National Cup - 03/14U

Crazy game. Beach played their butts off .
Congrats to Blues. They played a physical game with great effort. Unfortunate the refs were in over their heads. Late calls changed the outcome...took the game out of the girls hands.

And fantastic defe
Kudos to Beach FC Hodson.. complete domination only to marred by bogus referring.. AR making a call in the last minute of extra time. Unreal!
Big Kudos to the Blue Goalie who saved many would be goals.
It's been a great run Beach! Good Luck to all remaining teams.
all the bogus call were made by the center ref (3/4 went your way) so how can you complain? We should have had a pk as well. Your girls are big, strong, talented, well coached etc, but if anything, you should be thanking the center ref for all the calls that went your way. Am I wrong?

And fantastic defe

all the bogus call were made by the center ref (3/4 went your way) so how can you complain? We should have had a pk as well. Your girls are big, strong, talented, well coached etc, but if anything, you should be thanking the center ref for all the calls that went your way. Am I wrong?
Not wrong, but blind. We play soccer. Ref swallowed his whistle so many times his going to be constipated. Either way, game over. Good Luckz

Congrats to the 8 Team's that made the Q Finals tomorrow! Any predictions? A lot of upsets today. It goes to show that truly any team can win on any given day. That is why we love the game of soccer especially in the 03 age group. What a great group of talented soccer players!!
Here are my predictions:
Wc over I.E. Surf
Blues over FC Golden State
LAGSD Elite Higham over CDA Slammers
Beach Demelo over LAGSB Elite
Good look to all of the Teams! Play your hearts out and stay safe. May the best Team's win tomorrow!!

Back