Megan-Rapinoe - media ho

Did you and Surfref go to the same high school? I suggest you figure out the difference between the two.

It wasn't hard based on YOUR OWN posted information what race you are.

Here is a definition of racial profiling:
"Racial Profiling" refers to the discriminatory practice by law enforcement officials of targeting individuals for suspicion of crime based on the individual's race, ethnicity, religion or national origin.
"Racial profiling" is a word of art used by court to strike down law enforcement practices based on race or ethnicity for the purpose of, or that has the effect of discrimination or unfair treatment. The key is discrimination or unfair treatment, not race. Law enforcement can legally use race in discharging their duties. For example, it's legal for FBI to profile a serial murderer as of a certain race or ethnicity. Same goes with racism.

"Racial profiling" is a word of art used by court to strike down law enforcement practices based on race or ethnicity for the purpose of, or that has the effect of discrimination or unfair treatment. The key is discrimination or unfair treatment, not race. Law enforcement can legally use race in discharging their duties. For example, it's legal for FBI to profile a serial murderer as of a certain race or ethnicity. Same goes with racism.
I am an expert after watching almost all the episodes of Criminal Minds. I know before Hotch releases a profile, the team collects all the crime scene evidence and analogize it before hand.

In case you thought I was serious, I was only joking.

Too bad, because the NFL is also comprised of great players like this.

CsLnQe4XgAAr5Tq.jpg
W
If you're outraged at the protest Kaepernick started, but not outraged about the murder of Terence Crutcher or Alfred Okwera Olango (killed this week in El Cajon, CA), you are part of the problem.
If you're outraged at the protest Kaepernick started, but not outraged about the murder of Terence Crutcher or Alfred Okwera Olango (killed this week in El Cajon, CA), you are part of the problem.
See? Should have never let women vote.

That was funny!
It is, but its true.
How many people have you known personally, as a close friend, that were killed by cops?
I've known one.
He handed me five grand to start my business, twenty five years ago.

You're a chump, and a hypocrite.
Id say it to your face.

You're a chump, and a hypocrite.
Id say it to your face.
Ah...did I get under your skin. Like Hillary did to your Trump Master?

BTW, you really are the guy who got his ass kicked at the El Cajon rally....Keyboard tough guy!

Do you happen to know "Joe the Plumber" by chance?

Sanders feel the dummy button Bern! You can thank me later for getting you to #5 on negative posters list.

Please if you can return the favor I would appreciate it. I'm trying to pass MAP for most negative posts leader. Thanks!

Sanders feel the dummy button Bern! You can thank me later for getting you to #5 on negative posters list.

Please if you can return the favor I would appreciate it. I'm trying to pass MAP for most negative posts leader. Thanks!
Let me get this straight.
You went through all my posts after 11:30 last night, and clicked the "dumb" button on all of them?
lol.
It looks like you found your special purpose.
Chump.

You went through all my posts after 11:30 last night, and clicked the "dumb" button on all of them?
lol.
Chump.
It was a trend started by MessiFTW aka Carino, push-up and Lorrenna Bobbitt. I knew I could press your dumb button and get you worked up....hahaha enjoy your day and try not getting crap all over yourself.

lol.
Chump.
MessiFTW clicks winner and I got the idea from him, this makes you a chump too MessiFTW! Lmao

Back