MSNBC's JOY REID Should be FIRED Today !! What she did was ten times worse than Roseanne !!!

FIRE MSNBC's JOY REID .....TODAY !!!!

She ruined a woman's life by posting false accusations, Racist statements and perpetuating
a HORRIBLY false narrative about a woman thru her platform of ( Socalled ) News Journalist !

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...porter-of-calling-latino-boy-a-dirty-mexican/

Today she is issuing a weak ass apology because she KNOWS her job is now on the line !

FIRE MSNBC's JOY REID ..... TODAY !!!!

DO IT TODAY MSNBC..........She does nothing good for your network ...
All she does is promote Racist Hate propaganda from her disgusting Platform...!

joy-ann-reid-600-x-337.jpg

At this point a full out Twitter campaign started by the Bernie Sanders crowd, demanding that MSNBC would fire Joy Ann Reid.

Mind you: not because of any homophobic blog posts but for the sole reason that she had criticized Bernie.

Important Bernie supporters spearheaded this campaign (note how they all include @MSNBC in their tweets to make sure their demand that Joy Reid is fired, reaches MSNBC):

To be perfectly honest: there is a deeply racist group of Bernie supporters who couldn’t care less about POC representation in the media, or anywhere else: if you criticize the Messiah from Vermont, you have to go, period.

In November Twitter user @Jamie_Maz (part of the Bernie crowd) found old blog posts of Reid in which she ridiculed Charlie Crist.

Point: those posts weren’t homophobic as they are now called. In fact, Crist, who was a homophobic politician pushing extreme anti-gay laws, was outed as gay and attacked/ ridiculed for it by just about anyone I know in the gay community too.

Yet, Reid apologized for the blog posts nonetheless and more specifically apologized to Charlie Crist.

https://medium.com/@investigator_21314/the-lynching-of-joy-ann-reid-by-the-bernie-left-c7de005a19fb

Who is this Joy Reed anyway? Appears to be a fill in weekend anchor on one of the lower rated cable news outfits about as relevant to current events and politics as Saturday morning UHF fuzzy rabbit ear reception roller derby was back in the ‘70’s.

A strange obsession by one of the chronic nincompoops.

I’m told thousands of children and babies in this country remain forcibly separated for months from their parents at the orders of the President after months of a once secret but now emerging moral crisis singularly created by the highest officials within the White House. I usually turn only to Fox for the true news, but this Joy woman caused me to click down to another news channel, and I found out about this so/called mass family separation and incarceration concentration of camps.

Anyone else aware of this? It reminds me of some events in world history not so many decades ago. Anyone with insight, I’d be much appreciative.

Who is this Joy Reed anyway? Appears to be a fill in weekend anchor on one of the lower rated cable news outfits about as relevant to current events and politics as Saturday morning UHF fuzzy rabbit ear reception roller derby was back in the ‘70’s.

A strange obsession by one of the chronic nincompoops.

I’m told thousands of children and babies in this country remain forcibly separated for months from their parents at the orders of the President after months of a once secret but now emerging moral crisis singularly created by the highest officials within the White House. I usually turn only to Fox for the true news, but this Joy woman caused me to click down to another news channel, and I found out about this so/called mass family separation and incarceration concentration of camps.

Anyone else aware of this? It reminds me of some events in world history not so many decades ago. Anyone with insight, I’d be much appreciative.
Two distinct messages coming out of those media outlets one on the ground, shoe leather journalism investigating todays news. The other, still debating long ago debunked conspiracy theories . . . and Hill's e-mail.

Two distinct messages coming out of those media outlets one on the ground, shoe leather journalism investigating todays news. The other, still debating long ago debunked conspiracy theories . . . and Hill's e-mail.
I thought one of the more preposterous conspiracy theories chronic psychopath nincompoops here were promulgating involved an IT guy connected to that ditzy Wasserman was some grand Democratic Party conspiracy that would “ LOCK UP !! “ Clinton, Wasserman, Podesta, Obama, et.al.

How’d that end up?

Oh wait. I see something just this week. A Trump appointed Republican team of federal prosecutors obtained a single guilty plea from the IT guy, and an extraordinarily unusual stipulated statement within the court filings by those Trump prosecutors thoroughly debunking and castigating the myriad of ridiculously unfounded deranged conspiracy mongers that believed a massive unfounded and untrue hubris of criminality centered around a supposedly compromised laptop.

I’m sure if any posters in this forum fell for any of this now entirely discredited nonsense that the Trump Republican justice department prosecutors have articulated in no uncertain terms was all a wildly false conspiracy theory, he (or they) will have even a scintilla of ethical and moral integrity to apology at their folly.

I thought one of the more preposterous conspiracy theories chronic psychopath nincompoops here were promulgating involved an IT guy connected to that ditzy Wasserman was some grand Democratic Party conspiracy that would “ LOCK UP !! “ Clinton, Wasserman, Podesta, Obama, et.al.

How’d that end up?

Oh wait. I see something just this week. A Trump appointed Republican team of federal prosecutors obtained a single guilty plea from the IT guy, and an extraordinarily unusual stipulated statement within the court filings by those Trump prosecutors thoroughly debunking and castigating the myriad of ridiculously unfounded deranged conspiracy mongers that believed a massive unfounded and untrue hubris of criminality centered around a supposedly compromised laptop.

I’m sure if any posters in this forum fell for any of this now entirely discredited nonsense that the Trump Republican justice department prosecutors have articulated in no uncertain terms was all a wildly false conspiracy theory, he (or they) will have even a scintilla of ethical and moral integrity to apology at their folly.

I don't think the nutters will understand all that. Just try "Suckers!"

Back