ODP

Umm the exact opposite. $C was an option for me but I chose a better school. $C's coaches recruited my daughter but she never considered them. Again she chose a better school.

You are barking up the wrong tree. My player is truly elite.
WOW

I was impressed Cal South. My daughter played in the finals against them. She was the keeper and she WORKED. Anyone watching knows the score should have been higher then 4. I can see how they scored 20. But as for reserves, our population is small and we traveled with 18. The sideline had a lot of college coaches too.
We did not score more because your daughter was solid in the net.

Looks like she went to see them.

Here is the section that I was referring to:

Headed to UNC Tar Heels
Brianna, now a junior in high school, started to get recruited in eighth grade and committed to UNC in ninth grade. Hassan said it wasn’t a difficult decision.

“How does an eighth grader make a decision about college?” said her father. “But Brianna got what she wanted. Her room was Carolina blue from the time she was 3, 4 years old. She had Mia Hamm, Kristine Lilly on her wall and she always told me she was going to be one of those girls. … I figured she can’t really go wrong. This is her dream. How can you go wrong on your dream?”

I thought we all agreed that the study 8th graders are absolutely being looked at?

The question was are 12 year old sixth graders being looked at on a regular basis?

I thought we all agreed that the study 8th graders are absolutely being looked at?

The question was are 12 year old sixth graders being looked at on a regular basis?

My player was 12 in 7th grade as was Miss Pinto. If she was offered in 8th grade they didn't just start watching her then. I would imagine that U14 YNT camp had plenty of eyeballs on her.

No worries. As I like to say, play good soccer get good grades and it will work itself out.

U.S. Soccer or USSDA?

There were 10 national team players on the 2001 girls ODP team in Phoenix.

The 00 had half a dozen as well.
There are A LOT of HATERS out there. I find it amusing parents have this delusion with Girls DA that there will be more opportunities for YNT camp invite.

It will be the same players give or take 4-5 players per year.

@Lightning Red Nope she is not a Hoya. It doesn't matter though. We are talking about two different orbits and mine is on the fast track somewhere whereas you are still hoping for "development" from a club that hasn't proven that hey could develop in the past.

@Lightning Red Nope she is not a Hoya. It doesn't matter though. We are talking about two different orbits and mine is on the fast track somewhere whereas you are still hoping for "development" from a club that hasn't proven that hey could develop in the past.
I'd be careful with that last statement considering there is a former Cbad player on your dd's current team who came up through that same system.

Back