped Trump? Tried or helped? U.S. Deputy District Attorney, Rod Rosenstein, AND your hero Mueller, BOTH said there was no collusion or Russian influence on the results of the election. How many times do you liberal beta males need to be told? Maybe your boy Oblamy should have done a better job with national security since it would have happened under HIS watch. And I've schooled you on this before... you don't blame Trump for tax fraud people committed BEFORE they went to work for him. But I know... facts elude you wounded little girls and your sore anus. Just like you ignore Biden extorting Ukraine for $1B because their top watchdog was going after coke snorting Hunter. Ukraine's leader said he wasn't bullied or extorted by Trump. Again, you don't get your way. Does losing ever get old?

Here's what I don't like... all you libtards have done is call Trump out. Since day 1. For anything and everything. So more than a verbally reckless President, what I see is an entire party of pitchforks and torches unable to get over being destroyed in an election.
You really are this stupid. Russians helped Trump. Fact. That's why there was an investigation. You don't like that fact, I know.

If I'm a liar, you're a wife beater.
Have you stopped beating your wife?

I have had two wives, and dozen or so intimate girlfriends in the time between the marriages. No cuts, no bruises, no police reports, no emergency room bills.

Your lies, on the other hand, are visible here for everyone to view for themselves every day.

QUOTE="espola, post: 293778, member: 3"

I have had two wives, and dozen or so intimate girlfriends in the time between the marriages.
More admissions of personal problems.............and YOU put down
Donald J. Trump......Oh my my...

No cuts, no bruises, no police reports, no emergency room bills.
Oh Puleeeeeeze......what's next, you are a " Saint " in waiting....

Your lies, on the other hand, are visible here for everyone to view for themselves every day.
With this one post you have kicked the door wide open for observant posters to
riddle you to pieces.....you might want to take a hiatus after this load of
Donkey manure..........

/QUOTE

Spola Spola Spola......you poor soul.

You really are this stupid. Russians helped Trump. Fact. That's why there was an investigation. You don't like that fact, I know.

I'm well aware there was an investigation. There was more than one. And each time, it was stated that there was NO COLLUSION and NO RUSSIAN INFLUENCE ON THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION.

I've already provided you with video of both Mueller and Rosenstein saying it. Do you need me to provide them again? Are you really this stupid? The only "Fact" here is that you libt@rds are unwilling to accept the truth. Want me to embarrass you a second time, libtard?

I'm well aware there was an investigation. There was more than one. And each time, it was stated that there was NO COLLUSION and NO RUSSIAN INFLUENCE ON THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION.

I've already provided you with video of both Mueller and Rosenstein saying it. Do you need me to provide them again? Are you really this stupid? The only "Fact" here is that you libt@rds are unwilling to accept the truth. Want me to embarrass you a second time, libtard?
Why do you people lie about everything, all the time?
Mueller said no such thing about Russian influence not affecting the election, liar.

Voluntary ignorance.

Why do you people lie about everything, all the time?
Mueller said no such thing about Russian influence not affecting the election, liar.

Right here, again, you fucking moron... and from your precious CNN. Read it and weep! Nobody ever said the Russians didn't TRY to influence it... they said there was no impact on the election.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/24/politics/russia-trump-election-interference/index.html

See this sentence? "In his report, the former special counsel disclosed that Russian hackers compromised local election systems of two Florida counties in 2016, a development later confirmed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, although he said no votes were changed." That's right, no votes were changed. So they didn't affect the election, did they? How about this one?

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/02/...-evidence-election-results-were-impacted.html

Sorry, princess. You're not going to keep Sergei from posting 'Hillary is a fucking moron' on facebook.

Right here, again, you fucking moron... and from your precious CNN. Read it and weep! Nobody ever said the Russians didn't TRY to influence it... they said there was no impact on the election.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/24/politics/russia-trump-election-interference/index.html

See this sentence? "In his report, the former special counsel disclosed that Russian hackers compromised local election systems of two Florida counties in 2016, a development later confirmed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, although he said no votes were changed." That's right, no votes were changed. So they didn't affect the election, did they? How about this one?

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/02/...-evidence-election-results-were-impacted.html

Sorry, princess. You're not going to keep Sergei from posting 'Hillary is a fucking moron' on facebook.
You reveal yourself to be stupider than I even thought possible if you equate the physical changing of votes with the only affect on an election.
What do you think campaigns are for, idiot? To affect votes, or not?

You reveal yourself to be stupider than I even thought possible if you equate the physical changing of votes with the only affect on an election.
What do you think campaigns are for, idiot? To affect votes, or not?

I'll tell you what cost you the most votes. Hint: It wasn't Russians. It was Hillary and you stupid fucking libtards. You want me to see if I can find you another video of Rosenstein actually admitting that? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Back