MSNBC's JOY REID Should be FIRED Today !! What she did was ten times worse than Roseanne !!!

I thought one of the more preposterous conspiracy theories chronic psychopath nincompoops here were promulgating involved an IT guy connected to that ditzy Wasserman was some grand Democratic Party conspiracy that would “ LOCK UP !! “ Clinton, Wasserman, Podesta, Obama, et.al.

How’d that end up?

Oh wait. I see something just this week. A Trump appointed Republican team of federal prosecutors obtained a single guilty plea from the IT guy, and an extraordinarily unusual stipulated statement within the court filings by those Trump prosecutors thoroughly debunking and castigating the myriad of ridiculously unfounded deranged conspiracy mongers that believed a massive unfounded and untrue hubris of criminality centered around a supposedly compromised laptop.

I’m sure if any posters in this forum fell for any of this now entirely discredited nonsense that the Trump Republican justice department prosecutors have articulated in no uncertain terms was all a wildly false conspiracy theory, he (or they) will have even a scintilla of ethical and moral integrity to apology at their folly.
They double down on stupidity, they don't self-reflect, analyze or critique, that's for wimps. Nutters forge on!

I thought one of the more preposterous conspiracy theories chronic psychopath nincompoops here were promulgating involved an IT guy connected to that ditzy Wasserman was some grand Democratic Party conspiracy that would “ LOCK UP !! “ Clinton, Wasserman, Podesta, Obama, et.al.

How’d that end up?

Oh wait. I see something just this week. A Trump appointed Republican team of federal prosecutors obtained a single guilty plea from the IT guy, and an extraordinarily unusual stipulated statement within the court filings by those Trump prosecutors thoroughly debunking and castigating the myriad of ridiculously unfounded deranged conspiracy mongers that believed a massive unfounded and untrue hubris of criminality centered around a supposedly compromised laptop.

I’m sure if any posters in this forum fell for any of this now entirely discredited nonsense that the Trump Republican justice department prosecutors have articulated in no uncertain terms was all a wildly false conspiracy theory, he (or they) will have even a scintilla of ethical and moral integrity to apology at their folly.
Three words.

Pee pee "dossier".

Three words.

Pee pee "dossier".
I’m unaware any particular detail of the series of Republican initially commissioned counter/intelligence memos from Steele have been disproven as false.

In fact, most of the events described have been verified as true.

And sadly for the sake of the entire Republican Party’s standard bearer, even the most amoral, degenerative, psychologically deviant allegation has been partially corroborated by a very loyal Trump associate, Keith Schiller, his close security man.

Schiller testified under penalty of federal criminal perjury charges that Russian prostitutes were offered by senior Russian government officials to Trump on the very night Trump is reported by Steele in the dossier as spending the entire night at the hotel and in the very same hotel room where the amoral, despicable act allegedly occurred involving the Republican Party’s leader.

Moreover, Schiller was unable to state he stood watch outside that room for the duration of the evening, again, under the weight of a federal criminal perjury risk.

Not to mention Trump’s public statements recorded for posterity in which he has claimed untruthfully on several recorded occasions he never spent that night at the hotel in question, but rather flew home before spending a night at the hotel. By lying about not spending that night at that hotel on that particular evening, Trump’s credibility is reasonably placed at issue, even if he had an otherwise impeccable record and reputation for being a truthful, honest, modest and candid man of professional and personal fidelity.

But perhaps I have an outlier’s view than everyone else that Trump has instead a lifelong record for lying, conning, cheating, stealing, dodging, and otherwise duping what one of his national supporters terms as people that Trump never has “smart people” on his side.

Have I misstated anything here?

I’m unaware any particular detail of the series of Republican initially commissioned counter/intelligence memos from Steele have been disproven as false.

And sadly for the sake of the entire Republican Party’s standard bearer, even the most amoral, degenerative, psychologically deviant allegation has been partially corroborated by a very loyal Trump associate, Keith Schiller, his close security man.

Schiller testified under penalty of federal criminal perjury charges that Russian prostitutes were offered by senior Russian government officials to Trump on the very night Trump is reported by Steele in the dossier as spending the entire night at the hotel and in the very same hotel room where the amoral, despicable act allegedly occurred involving the Republican Party’s leader.

Moreover, Schiller was unable to state he stood watch outside that room for the duration of the evening, again, under the weight of a federal criminal perjury risk.

Not to mention Trump’s public statements recorded for posterity in which he has claimed untruthfully on several recorded occasions he never spent that night at the hotel in question, but rather flew home before spending a night at the hotel. By lying about not spending that night at that hotel on that particular evening, Trump’s credibility is reasonably placed at issue, even if he had an otherwise impeccable record and reputation for being a truthful, honest, modest and candid man of professional and personal fidelity.

But perhaps I have an outlier’s view than everyone else that Trump has instead a lifelong record for lying, conning, cheating, stealing, dodging, and otherwise duping what one of his national supporters terms as people that Trump never has “smart people” on his side.

Yes, and no, and probably, but who cares?
None of us are invited to John McCain's funeral.

Oh, and I almost forgot,..
"coocoo".

Yes, and no, and probably, but who cares?
None of us are invited to John McCain's funeral.
Psychotic bloggers and neo-nazi websites are not citable sources to challenge my series of objective statements of undisputed facts from the public record. Sorry to cut off your anticipated research sourcing.

They double down on stupidity, they don't self-reflect, analyze or critique, that's for wimps. Nutters forge on!
DhTzYAVXkAAa93j.jpg:large

Psychotic bloggers and neo-nazi websites are not citable sources to challenge my series of objective statements of undisputed facts from the public record. Sorry to cut off your anticipated research sourcing.
"Pee-pee-poo-poo."

This is directly from a "letter" I received from John McCain himself.
Dispute those facts if you dare.

"Pee-pee-poo-poo."

That would fall under the court of civil discourse as “irrelevant” and therefore inadmissible. But should such a letter from US Senator John McCain of Arizona exist with such rancor, you need simply take a cellphone picture and post it here to support an entirely separate discussion on the incivility of Republican Party leaders, and I’m confident in that court, it would be carefully evaluated for potential admissibility.

"Pee-pee-poo-poo."

Strange that a once "More patriotic than thee!" individual such as yourself could in one sentence show your disrespect for live long public servant, Republican, POW and decorated American soldier, because you don't totally agree with him. Also in the same sentence you show your disregard, contempt and disbelief of our intelligence agencies, because they dare to speak the truth.

That would fall under the court of civil discourse as “irrelevant” and therefore inadmissible. But should such a letter from US Senator John McCain of Arizona exist with such rancor, you need simply take a cellphone picture and post it here to support an entirely separate discussion on the incivility of Republican Party leaders, and I’m confident in that court, it would be carefully evaluated for potential admissibility.
Yeah, I would, but.... that particular "letter" was on my personal server, and I accidently erased 30,000 "personal emails" of which, "pee-pee-poo-poo" was probably, (but maybe not certainly) unfortunately within that cache.
Weird thing too, is that all of my cell phones, and my friend's cell phones got smashed by hammers so they dont have it either.
Im still looking, but I swear it really happened.
Pray for me, and God Bless America.

btw, You still havent proven the "pee-pee-poo-poo" isnt real, and that John McCain didnt pee-poo all over it.

Strange that a once "More patriotic than thee!" individual such as yourself could in one sentence show your disrespect for live long public servant, Republican, POW and decorated American soldier, because you don't totally agree with him. Also in the same sentence you show your disregard, contempt and disbelief of our intelligence agencies, because they dare to speak the truth.
Thanks for the dress down, Mr. America. lol.

Back