No Soccer OK for Trump Supporters

justified

SILVER ELITE
Apparently Trump supporters no longer care if their kids play soccer or even go outside and breathe at all. But hey, when your main base is are a bunch of rich dicks who can pay for private indoor facilities for their kids to play sports, or a bunch of coal miners who are too busy and sick to care if their kids go outside at all, then who cares about clean air standards? The president plays golf where the air is clean, and when he's not playing golf he's inside complaining or doing shady business deals. He doesn't need clean air.

Trump 2020 campaign slogan.
"Moving Backwards."
"Grey Skies for our Children."
"Can't Breathe, No Problem. Watch TV."
"Don't believe in science, Screw You."
"Women for Trump, Do Me."
"America. Land of the Free... Free to Kill."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ons-rules-overriding-california-idUSKBN1KN1AD

I like, "Moving Backwards! We can make LA smog city once again!". I guess Trump wasn't watching when China had to clean up for the Olympics a few years back cars were banned, industrial plants shut down . . .

From 2008: Last summer, Du adds, the city conducted a dress rehearsal for the Olympic Games. It ordered one-third of the city's 3 million cars off the streets, which significantly reduced pollution.

Du says: https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18415235

Apparently Trump supporters no longer care if their kids play soccer or even go outside and breathe at all. But hey, when your main base is are a bunch of rich dicks who can pay for private indoor facilities for their kids to play sports, or a bunch of coal miners who are too busy and sick to care if their kids go outside at all, then who cares about clean air standards? The president plays golf where the air is clean, and when he's not playing golf he's inside complaining or doing shady business deals. He doesn't need clean air.

Trump 2020 campaign slogan.
"Moving Backwards."
"Grey Skies for our Children."
"Can't Breathe, No Problem. Watch TV."
"Don't believe in science, Screw You."
"Women for Trump, Do Me."
"America. Land of the Free... Free to Kill."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ons-rules-overriding-california-idUSKBN1KN1AD
Fake News.

I like, "Moving Backwards! We can make LA smog city once again!". I guess Trump wasn't watching when China had to clean up for the Olympics a few years back cars were banned, industrial plants shut down . . .

From 2008: Last summer, Du adds, the city conducted a dress rehearsal for the Olympic Games. It ordered one-third of the city's 3 million cars off the streets, which significantly reduced pollution.

Du says: https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18415235
NPR? Change the record.
How about we take those 10 million illegals off the street, out of CA and out of the country?
What would that do for Ca pollution?
No, it would be better to give the illegal bastard criminals Ca driver licenses to ruin the planet further.
Dummy.

NPR? Change the record.
How about we take those 10 million illegals off the street, out of CA and out of the country?
No, it would be better to give the illegal bastard criminals Ca driver licenses to ruin the planet further.
Dummy.
Crying in your pillow again I see. 10 million in California alone? So once again it's not the cars and their emissions that are at fault it's those behind the wheel . . . sounds familiar. Cuz Trump is never wrong, right Q boy?

NPR? Change the record.
Dummy.
Nothing. Everyone breathes the same air. You and your kids and their friends.
You're changing the subject from Trump catering to his base who doesn't believe in science or even smog, two real things that are not fake.
If you want to get rid of the illegals, go after their employers who are paying them!

Crying in your pillow again I see. 10 million in California alone? So once again it's not the cars and their emissions that are at fault it's those behind the wheel . . . sounds familiar. Cuz Trump is never wrong, right Q boy?
If the illegal criminals weren't here the streets would be less congested, the public transportation wouldn't be necessary and I would be much happier because the air would be much cleaner.
If only we could get china and india to listen to you kooks.

Nothing. Everyone breathes the same air. You and your kids and their friends.
You're changing the subject from Trump catering to his base who doesn't believe in science or even smog, two real things that are not fake.
If you want to get rid of the illegals, go after their employers who are paying them!
I am fine with that, what do you think about my bounty program for illegals?
$5.00 per left ear.
That would stop illegal immigration I bet.

If the illegal criminals weren't here the streets would be less congested, the public transportation wouldn't be necessary and I would be much happier because the air would be much cleaner.
While we go one way they go the other.

China's plans to deliver a green winter Olympics in 2022 stepped up a gear on Saturday with news of a deal to brand co-host Zhangjiakou as China's first 'energy transition city'.

Under a partnership struck with the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the People's Government of Hebei Province, Zhangjiakou will develop a renewable energy roadmap, with the aim of generating at least 50 per cent of its power from renewable sources by 2020.

https://www.businessgreen.com/bg/ne...lity-china-targets-low-carbon-winter-olympics

The legal US citizens on the buses and trains who are not minority (I'm talking about white people) including my kids who take the bus to school would disagree with you, you elitest, white trash fuck.

While we go one way they go the other.

China's plans to deliver a green winter Olympics in 2022 stepped up a gear on Saturday with news of a deal to brand co-host Zhangjiakou as China's first 'energy transition city'.

Under a partnership struck with the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the People's Government of Hebei Province, Zhangjiakou will develop a renewable energy roadmap, with the aim of generating at least 50 per cent of its power from renewable sources by 2020.

https://www.businessgreen.com/bg/ne...lity-china-targets-low-carbon-winter-olympics
And you believe the Chicoms?
What a tool you have become.

Back