OMG

You ignorant piece of shit...
You're a knee jerk liberal pussy who knows not what he speaks of.
If I'm a racist you're a closet pedophile...fuck you.
Let's meet, have beer and discuss your pedophilia and my racism...shall we ass hole?
In LA? Camarillo’s too far...the kid is too old for Strawberry Cup.

When you can speak factually and not just in anger, we can discuss the issue.
Factually, you are inventing a relationship between the entire US administration (and the IMF and Europe) desire and commitment to get rid of Shokin, with the later investigation of Burisma...nice try, stupid.
That kind of bullshit doesn't fly in America.

What anger? I just asked you why you have such a huge problem with Trump doing something less egregious than Biden did. Then you go off on yet another tangent. That kind of bullshit doesn't fly here.

We can certainly tell by Trump’s behavior toward this inquiry that he has nothing to hide.

What do you expect him to do? Cooperate with a group of obnoxious liberals that have been trying to impeach him since the day he took office? What would YOU do? That's all your party does everyday. All day. It's an absolute disgrace. Get over it. You lost 2016 and you're boorish behavior will cost you 2020, too.

Multi - you want to speak of being kind out of one side of your mouth and cheer on Trump with the other side? With Trump we have seen our discourse degraded by casual cruelty. We’ve seen nationalism distorted into negativism. Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children. The only way to pass along civic values is to first live up to them.

Remind us which party showed violence and bullying when Mitch McConnell, twice, was chased out of a restaurant, followed to his car and he and his wife's safety threatened by maniacs standing on the sidewalk in front of his home. Who was that?

In a 10-month study of LAPD traffic stops, 24% of black drivers were searched compared to 5% of whites.
20% of searches found whites with drugs, weapons or contraband, 17% for blacks.

Did you get off your meds? What is the purpose of this? More "black oppression" nonsense? Remember when I gave you the links to FBI stats and the Washington Post study? Remember what those said? African Americans kill each other TEN TIMES more often than cops and whites kill them. Furthermore, police shoot and kill twice as many whites as African Americans, every year. Narrative expired.

What do you expect him to do? Cooperate with a group of obnoxious liberals that have been trying to impeach him since the day he took office? What would YOU do? That's all your party does everyday. All day. It's an absolute disgrace. Get over it. You lost 2016 and you're boorish behavior will cost you 2020, too.
What a whiny little bitch you are.
Russians helped Trump. That’s a fact. You don’t like that fact, it’s totally your problem, chump.
His campaign manager and lawyer are in jail. LOL!
Now he’s on tape trading foreign aid for an investigation into a political rival.
You don’t like American justice calling him out for that? Neither does he.

Did you say “Benghazi?” Or “emails?” I’m not sure I heard you.

So what happened in Syria?
An autocrat told Trump be a good boy and let us go slaughter the Kurds and he said ok?
So now Isis is helping Turkey?
Go Trump!

Share| Twitter

| Facebook

|
comments.png
1 Comments
October 14, 2019
No more ‘Ladies and gentlemen’ for Air Canada inflight announcements
By Thomas Lifson

The insistence that biology divides humanity (and almost all other multicellular creatures) into two sexes is now regarded as old-fashioned, according to the social revolutionaries of the Left. They are “science-deniers,” to use a favorite term of the warmist cult, a term far more appropriate in this context than when applied to those who question the predictive validity of computer models that have forecasted catastrophes none of which have appeared.

There is nothing new about leftists inflicting bizarre theories on the rest of society, but what is remarkable is the speed with which the major institutions of advanced capitalist societies have capitulated to the demand that biology be superseded by political and social fashion. Now, we have the flag carrier airline of a major industrialized nation adopting the notion that two sexes do not encapsulate humanity. Daniel J. Rowe of CTV Montreal (where Air Canada is headquartered) got the story first:

Flight attendants at Air Canada will no longer greet passengers as "ladies and gentlemen" or "mesdames et messieurs" as they have for years.

Flight staff will no longer use gender terms in boarding announcements as the company will be replacing scripted greetings with neutral words like "everybody" or "tout le monde".

"We will be amending our onboard announcements to modernize them and remove specific references to gender," a media spokesperson for the company said in an email. "We work hard to make sure all employees feel like valued members of the Air Canada family, while ensuring our customers are comfortable and respected when they choose to travel with us."

Russians helped Trump. That’s a fact. You don’t like that fact, it’s totally your problem, chump.
Now he’s on tape trading foreign aid for an investigation into a political rival.

Russians helped Trump? Tried or helped? U.S. Deputy District Attorney, Rod Rosenstein, AND your hero Mueller, BOTH said there was no collusion or Russian influence on the results of the election. How many times do you liberal beta males need to be told? Maybe your boy Oblamy should have done a better job with national security since it would have happened under HIS watch. And I've schooled you on this before... you don't blame Trump for tax fraud people committed BEFORE they went to work for him. But I know... facts elude you wounded little girls and your sore anus. Just like you ignore Biden extorting Ukraine for $1B because their top watchdog was going after coke snorting Hunter. Ukraine's leader said he wasn't bullied or extorted by Trump. Again, you don't get your way. Does losing ever get old?

Here's what I don't like... all you libtards have done is call Trump out. Since day 1. For anything and everything. So more than a verbally reckless President, what I see is an entire party of pitchforks and torches unable to get over being destroyed in an election.

Now back to the Russians? Is Comey Russian?

Back