ODP

And I suggest that you email Anson Dorrance and Chris Ducar and ask them how many they have on their list. I don't know the answer but it isn't zero. I have Paul's number so I won't bother to send him another email (he get's thousands from parents) but I will just ask him next time I see him. He was very nice when I saw him a couple of months ago. We had a nice chat.
My niece currently plays for Stanford, I will have my brother ask coach Radcliffe if he knows make a play and follows your posts.

Did I say my posts per se? Reread my post. I said that they read internet soccer forums. I know this 100% as I have had conversations with more than one coach that does read several soccer forums. You can believe whatever you want to believe. It doesn't change anything. I honestly don't care what the $C coaches do or don't do. Their team plays kickball.
Your negative comment regarding USC is a joke, obviously you could not get in.

My niece currently plays for Stanford, I will have my brother ask coach Radcliffe if he knows make a play and follows your posts.

Nice to hear that. You can be serious or you can make this a circular argument. If your niece plays at Stanford and is from SoCal your brother has probably shared a sideline with me. I honestly don't care. My player was recruited by Stanford and if she was there she would be a starter. Now what?

Let's talk about your player. What has she done? Are you trying to get some reflected glory from your niece? I'm confused about your point. I promise you that if I gave you my name and my players name he would know who I am and who she is. So would your brother.

I was impressed Cal South. My daughter played in the finals against them. She was the keeper and she WORKED. Anyone watching knows the score should have been higher then 4. I can see how they scored 20. But as for reserves, our population is small and we traveled with 18. The sideline had a lot of college coaches too.

tumblr_n8bu1cpK0L1s2gjqpo1_500.jpg
cover.png
cover.png

Just wondering......What does it matter if College coaches read forums? What's the point? It's not like they know who is saying what, or who anyone is.

12/13 is too young. My DD made the mistake at 12 of talking to UCLA coaches when she was on a team field trip. I want my DD to make the right choice and be happy/understand what she is committing to. At 13 she cold turkey'd and changed sports (to my pleasure) - so much can change. Just a few months ago was the first time she even had a clue of what she wanted to potentially major in. End of Sophomore year and 'recruiting' will be allowed...
What was so wrong if she was 12 and talking to UCLA coaches? If she was in Jr HS or middle school at the time, she can talk to the coaches all she wants. The more if she was on their campus.

By waiting until the end of her Sophomore year, you risk rolling the dice that the university still has athletic money available for her class year (they will find $$ for the elite player). I recall when my DD committed, her university deadline was to wrap up her 2017 class by the Spring of her Sophomore year.

What was so wrong if she was 12 and talking to UCLA coaches? If she was in Jr HS or middle school at the time, she can talk to the coaches all she wants. The more if she was on their campus.

By waiting until the end of her Sophomore year, you risk rolling the dice that the university still has athletic money available for her class year (they will find $$ for the elite player). I recall when my DD committed, her university deadline was to wrap up her 2017 class by the Spring of her Sophomore year.
For clarification, rolling the dice that a Power 5 school still has athletic money available.

I am guessing she was on a team that made a deep run this past season.

Could be. Utah made a deep run and will be a top 15 team next year if not top 10. So did BYU. Northwestern did well. Santa Clara and Pepperdine had good runs too. Long Beach St. and Colorado played well too. Lots of different schools out there.

Could be. Utah made a deep run and will be a top 15 team next year if not top 10. So did BYU. Northwestern did well. Santa Clara and Pepperdine had good runs too. Long Beach St. and Colorado played well too. Lots of different schools out there.
Congrats on your Georgetown Hoyas. Excellent school and program.

Back