MSNBC's JOY REID Should be FIRED Today !! What she did was ten times worse than Roseanne !!!

The you of 6 to 8 years ago would kick the you of today's ass and then laugh about it . . . at the least the old you would go off on a commie tirade (even though it wouldn't be the appropriate term).
Of course the old me would kick the new me's ass if so inclined.
He's younger and stronger, but I know the old me, and he loves the new me like a brother.
We both have the same charm, charisma, and great hair.

Strange that a once "More patriotic than thee!" individual such as yourself could in one sentence show your disrespect for live long public servant, Republican, POW and decorated American soldier, because you don't totally agree with him. Also in the same sentence you show your disregard, contempt and disbelief of our intelligence agencies, because they dare to speak the truth.
McCain has lost it, he is just another no borders obstructionist lib.
Is that why they are getting fired? Suspended? Taking the 5th? Under investigation?

Yeah, I would, but.... that particular "letter" was on my personal server, and I accidently erased 30,000 "personal emails" of which, "pee-pee-poo-poo" was probably, (but maybe not certainly) unfortunately within that cache.
Weird thing too, is that all of my cell phones, and my friend's cell phones got smashed by hammers so they dont have it either.
Im still looking, but I swear it really happened.
Pray for me, and God Bless America.

btw, You still havent proven the "pee-pee-poo-poo" isnt real, and that John McCain didnt pee-poo all over it.
I believe you raised the pee poo issue, then elected to make up a series of disingenuous attempts at humorous satire in the stylings of a Greg Gutfield and the curly haired ex-O’Reilly tasteless Fox guy that gave a hand-job motion on-air without any reprimand or firing.

I’m just citing undisputed facts, along with clearly labeled current information that I preface with terms such as ‘allegations’ so I don’t mislead anyone.

For example, Roy Moore is a life long Republican (and alledged pedophile) that Trump wholeheartedly endorsed to fill the open Republican US Senate seat vacated when Trump selected Sessions as AJ, that was won in a special election by a Democrat, narrowing the Republican majority in that chamber to a hair’s width, rather than selecting dozens of equally racist candidates from so many other professional capacities that would not have so foolishly jeopardized the control of the Senate.

I can discuss Hastert, Larry Craig, and go back even so far and now obscure as to Dan Crane*, if you’d like. There’s really no limit to the equity of amoral and unethical misconduct by both Democrats and Republicans since our country was founded.

The overwhelming efforts of the usual gang of idiots to limiting their citations and sophomorically drafted criticisms of only Democrats that have shown their amoral personal transgressions has no limit here. Only a Trump supporter, better known by Rick Santorum as not among the “smart people”, are apparently foolish enough to believe amoral conduct is the exclusive province of Democrats.

*Crane diddled at least one minor female student in the “Capital Page” High School program.

I believe you raised the pee poo issue, then elected to make up a series of disingenuous attempts at humorous satire in the stylings of a Greg Gutfield and the curly haired ex-O’Reilly tasteless Fox guy that gave a hand-job motion on-air without any reprimand or firing.

I’m just citing undisputed facts, along with clearly labeled current information that I preface with terms such as ‘allegations’ so I don’t mislead anyone.

For example, Roy Moore is a life long Republican (and alledged pedophile) that Trump wholeheartedly endorsed to fill the open Republican US Senate seat vacated when Trump selected Sessions as AJ, that was won in a special election by a Democrat, narrowing the Republican majority in that chamber to a hair’s width, rather than selecting dozens of equally racist candidates from so many other professional capacities that would not have so foolishly jeopardized the control of the Senate.

I can discuss Hastert, Larry Craig, and go back even so far and now obscure as to Dan Crane*, if you’d like. There’s really no limit to the equity of amoral and unethical misconduct by both Democrats and Republicans since our country was founded.

The overwhelming efforts of the usual gang of idiots to limiting their citations and sophomorically drafted criticisms of only Democrats that have shown their amoral personal transgressions has no limit here. Only a Trump supporter, better known by Rick Santorum as not among the “smart people”, are apparently foolish enough to believe amoral conduct is the exclusive province of Democrats.

*Crane diddled at least one minor female student in the “Capital Page” High School program.
Dont get all "wordsmithy" with me, you, you, you.......transgressor.

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 208773, member: 2987"

You are related to that Coward Adam Schiff aren't you....

Fake made up Facts that suit your Cowardly Liberal Logic...

Only a Coward such as you would cite unverified False accusations that came straight out of the
Chicago ( David Axelrod ) playbook....

Most of the sexual misconduct comes from the Cowardly Liberal Democrats
who tend to associate with disgusting sub-humans who propagate this crap....

Only a Coward such as you would run a defense to defend the Sub-Humans who tend
to be Democrats that are caught associated/performing actions as disgusting as you cite.....

Your Cowardly fascination with such actions is quite telling....

/QUOTE

The " Cowardly Fat Bob The Slob " has once again earned his moniker.....

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 208773, member: 2987"

You are related to that Coward Adam Schiff aren't you....

Fake made up Facts that suit your Cowardly Liberal Logic...

Only a Coward such as you would cite unverified False accusations that came straight out of the
Chicago ( David Axelrod ) playbook....

Most of the sexual misconduct comes from the Cowardly Liberal Democrats
who tend to associate with disgusting sub-humans who propagate this crap....

Only a Coward such as you would run a defense to defend the Sub-Humans who tend
to be Democrats that are caught associated/performing actions as disgusting as you cite.....

Your Cowardly fascination with such actions is quite telling....

/QUOTE

The " Cowardly Fat Bob The Slob " has once again earned his moniker.....
Ibid.

Sometimes I check in and see one of those long winded, over the top nutter, large colored font posts of nono's and just crack up . . . I don't read it, I just laugh at it, and him.

Sometimes I check in and see one of those long winded, over the top nutter, large colored font posts of nono's and just crack up . . . I don't read it, I just laugh at it, and him.
So you do what the rest of us do when we see one of your quack rants...
( I have to be honest, I do read them because they are hilarious)

So you do what the rest of us do when we see one of your quack rants...
( I have to be honest, I do read them because they are hilarious)
I have a tad of pity for 4nos in reading that his/her biggest fan finds his/her rants “hilarious”. More like a flyspeck of pity. I can’t muster more than that.

It’s almost as if the 4nos character is actually a creation of my far more sexually endowed and satisfying 5nos actual true individual.

I have a tad of pity for 4nos in reading that his/her biggest fan finds his/her rants “hilarious”. More like a flyspeck of pity. I can’t muster more than that.

It’s almost as if the 4nos character is actually a creation of my far more sexually endowed and satisfying 5nos actual true individual.
I know you do, but I was talking about rat.
If he's one of your rodents in that bag full of rats, color me impressed.
He's a loon, and he sells it like he needs the rent money.

Who is Rat? The only reincarnation fake aliases I feel I’ve got a handle on are my own, and you, with affleat, sanders then fandingle.
Husker du is rat.
Im not a "fake" alias. I always spilt the beans on myself.
I busted rat when he first showed up as hunker dunker, and he copped to it.
I have no idea how many others try and trick it up, but I'm just me and always have been.
I did a few gag characters, but like i said, I let the cat out of the bag because it just didnt seem fair.

For all I know, you're a rat too.

Husker du is rat.
Im not a "fake" alias. I always spilt the beans on myself.
I busted rat when he first showed up as hunker dunker, and he copped to it.
I have no idea how many others try and trick it up, but I'm just me and always have been.
I did a few gag characters, but like i said, I let the cat out of the bag because it just didnt seem fair.

For all I know, you're a rat too.
And being formerly an alias named “Rat” has some significance of what manner?

Back