Megan-Rapinoe - media ho

It's time to "Peace Out" Bernie. No matter your argument, these dudes are going to utter nonsense. Time to get back to talking soccer.

I think your obsession with race says more about you.
signed, Mr. "white boy".
You don't get it. It's obvious you see it one way and that there is no problem with unarmed africian americans people being killed by police officers. Like there was no problem when stop and frisk was used on 80% on Mexican and African Americans.

Then again how can you empathize when you can get past their platform being used and say...the africian americans are protesting for no reason.

It's pretty sad to have to live your life thinking about race or the color of one's skin. Good luck with your anger towards other races.
lol, more like ignorant people who can't empathize with other races. You don't have to agree to be able to empathize with their cause.

Yes I do think about how other races are thinking....There is a term called group think, in case you didn't know. Are you saying all the africain americans are wrong in protesting the national anthem and there is no problem?

I believe that racial division that is promoted is a false narrative that people want to sell because they have have underlying race issues themselves.

lol, more like ignorant people who can't empathize with other races. You don't have to agree to be able to empathize with their cause.

Yes I do think about how other races are thinking....There is a term called group think, in case you didn't know. Are you saying all the africain americans are wrong in protesting the national anthem and there is no problem?

Also if you aren't putting yourself in their shoes and trying to understand what they may be going through and experience how they are feeling. You will NEVER be able to empathize?

I believe that racial division that is promoted is a false narrative that people want to sell because they have have underlying race issues themselves.
ignorant,

After reading all these posts. I may have to drop being a moderate Republican and register as a Democrat.

Group think?

No Goal, it's been interesting reading you perspective on this issue, even though I respecttfully disagree. You have to look at the bigger picture into what your future political party is trying to accomplish. Mamba out!

No Goal, it's been interesting reading you perspective on this issue, even though I respecttfully disagree. You have to look at the bigger picture into what your future political party is trying to accomplish. Mamba out!

Ha, do you know what the basic difference is between a republican and democratic platform? If not, it's very simple. Republican party are against big government and Democratic party is for big government. There is a reason why I am a moderate Republican mainly because of my income tax bracket. Where almost 40% goes to the government (combined Fed and State taxes).

Ha, do you know what the basic difference is between a republican and democratic platform? If not, it's very simple. Republican party are against big government and Democratic party is for big government. There is a reason why I am a moderate Republican mainly because of my income tax bracket. Where almost 40% goes to the government (combined Fed and State taxes).
I am also self-employed and pay all of my own Social Security tax (12.4%) unlike posters who work for someone and their employer pays half of their Social Security tax.

Back