No Soccer OK for Trump Supporters

The legal US citizens on the buses and trains who are not minority (I'm talking about white people) including my kids who take the bus to school would disagree with you, you elitest, white trash fuck.
If the illegals weren't here they wouldn't be clogging up our streets and there would be no need to take public transportation for the most part.
Why are you getting so emotional about this fact?

If the illegals weren't here they wouldn't be clogging up our streets and there would be no need to take public transportation for the most part.
Why are you getting so emotional about this fact?
Will your kids pick vegetables? Wash dishes for minimum wage (or less in many cases)? We don't need to get rid of them we need to find a way to make them legal.

Your kids take public transportation to school?
In your little air-conditioned world where you take your kids everywhere and protect them everything, pay top dollar for club soccer because you can and because it looks good on their resume and you sound good at cocktail parties... yes... and sometimes the train too. Sometimes through "no fly zones" for racists like you... you know, Compton, Watts, etc. The only people I've taught my kids to be scared of is the troll in the room who can't stand up for him or herself, who later tweets something about you because they're too much of a pussy to stand up face to face... you know... guys like you who are weak and weak minded and blame others for everything that happens to them.

OBVI.
You big dummy.
What is even worse than what I do for fun is you idiots being serious with all this Trump hate and snowflakeyness.
Man up you bitches.
Trump ain't going anywhere anytime soon.
Trump Supporters make jokes when they step over the line and their real feelings come out the wrong way, or they make an excuse. Oh hey, I called you out in a news article, but face to face we're good. Fake people.

So lets quit wasting our money on illegal criminals.
Trump is balancing trade with China and all you can do is bitch?
Balance is done through diplomacy. Pretty soon people, normal people, who pay taxes, and voted for Trump, will start losing their jobs because no one is buying their product because Trump put a tariff on another product to create balance.

In your little air-conditioned world where you take your kids everywhere and protect them everything, pay top dollar for club soccer because you can and because it looks good on their resume and you sound good at cocktail parties... yes... and sometimes the train too. Sometimes through "no fly zones" for racists like you... you know, Compton, Watts, etc. The only people I've taught my kids to be scared of is the troll in the room who can't stand up for him or herself, who later tweets something about you because they're too much of a pussy to stand up face to face... you know... guys like you who are weak and weak minded and blame others for everything that happens to them.
Why do you have multiple screen names?
I call bullshit on your kids taking public busses to school.

Balance is done through diplomacy. Pretty soon people, normal people, who pay taxes, and voted for Trump, will start losing their jobs because no one is buying their product because Trump put a tariff on another product to create balance.
So you think the USA should be taxed more than our trading partners?

Why do you have multiple screen names?
I call bullshit on your kids taking public busses to school.
Call it what you want.
And sometimes I let people who are not US Citizens drive them around.
Let me guess, another snowflake called you out over the years and you can't believe there's more then one of us? It must be the same person? I wonder how many screen names you have, I always figured it was a multiple personality thing and all these trolls is just one nut job or a really good infiltrator.

You see what happened to Obama and his diplomacy.

Call it what you want.
And sometimes I let people who are not US Citizens drive them around.
Let me guess, another snowflake called you out over the years and you can't believe there's more then one of us? It must be the same person? I wonder how many screen names you have, I always figured it was a multiple personality thing and all these trolls is just one nut job or a really good infiltrator.
Nope, there is only one Law and Order Sheriff Joe.

Is that what you are hoping for? Predicting?
Why not let Trump do his thing, just like we let Obama do his?
Do you think you know more about these things than Trump?

Back